Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Coming back! To Return or Restart?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TraceNoil

TraceNoil

Poké : 370

Coming back! To Return or Restart? Empty
PostSubject: Coming back! To Return or Restart?   Coming back! To Return or Restart? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 8:26 pm

Hello hello! It has been a while hasn't it? I have never personally stopped roleplaying, but most of my rp efforts were centered on sites like twitter and the odd roleplay group I could find on telegram/discord where I could play as my own fursona. I've started to run into some issues doing that however. Mainly it's the time requirements, especially on Twitter where it feels like that is the ONLY thing you're allowed to spend time on in order to stay relevant there. At some point I'm going to need a job, and that job can't be doing nsfw rp on twitter - that just isn't even a thing. Also you get this feeling that there's ultimately no point to any of the actual roleplay you do as most of it has no cannon setting.

So my interest is slowly being focused back on sites like this, where a dedicated group of fans maintain an actual universe and inter-character cannon. I have one big question though: To anyone who still remembers the character (or still have old threads with him), do you want me to bring back my Electrike, Trace? I'm worried that in my long absence from the site that the stories of the characters that were interacting with him back then have progressed so much that it would be jarring for the writers to come back and complete the threads. Personally I would rather find some way to start completely anew, but if there are some of you who would like for Trace to come back I am willing to re-adopt him.
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Poké : 3885

PostSubject: Re: Coming back! To Return or Restart?   Coming back! To Return or Restart? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 9:15 pm

So, I'm probably not the best person to reply, as I never had a thread with you to start with. But from looking through your records, it seems that pretty much everyone whom you had RPd with is now inactive (except for Mada, who isn't that active now). I personally think starting afresh would be the best option for you, especially as I've seen others do it recently. That said, if someone else comes along and says they like Trace... I can't say that's impossible, just that it doesn't seem terribly likely to me at this stage.
Back to top Go down
TraceNoil

TraceNoil

Poké : 370

PostSubject: Re: Coming back! To Return or Restart?   Coming back! To Return or Restart? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 9:28 pm

Yeah, I don't think it's very likely to me either. The simple fact that a staff member even remembered the eletrike was a surprise (or me for that matter), but because of that I wanted to make sure that there wasn't anyone at least semi-active who were interested in the character being around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back! To Return or Restart?   Coming back! To Return or Restart? Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming back! To Return or Restart?
Page 1 of 1