Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,  Empty
PostSubject: Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,    Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:50 am

Sammy had, in a rare moment, thrown all caution to the wind. Coming here to Shadowhue forest with a kind Tyrogue by the name of Crash who had given him an Oran Berry when he passed out in the road. His anger at the Tailow and determination to have his ribbon had brought him back here, but it was quickly being replaced with trepidation. Last time he had run in with that Tailow he had received quite an awful beat down. 'Oh, but i'm certain things will be different this time, i've got the great sir Crash with me. We'll teach that nasty Tailow a lesson...I hope" Jumping slightly as a gentle wind picked up through the trees, rustling the leaves and creating an eerie sound Sammy took a step back and looked up at Crash, "O-oh, um, wh-why don't you lead the way good sir, e-eheh"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,    Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:29 am

Well, this was unexpected. Crash had found an innocent looking sewaddle that had been beat senselessly by a thug of a tailow. Crash had offered to help sammy, who seemed to admire him. "Sure, I'll lead the way. Just stay close, ok? I don't want you getting lost, now." He started to head off into the forest, looking high in the trees for a shifty-looking tailow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,    Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:45 am

Sammy stuck close to the Tyrogue, keeping a wary eye on the surrounding trees. The attack played over again and again in his head, causing him to feel tense and sick to his stomach. Trying to shake away the frightening memory he walked closer to Crash and began humming nervously. However, that humming seemed to disturb something in the forest, the sound of rustling leaves caught Sammy's attention and he tensed up turning his gaze towards the sound. Out from the darkness of the forest jumped a Pokemon

This dice is not existing.

Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,    Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:00 am

Crash heard the rustle of leaves next to him, and quickly pushed Sammy out of the way as a Seedot flew out from the bushes and tackled them. Crash was sent sprawling to the ground, and the Seedot looked over him with a small grin on it's face. "Alright, you wanna play that way?" Crash swung himself to trip the Seedot, then grabbed it and threw it into the air. Crash thrusted his fist downwards, causing vacuum waves to grab the Seedot and smash it back into the ground. "That should take care of that. You ok, Sammy?" Crash walked over and helped Sammy up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,    Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:14 am

Sammy was pushed out of the way as the Pokemon attacked. He sat up to see that it was a Seedot, which was quickly taken care of by Crash. Sammy watched in awe as the Tyrogue defeated the Seedot in a few quick attacks. "Kind and strong! You truly are a great Pokemon!" The Seedot stirred a bit causing Sammy to jump "A-ah, perhaps we should be on our way"

Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,    Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:08 am

Crash smiled a bit and blushed, he wasn't used to these kind of compliments, "Yeah, c'mon, let's go!" He tightened his bandanna a bit, and noticed it was torn from the underbrush. "MY BANDANNA!!! This is my most valuable treasure! Noooo!!!" He angrily smashed a tree down, then started to tear up a bit, "N-no...I can't cry. I'm not a little kid...I..." He tried to tighten the bandanna, but it fluttered off his arm, and he started to bawl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,    Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:52 am

"S-sir Crash?" Sammy walked over looking from Crash to the fallen and torn bandana. The Tyrogue seemed devastated as he began crying over the ripped accessory. 'Oh dear, this must be an important item to him' Gingerly he picked up the bandana to assess the damage. "Oh! Why, this shall be quite an easy fix." turning to the other Pokemon he gave a smile, "Sir Crash, if I may just borrow this for a small moment I'll have your bandana as good as new in no time"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,    Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Crash looked up at the small Sewaddle, his eyes still wet with tears, "R-really? You can do that?" he hugged the bug pokemon tightly, "Thank you!! You're the best!" He sat back and crossed his legs, then wiped his eyes to try and get rid of the tears. This sewaddle was being so nice to him, even though he barely knew him, 'I guess that's what it means to take care of other pokemon, it's not always doing large missions or beating armies, it's doing the little things as well...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,    Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Sammy smiled brightly, "Of course, it's the least I can do after all" Turning his attention on the bandana he got to work, carefully fixing up the tear. He was fully focused on the work seeming to forget that they were in a rather dark and dangerous forest. After a few minutes he sat back up, examining the bandana. It was quite difficult to tell there had ever been a tear in the first place, one would have to practically have their eyes glued to the cloth in order to notice. With a wide smile he handed the now repaired bandana back to Crash, "There you go sir Crash, good as new!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,    Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,  Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching a Terrible Tailow a lesson,
Page 1 of 1