Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Planning with Trace

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Planning with Trace Empty
PostSubject: Planning with Trace   Planning with Trace EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Hello people of the world! As I have temporarily run out of things I could do at the moment I figured it would help to create a planner for my character, so here it is and I will try to keep this as short as possible.

While I usually try to just allow the role-play to build its own story there is one thing that I want to push to: become an instructor at the dojo. I have at least mentioned this to the admins and it wasn't shot down meaning that he could reach that point in the future. The one thing I don't know is if I would be able to be a part of the guild or not, so I'd gladly take input on that matter. Personally I see that I would be able to split my 5 allowed topics between the two groups (either 3 for guild and 2 as trainer or 2 for guild and 3 as trainer depending on the conditions of how the forum is working)

As a step in the direction of becoming part of the dojo I have already decided to expand a phrase in my character's history "For two solid years Trace was chased by a wide variety of pokemon in the wilds" to mean that Trace has been fighting enough pokemon to recognize most attacks and know a almost all pokemon species. I will also leave it up the the forum to decide whether or not I am able to do this.

Last edited by TraceNoil on Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Recycled an old topic of mine in here in order to avoid clutter.)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Planning with Trace   Planning with Trace EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Hey hey hey.

If you're around and looking for games, maybe we should have one. I did see you having posted that one mission and I might be able to help you with that, but I think I would first have to wait to get the berries I picked for some more energy. That would help us search the area for a bit longer and maybe actually find what you're looking for! Not sure about the whole joining the team part you had in your thing as Varda's not the leader or anything (nor am I sure if you could be a part of the Guild if you're also wanting to do something else like run a dojo...) but I could definitely see Trace and Varda maybe getting along. Maybe?

But because I'm not going to bother Solilo about the berries while there's computer issues around, we could do something else while we wait. So how about this mission? Varda could take it and we could have something fun to do while doing a thread? I guess any other F ranked mission could fit too if you like something else more, but this one looks like a really easy one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning with Trace   Planning with Trace EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:59 am

Right now all i have is an apple to be able to contribute to getting that mission done so I don't mind waiting on having that attempted by a team, but the way I see it happening is that Trace would join the guild temporarily as a way of further paying the debt he owes for people helping him to find the item then signing up to help with the dojo later on. By later on I'd imagine sometime when Trace is a mancetrike and a long time down the road.

As for doing that mission, I don't see any problems IC as Trace has been meaning to explore Pecha forest a little bit and I don't see any actual problems on the dynamics of our characters (based on what I've read of your character, which consists of any thread you've posted in going down the forum [I just like to read what other people have posted, currently almost through Pecha forest]). The main problem is that I'm not able to post reliably often as of right now so I'll still leave it up to you.

If that doesn't deter you then I'll happily join you in that or any other mission in the forest! just post the link here or PM me and i'll try to reply tomorrow (running out of time tonight sorry)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Planning with Trace   Planning with Trace EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 9:20 pm

Let's put that more difficult mission on hold then, unless someone else takes it before I get to. Even if you never decide to join a Guild or can't find a good one for yourself, I'd like to do missions with you in the future if you're up for them and give you some of those sweet rewards!

But not posting reliably isn't an issue at all, I ended up being rather busy myself today too, heh. It happens, not like people have to post 24/7 or anything anyways. If you have to disappear for a longer time though, would be nice if you let me know. I'm not going to be mad at you or anything, so no worries there.

Here's a thread I made, hope it works for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning with Trace   Planning with Trace Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning with Trace
Page 1 of 1