Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Re-readopting Trace the Eletrike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TraceNoil

TraceNoil

Poké : 370

Re-readopting Trace the Eletrike Empty
PostSubject: Re-readopting Trace the Eletrike   Re-readopting Trace the Eletrike EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 7:51 pm

» Name: Trace
» Gender: Male
» Species: #309 Electrike, the lightning pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: Unaffiliated

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I will convert this question into "Why do you want to come back to PMDRPG?" I answered most of my question When I made this thread about me returning, but to reiterate: I sometimes have days of depression so bad that all I want to do is to lie in bed all day and let me get energy for tomorrow. In other places I have roleplayed through the years (Twitter, discord/telegram rp groups, and even some other forums) I often feel like that is something you simply CAN'T do. Either you're not available to react/respond to timeline interaction posts on Twitter, or you're skipped over for taking too long in an rp room, or you have to grind out posts constantly to keep up with the site's general power creep. It ends up feeling more like a second job or a chore to maintain your position/presence at these places, and I quickly lose the enjoyment of roleplaying while under that mindset.

Due to a lot of the battling interactions here being between randomly generated npc and the players, getting more levels here isn't something you need to explicitly focus on and instead is more of a passive "oh hey, my character is a little stronger now." Also there is much less of a time constraint worry due to how chill most of you all, and I mean case in point is how long the current site-wide event has gone on for.  Re-readopting Trace the Eletrike 1f61c

So yeah, long story short: I want to come back because you are all chill AF writers who are more interested in nice stories and having fun inside a sustained universe/lore.

» Sample of roleplay: Do I need to do this? Trace is a boi born to run. Run from you, from that fire, even from his own problems. The moment he learns to run TO things will be the day he grows as a character.

» Link to the original bio: Here lies what might still be my best designed, flawed character
» Links and page/post count of original threads:
- Lost in the Woods
> Page count: 2
- Bonding in the forest of Shadows
> Page count: 1
- Berried Treasure
> Page count: 3
- Living in a Forest
> Page count: 2
- Lost Apple
- First steps into a new life
> Page count: 0
- The Weary Wanderer's Waltz
- riolupallooza
- Monkey Business
» Levels of existing characters: None, I am reclaiming my starting character
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

Re-readopting Trace the Eletrike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-readopting Trace the Eletrike   Re-readopting Trace the Eletrike EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 6:55 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Re-readopting Trace the Eletrike
Page 1 of 1