Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bonding in the forest of shadows

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Bonding in the forest of shadows Empty
PostSubject: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:37 pm

Trace was moving at a decent trot as his eyes wandered around the shadowy landscape. Thick trees obscured his vision to little more than a few meters, and that made him nervous. After all, there could be anything hiding behind any of these trees.

His eyes focused on one of the closer trees as he passed by it, he would almost be glad that something would jump out at him. It would be much better than this tense silence. "Well this isn't creepy at all." Trace muttered to himself.

(Energy: 16-10= 6)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Charmander was walking when he had heard something walking on the other side of the bush next to him. He hid in the bush and peeked through to see if it were any danger. He had seen an Electrike and popped out of the bushes amazed. "Wow what kind of Pokemon are you? I have never seen your kind around here before! "

Brolin wanted to see what this Pokemon was because he had never seen one before. He walked circles around it and observed it, still waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:14 pm

Trace nearly jumped out of his fur when the charmander popped out of a bush. He stopped in his tracks, tensed as if ready to run at a moments notice, as he watched the fiery lizard with a wary eye. He supposed the pokemon wasn't a wild native of the forest, which probably meant it was adventuring or simply wandering like Trace himself.

Noticing that the Charmander's interest was friendly Trace relaxed and pawed the ground lightly with one foot. "I'm an Electrike, its not suprising that you haven't seen my kind before. Most of us prefer the plains than dense forests like this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:38 pm

"Ooooh, so that's why you're here, you live here." The Charmander was scared because he didn't know whether or not the Electrike's pack was going to attack him or not. He was skeptical because he didn't see any other Pokemon around Electrike. "Hey, uuuh Electrike... Where's your family... They're not going to jump out and attack me are they...?" Just the thought of being attacked by lots of Pokemon makes Charmander want to run and hide, but he was brave and he was not going to let any Pokemon defeat him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Trace was getting antsy, so he decided to start walking again. He started moving up the path in a slow walk so that the charmander could easily keep up. If the charmander didn't follow Trace would stop at the crest of a slight hill and call back over his shoulder, "hey whatever your name is, are you going to stay there all day?" And wait for him to catch up before continuing to walk.

Trace looked at his companion and replied to his question "oh don't worry about that, they are no where near here." Thinking about his family brought a lot of bad memories, none of which he was about to burden on this stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:23 pm

*Runs at a pace that puts me alongside him so we could walk at the same pace* "Oh I almost forgot to tell you my name, I'm Brolin! And I'm a Charmander!" Brolin was eager to meet another adventurer. He was about to ask the Electrike what his name was, but he saw something gleaming at the corner of his eye. "So, what's your na-... Grrr.... whats that behind that tree! He walked behind the tree and found a
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Bonding in the forest of shadows QfHz1GB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:54 pm

Trace continues to walk besides the Charmander as the two talk. "Brolin eh? that's an interesting name, mine's Trace."

Trace saw the same gleam too, however Brolin was closer so he watched on in interest as the Charmander went over to investigate. When Brolin was close enough to the item Trace asked "What did you find?"
Bonding in the forest of shadows 2rntvDa

Energy prior to roll= 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:08 pm

"Trace huh, sweet. I found a cacnea spike!...Uh, Trace turn around! *Inhales deeply, and on exhale he says: Flare Blitz!" Brolin had charged up and ran over the menacing Shroomish that tried to plan a sneak attack on Trace. Brolin jumped over Trace's head and ran straight into the Shroomish. It was super effective yet it was still standing.

It appears that the Shroomish is a couple levels higher than Brolin's and Trace's. The Shroomish was now burned, but had gotten angry. The Shroomish rushed towards Trace, for he is now trying to use his move Tackle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:49 pm

At Brolin's warning, Trace looks over his shoulder in time to see Brolin hit a rather angry looking Shroomish with a flare blitz. However the Shroomish was still standing and it charged at Trace with a tackle. Trace leaped leaped to the side, twisting in the air so that he landed to face the shroomish.

Meanwhile the burning Shroomish blindly hit the area where Trace had been moments before, then stopped and looked around trying to decide which of the two invaders to attack first. Trace taunted the shroomish saying "hit me if you can!" as his fangs seemed to become coated in ice.

Screaming the Shroomish charges at Trace again with a tackle, but Trace jumps forward just to the right of the pokemon shouting out his attack "Ice Fang!" and biting the shroomish as the two passed each other, however the Shroomish was slightly more skilled than Trace gave it credit and slammed into his hind leg as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:02 pm

*The Shroomish then fainted from its burn effect* "Hmm... I'm not done with this guy! *Claws grow long and glow white* Scratch!" He used his Scratch attack to send the Shroomish flying over the trees. "Ah, that feels better." He was now satisfied that the Shroomish was gone, but didn't know if he would be back.

He looked around the area to see if any more threats were there. Once Brolin was sure he checked everywhere he turned to Trace. "Let's continue adventuring shall we." Charmander walked off, trying to reach the heart of the Forest with Trace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:17 pm

Trace landed after hitting the Shroomish with the ice fang, but the moment his right hind-leg touched the ground it collapsed causing him to fall onto his side. He managed to get back up but found that the leg was numb and he couldn't move it very well. ow, guess that thing hit for much harder than I thought.

by hobbling on his remaining 3 legs the Electrike was able to move at about a slow walk, but he was determined to keep on going. He followed after the Charmander who had taken the lead.
Bonding in the forest of shadows KMSl0vH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:49 pm

*Turns around only to see the slow walking Trace and a Shedinja closing in fast* "Oh, I've heard of those guys before..." *It uses Shadow Ball and aims for Trace, but Brolin jumps in front of it, shielding the wounded Electrike as he is unable to fight well at his current stage. He took the damage, turned around and charged his attack. "Flare Blitz!"

The Charmander cloaked himself in fire and charged towards the Shedinja, causing it to faint instantly with its low hp. After it fainted, it disappeared in front of his eyes. *Holds arm* "Come on we're nearly there", Brolin still expected a successful exploration, even with their wounds. "If you want to back down, that's ok, but I am moving forward, will you? *Extends hand ready to shake his paw*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Crippled as he is Trace wasn't in any condition to fight another pokemon, not so soon. He has needed to fight the occasional pokemon when whatever was chasing in that particular moment managed to corner him, and has sustained similar injuries before.

He looked at the Charmander Brolin after his short fight with the floating pokemon. Both of them were wounded and quite possibly Brolin more than himself. As much as he like moving Trace wasn't a fool, they are in dangerous territory.

Trace looked at the offered hand for a second before smiling and saying humorously "I'd like to shake that but I think I'd just fall over in the attempt." Then he got slightly more serious and said, "perhaps we should rest here and recover from our wounds a bit before continuing on?"

Energy 0/16
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:01 pm

"Ok, we will take a break Trace", said Brolin. *gets some leaves and branches and makes us beds* He then makes a campfire out of some rotting sticks and his tails fire. He then helps Trace to his seat, then he sits in his own seat. "So, how do you feel?", asked the curious Charmander. He was trying to comfort the badly wounded Electrike to make him feel better. He sat and put his hands near the fire, getting warm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:36 am

Trace looked on curiously as Brolin expertly set up a makeshift camp, then tries to help Trace to one of the mats. He kindly refuses this gesture commenting that he prefers to stand. When the Charmander has sat down Trace replies to his question "oh this? It's not as bad as it looks." To prove what he was saying Trace tried moving his hurt leg. It moved pretty easily, however he couldn't help but wince when he tried fully extending it.

He put the foot on the ground proclaiming "see, I can stand on it already!" Then he looks over at the Charmander saying "I can ask you the same question, you took the full force of that shadow ball. Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding in the forest of shadows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next