Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad House Empty
PostSubject: Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad House   Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad House EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 8:39 pm

Mission Request:

Okay. So his last mission ended up with him getting laughed at by a group of schoolchildren. Phosphor was still nursing his bruised ego after that. It wasn't exactly his first choice, to go back into the lion's den after that. The lion in this case being a gang of small children. But this would... maybe go better, hopefully, since he had a plan. He needed some more points to his name. Grey Rank was pretty pathetic, no matter how he dressed it up, and, truth be told, this seemed like it'd be a quick mission. Not the most heroic reasoning behind his choice, and he was well aware of that, but he could focus on being more heroic when he was, as a very rude child has put it, less of a "noob".

The Ralts stuffed the request in his bag, spotting a Snivy next to a sniveling Igglybuff. Yup, those seemed like the clients alright. The group of kids seemed somewhat ill at ease, occasionally sending glances at a small house, half-hidden in the shadow of a larger building. Phosphor was pretty sure that ghosts were nothing to be scared of, but it probably was for the best that the kids didn't go romping around in there. From what he could see of the small house, the walls were sagging, and garden overgrown... it looked ready to collapse if the wind blew the wrong way.

He waved as he approached the group of nervous kids, flashing his guild badge to try and make them feel more at ease. "Hey there. My name's Phosphor, I came to help you out. I'm from Grassveil Guild, Team Daybreak." He explained, offering his best attempt at a reassuring smile to the group. He turned to one of the kids at random. "So, what d'you say? Which way did your ball roll?"

"Excuse me?!" The Snivy huffed back, crossing her arms in fury. "I am not a child! I'm here to complete the rescue mission, as clearly you teams from Grassveil can't be trusted to do anything in a timely manner. Or even recognize your clients, at that!" She huffed, puffing out her chest, and all Phosphor could do was sigh as the most sensitive of the kids - seemingly a Fennekin - had tears well up in her eyes as she watched the grown-ups fighting.

Oh, dear. This was gonna be another long day, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sir Thomas No More

Sir Thomas No More

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad House   Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad House EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 9:35 am

Finally, Grassveil Town. She was way behind schedule, having explored every forest and every brook around before eventually going to her initial destination. It’s not that she wasn’t anxious to start working on her life project, or that she wasn’t looking forward to leading a new life of her own... but the prospect of having to sell her time to whatever job offers there would be distressed her anytime she thought about it. She’d much rather wander aimlessly in the wilderness in the vain hope that she would come across her fortune in one form or another.

It was a busy town. She had hoped as much. A small town would not have needed her services, and she knew all too well how difficult it was to join a group when members had known each other’s families for generations. This was a lively space where people came and went, for however long they needed to. And to be fair, she had no clue how long she would stay there herself.

Another thing that made her hopeful was the number of children she saw running about. Yes, she would find a way to be useful to them. Maybe sooner than later, it turned out: a group of kids were arguing in front of a dismal building, obviously playing explorers. How many of them would actually make the jump and really become explorers themselves? Well, maybe she might have an influence in that. She hopped near them and dispatched her soothing aromas.

« Easy now. What’s the issue? How about you kids try and settle this in a friendly manner? »
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

PostSubject: Re: Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad House   Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad House EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 11:39 pm

... Alright, being on the other side of things, he could somewhat understand why the Snivy was so disgruntled. Phosphor was pretty short, but that was just because he was a Ralts! He wasn't a kid. Swallowing his pride, he waved to the newcomer. Dear Arceus, he was a guildmon, and here he was getting scolded like a preschooler. "It's no problem, ma'am." He tried to force a reassuring smile, though a teary-eyed Igglybuff bounded up to Nobi instead.

"Miss Hoppip! Miss Hoppip!" He wailed. "The Ralts came to help us with our ball and then the Snivy was bullying him!"

"It's fine, guys, really, I'm not getting bullied, just a disagreement between grown-ups." Phosphor tried to explain, very quickly getting overwhelmed by just how badly this mission had gone this quickly.

Stella, well - she was also quite annoyed at being assumed to be a child again, but she knew when she had to play nice. Somewhat. Or at least present her side of the story in a more generous light. "That isn't what happened at all. I'm part of a rescue team! The prestigious Aileron guild, in fact! I was trying to help these children when this piece of rubbish walked up and patronized me. He's the one who should apologize." All things that were... true, at least in the technical sense, making Phosphor pause for a second too long. The Snivy was talking, again. "And I arrived here first, finding these children in need of my assistance."

"I'm the one with the mission request! I have no idea who you even are." Phosphor groaned, casting a pleading glance at the Hoppip. This was such a mess. Why did every mission he took have to turn out like this? The Fennekin shuffled closer to Nobi's side, apparently judging her to be the safest out of the grown-ups.

"They're both kinda weird." She offered helpfully, causing the Snivy to huff and stomp and the Ralts to sigh deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad House   Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad House Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad House
Page 1 of 1