Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A house among the tree's?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A house among the tree's? Empty
PostSubject: A house among the tree's?   A house among the tree's? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:16 am

The small pond was like normal, the Pokemon were all sitting about in the sun all enjoying the sun's rays. Though they should but now wasn't the time for that, morning had just come and almost all Pokemon were still at home sleeping. Noel was no exception only where she had decided to sleep was a bit different then most. She was in a house yes but this was one among the tall tree's hidden well so none could see.

It was rare to see Noel without her scarf or her cloak but now she was passed out on the floor of the makeshift house. She was to tired to continue to her blanket so she had used her own cloak to cover herself from the cold. She was fast asleep it'd take something loud to wake up the tired Pokemon. Her leg was hanging out of the door so someone could see her from a slight distance.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: A house among the tree's?   A house among the tree's? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:43 pm

And indeed something loud did. Kira had been planning just a nice, peaceful walk in town, but she didn't get what she expected. A group of delinquents jumped her, surprised her, and started chasing her towards small pond, demanding she hand over any items or money she had, in which case she had none. The Lucario kept yelling over her shoulder, "I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING, YOU IDIOTS!" but the delinquents didn't care. They kept chasing her, yelling for items and money meanwhile Kira grew even angrier, until eventually the chase arrived at Small Pond. Whirling on the group, her eyes glinted angrily and her paws clenched menacingly at her side. She stepped forward, looked at them, and landed a surprise Blaze Kick on 4 out of 5 of the delinquents. The 4 that were hit were sent running, but the last one stayed.

"You ain't gettin' away, missy." The delinquent said, who was apparently a Sneasel. "Hand the items and money you own ova." He snarled. It seemed he wasn't giving up.

"I told you, I don't HAVE anything. Does it look like I have something on me?" The Lucario snarled back, much scarier than the tone the ice type had used. Kira's tone was more icy and cold, almost like no heart was put into it.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A house among the tree's?   A house among the tree's? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:51 pm

Noel's leg twitched in her sleep as she slowly got up. She lazily grabbed her red scarf and black cloak and threw them on quickly, She stretched a bit and walked out the door and along the tree branches. "Hey, what's going on?" Noel shouted out as she jumped down from the tops of the tree's and onto the ground, she placed her paws in her pockets and walked forward to see the two Pokemon. Noel still had her blindfold on as she had forgotten to take it off the night before, to the two Pokemon she looked blind. But she did notice something, by the Aura one of them had they were a Lucario. Or they had a lot of Aura.

"Seriously this early in the morning." Noel asked her voice holding annoyance behind it, Noel was still tired but she would be able to fight these Pokemon off. If they chose to attack her that is.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A house among the tree's?   A house among the tree's? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:56 pm

Kira jumped. "Jeez, don't scare me like that! Who are you, exactly?" The Lucario could already tell the other aura Pokemon had a lot of practice with the aura like she did, but Kira also sensed she was a little better at it. But, was the other Lucario blind or something? Hopefully she could use her aura senses to sense her surroundings... Then Kira turned her attention back to the Sneasel. "If you don't want a heck of a lot of burns, I suggest running, runt." She told the Sneasel angrily. This delinquent was definitely dumb.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A house among the tree's?   A house among the tree's? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:00 pm

"Name's Noel" She said calmly as she looked at the other Pokemon, since the Lucario had used the term. 'Heck of a lot of burns' Noel assumed this Pokemon happened to know a fire type moves, which made Noel confused as to why this Sneasel was trying to get at her. "Look just walk away" She told the Sneasel not wanting to see any Pokemon get hurt, even if they were a bit of a arse. This situation was stupid in Noel's opinion but that might of been because she was just woken up from a dead sleep.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A house among the tree's?   A house among the tree's? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:18 pm

The Sneasel saw the two Lucario, and it was too much for him. "I...Uh.... Gotta scoot!" He said, tearing off away from them, probably back to his grunts.

Kira smirked. "He wasn't even WORTH using Blaze Kick at all." She said. "Definitely weaker than I am." The Lucario commented. The Sneasel hardly even LOOKED like a threat! Chuckling to herself, Kira decided to introduce herself to the other Lucario. "Well, since you said who YOU were, I'll introduce myself now. I'm Kira." She extended her paw to Noel. At least the other Lucario was friendly.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A house among the tree's?   A house among the tree's? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:27 pm

Noel watched as the Pokemon left, that was the best idea considering Noel wasn't to happy she got woken up by some random Pokemon, but all things considered she probably wouldn't of been able to sleep anyway, fights are loud enough to wake something other then a passed out Pokemon. "Oh ya, already said my name but here it is again. Noel" she said as she shook the other Pokemon's paw in a handshake like fashion. She then placed both laws in the pockets of the cloak she wore. "What was he after?" Noel decided to ask considering it was the most obvious question.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A house among the tree's?   A house among the tree's? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:22 pm

"He thought I had items and money on me and demanded all of it. I have neither." Kira shrugged. The Sneasel had definitely been extremely rude, so the Lucario wouldn't have given it to him anyway. 'Some Pokemon these days.... they're becoming more and more like delinquents. As a matter of fact, more delinquents are popping up around here...' The fighting/steel type thought. Delinquents were the least of her worries right now, though. What would she do if they were waiting back in town to do the same thing, despite seeing her power? That was a bit of a problem.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A house among the tree's?   A house among the tree's? EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:41 pm

"Well that was a stupid thing to do, honestly I don't understand why pokemon do that considering it isn't hard to get a guild job or even just sell th stuff you find in dungeons." Noel said with a annoyed sigh, she wasn't a explorer and she didn't really care to try and become one but when something like this happens it slightly pisses her off, but that's mostly because she was tired. "Well good thing they are gone, but I know pokemon like that don't give up easy." Noel said with a yawn
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A house among the tree's?   A house among the tree's? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:07 pm

Kira nodded. "And you're right about that. Delinquents like them don't care how strong their victim is, even if the victim beats them down every time," The Lucario said calmly. That Sneasel had been the most determined out of all of them. Maybe she should stop and find them later, and give them some food or something. At least they wouldn't starve, then. "Honestly, I agree it isn't hard to form a team in the guild. It's not like they were previously outlaws, and outlaws wouldn't really want to become an explorer anyway unless they changed personalities or points of view." She added after a while. Kira felt like she should have voiced her opinion on both statements, which she had just done. The question was, would those delinquents just attack her again if she tried being nice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A house among the tree's?   A house among the tree's? Empty

Back to top Go down

A house among the tree's?
Page 1 of 1