Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the November News Thread!

Christmas Event!
Design a Dungeon Contest Results HERE!

Share | 

Terrible Ride [Mada]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlueKat12

Poké : 5758

PostSubject: Terrible Ride [Mada]   Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:33 am

Namataki Shamshir the Piplup
Energy: (22-20) = 2 | Color: #00ffff | Level: 08
UGH! Where even was she?

It seems as if she had wandered around here for hours! Why did she even think that leaving the path was such a good idea?

In the darkness of the cave, a small blue penguin carried a torch as she wandered through the darkness. If she were to have cheeks, they surely would have been puffed out as she trudged through the damp maze that had been set before her. She had been so convinced that the darkness was a shortcut to Grassveil, but no! Instead, she had simply wandered in circles for heavens know how long.

How did she know she had been wandering in circles? She did not. She simply assumed.

Namataki stared into the dull and dreary darkness ahead of her, her flippers slapped against the cold harsh ground with each step. Her eye lids drooped as she marched onward. She had entered the caves in an attempt to get to Grassviel. She had heard a tale of a snivy that traveled through the cave to Grassviel after having boasted about the assistance of a deino.

In a faint light of hope that this snivy just might have been a friend, she had decided to track the snivy down. She highly doubted it was her, in fact she semi-hoped it was not, but it was worth a shot. If she could prove to herself that Jaden had lived, then perhaps Garnet had? The piplup seemed to smile at the thought, goofily to herself in the dark.

The smile faded though. She really should not get her hopes up. Garnet was likely long dead and buried. There was no point in looking, why had she even bothered in the first place? If Jade was alive then whoopie, but still. Garnet had cared for her, been her friend the longest. The piplup shook her head viciously before she gave her chest a pound with her free flipper. No! She couldn't dwell on that right now!

"I have to make sure I get out of here and live on! For their sake!"
she declared to herself. ..Alone...In the light of a single torch...with no idea where she was.

The more she thought about her current situation, the more irritated she became. A lip began to curl as she trudged onward, each step became more difficult than the last. Where were the rescue teams? Weren't they somewhere around here for some reason? She could not quite remember why, but she remembered there was something important around here...

TREASURE! It had to be a treasure! Why else would exploration teams get excited and swarm an area? A thought rolled into her mind...what if...she...found the treasure. Her sneer quickly changed to a smirk as she rode her own rollercoaster of emotions in a matter of minutes. It seemed she had decided to end the ride on a high note as she greedily snickered to herself.

She pointed the one fin that held the torch forward dramatically, the other fin on her hip, as she proudly proclaimed to the seemingly empty cave before her, "JUST YOU WAIT! I'M GONNA FIND YA!"

With newfound determination, she had decided that she would explore these caves for that new hidden "treasure".

Mirage the Zoroark
Energy: (64-20) = 44 | Color: #ff0000 | Level: 44
It was silent. Her eyes were closed as she focused on hear ability to hear. Her paws placed in front of her with her haunches seated. Her eyes were closed lightly as all attention was briefly focused on the sounds around her. She could hear the occasional drip of water, but that was it. If there were any foes about, they either feared for their life in silence or awaited ambush upon the unexpecting. Her eyes opened.

She could see into the dank darkness perfectly. She blended in with the darkness perfectly. The only light provided to the unfortunates who lacked the splendid ability or a source of light were torches that aligned the walls. These torches guided the simple passerby out of the dangerous caverns, set up by the guild. They had to renew frequently, due to the ever-changing nature of the dungeons, but it was better than having to fish the unfortunate tourist out of the dank depths of Serene Cave.

She had stared down the direction of an unlit cavern, the path that led to where the strong one was rumored. She took in a long deep breath before she exhaled slowly as she mentally prepared herself for what she was about to do. She was here for one goal. She had failed the last time, but she would not leave this time without laying sight upon a scratch on that monster of a pokemon.

This time, she was alone. She had been alone last time, but this time she figured she would not run into yet another few pokemon she would have to babysit. She was wrong, but she did not know that at the time. She paused to take the sight of the dark cave in before she left the cavern of light. She might not return. She might die today. Was that a risk she was willing to take?

Yes.

She moved forward.

The zoroark's figure left the shelter of the light and stalked into the darkness. It reminded her of her old home, almost. The woods of Shadowhue were just as dark, the depths of the dungeon had served as a great spot to hide from the explorers that wished to pare her hide for a new throw rug as a trophy. Here? It had been much too unsettling for her to relax in. The damp caverns were dangerous, the potential of being crushed in her sleep were far greater than a tree to fall upon her in the forest.

She took each step with care as her senses were on full alert. She remained silent as the night in an attempt to avoid detection of any hostile pokemon. If she wanted to find the dangerous pokemon that inhabited these caverns, she wanted to have the advantage of an ambush.

With any luck, she could leave this place alive. She just hoped she did not come across any explorers that recognized her appearance through the battle scars and lack of her signature earrings she had stolen ever so long ago. It was not all that much of a difference, but it was enough to make the passerby fail to cry out in fear of the infamous outlaw that had killed many.

If only she could outlive that title.

Her ears snapped forward. She could hear something ahead, but what was it? The dark type's eyes narrowed as she focused on the darkness in the distance. She lifted herself onto her two hind legs and sniffed the air only to be reminded of the lack of breeze in the tunnel. A low grumble of irritation rumbled from her throat, yet another reason why the woods were such a better place.

--Song Title Came From--

ooc// Hope this is enough for ya to jump into! Just pick one and I'll integrate the other~ If you want me to not include the images with each post let me know, they can take up quite a bit of space since there's two characters, but I just think they looked nice for at leas the first post.

Back to top Go down
Mada

Poké : 660

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Ride [Mada]   Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:56 pm

Alki didn't mind the cave. She'd heard that it was a pretty confusing place, and scary. But Alki didn't see anything scary about darkness. Nor was there anything confusing about it. She hadn't run into any one so far, that meant it was quiet. Just the sounds of her own bounces, her own breathing and maybe a rock or a few pebbles falling to the ground.

And the torches! The pretty, pretty torches. They were everywhere!  The cave felt so nice and welcoming to Alki. It wasn't complete darkness, not quite, there were a few lit torches. Alki paused and observed them for a couple of seconds. Who had put them there? She didn't know... but what did it matter? They were on fire, they lit the way, and they were there. She wished she could carry one, but it was probably not worth the trouble, considering how small she was and how heavy they must be.

She began to bounce deeper into the cave, enjoying the silence, when all too suddenly, the silence she'd been enjoying was shattered. I have to make sure I get out of here and live on! For their sake! Huh... so... they were lost? Alki looked around. Where had the sound come from? She stood there, trying to make up her mind. Should she help them? She'd enjoyed being alone, and she still had a pretty good idea where the exit was. No, she should help. She followed where the sound had come from to the best of her ability. Thankfully, that seemed to be enough.

She stood behind a rather large rock, observing the room. Yeah, there was a Piplup there! Was that the one that needed help? Well... it was holding a torch. Alki's gaze drifted away from the Piplup and to the flickering fire. No... she should focus on the Piplup. What if it needed help? She climbed up onto the rock, still in the darkness. Only a few more seconds until she revealed herself.

Alki began to step forward, to greet the Piplup. If it needed help, she had to do that, didn't she? Suddenly, the Piplup looked up and held the torch forward. What was it... JUST YOU WAIT! It yelled. Alki was taken aback. Why was it looking at her? Had it seen her? Was it mad at her? Alki tried to bounce back up onto the rock and run away. I'M GONNA FIND YA! Oh no... why was the Piplup mad at her? Alki lost balance and began to roll down, bounce away from the rock... towards the Piplup. No, No, No! She tried to keep a brave face on, but it really wasn't working. She wished Darcy was here with her.

But she wasn't, was she? Alki wanted to be alone. Now she had to get through this alone. But she felt awfully tired and weak and now terrified that this Piplup wanted to find her for some reason. And now Alki was there, for the Piplup to find.

Alki felt she had to do something to help her situation. She tried to use Sing, but her voice was really hoarse and she felt really tired and she just coughed instead. "H-Hi..." She said, once she stopped coughing. She'd rolled right in front of the Piplup, it would have to be blind to not see her! And she doubted that was the case, considering a blind Pokemon probably wouldn't bother with a torch.

She felt really scared, but she hoped she didn't show it. She didn't want the Piplup to know she was scared. That'd be mad. What if it was mean?

Alki stood up and faced the Piplup, swallowing a whimper of fear she felt coming. She'd only been part of the guild for... what? A couple of days? She'd only been on a single mission and now she was here facing this Piplup that wanted to find her for some reason? It'd been looking right at her! "W-What did you... m-mean by that?" She asked. "W-Why do you want to, uh, find me?" The Piplup was awfully tall and probably not nearly as tired as Alki, given it's propensity for yelling. "Err... w-what's your name?"

ooc:

Back to top Go down
BlueKat12

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Ride [Mada]   Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:13 am

Energy: 2 | Color: #00ffff | Level: 08
She was going to do it! She was going to find the treasure, claim her right to fame, and go down as the legendary brave piplup who singlehandedly discovered the treasure that hid within the dank depths of Serene Cave! Riches! Praised! Worshiped even! They might even carve a statue of her for all future generations to gaze upon in awe as many told the tale of her great adventure! She-

Something moved.

Something small round and pink rolled out of the darkness. She was not quite scared by this...small round thing. If anything, it looked like a ball meant to be played with. She was quite intrigued when it seemed as if the small ball had eyes and a mouth. The small balloon-like pokemon tried to speak but failed at first. She was not aware that it had been an attempt to use Sing. The strange fairy type was finally able to speak. It greeted her timidly. The piplup raised an eyebrow, quite a dumbfounded look on her face. What was this little guy doing here?

A stutter to her words, the igglybuff spoke with a question. Namataki had been shocked that there was someone in the darkness. From what she could piece together, the fairy had thought the penguin had spoken directly to her.

The wing on her hip relaxed as she held the torch up a bit higher, "Uh..." she spoke up, "I don't want to find you. I want to find the trea-uhhh nothing. I want to find nothing." Namataki you dolt! Do not tell others of the treasure! She was certain that it was popular, since the explorers had been up in a frenzy about it as of late, but still she would rather not have to share her glory. The piplup was completely and utterly unaware that the "treasure" she so longed for was actually the very beast the vixen that stalked close searched for.

It was no treasure, but it was certainly as important as a treasure.

"I'm Namataki, just call me Taki though if it's too much of a mouthful for ya!" the piplup decided to act a bit more friendly towards the smaller pokemon. After all, she was the bigger pokemon here, right? She would take it upon herself to watch the weak and defend them. OH! What if they erected a monument dedicated to the time she saved the poor igglybuff AND found the treasure of Serene Cave at the same time! She would be hailed a hero-no, a god maybe?!

"What are you doing down here?" she asked, jolly as ever now that she was ever so certain of herself that this igglybuff was actually a better turn towards her favor.

Mirage the Zoroark
Energy: 44 | Color: #ff0000 | Level: 44
She had grown near, curious of the ruckus. What if it was what she had been in search for? She highly doubted that the monster would appear before her this early with little to no work towards tracking, but it was always a possibility with how these strange dungeons worked. Each paw was placed on in front of the other, carefully. She was sure to make as little sound as possible, so that she could maintain the element of surprise.

The dark type had done this many times before. Sneak up on an unsuspecting target, lash out at them and knock them down before they could have the time to even cry out. They would be on the floor and she would have rummaged through their bag as if it were her own. She would take what she wanted and store the loot in the depths of Shadowhue. She was quite well known as the monster of Shadowhue. Her strength was great in comparison to that weak-willed woods.

Was she anywhere near as strong as she wanted to be? No. She wanted to be on par with him. Not better, just on par at least. She wanted to be able to fight by his side without him having to fear for her. She had done so much for him, he had done so much for her...far more than her. It would be difficult, but she was already this strong.

She was not confident that she would be able to take on the beast alone, especially if it was anywhere near as powerful as Genesect. That damn bug could rot in hell for all she cared.

Back to the present, she had grown close to the source of the noise. She could also see a light. Two shapes had formed in the distance. A piplup, and something in front of it. The piplup's back was to her, it could not possibly see her. She could hear their conversation from where she remained in the shadows. Her eyes were concentrated upon the two weak pokemon. Her eyes glowed a distinct and noticeable blue in the darkness behind the piplup, as it was necessary in order to see in the blackness of the caverns.

Which way were they going? Were they friends? Was anyone in trouble? Her eyes narrowed as she studied the situation. She waited as she attempted to determine whether to act or move on.

--Song Title Came From--

ooc// Don't worry about being up to par, I flop all over the place when I post lmao also aight then, pics are staying because they look nice/SHOT Mirage's glare is certainly noticable if Alki leaned over and looked to the slight left/right of Namataki. Just lean over and there's just a pair of glowing blue eyes just staring right at you, GG Mirage nice job NOT being scary.

Back to top Go down
Mada

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Ride [Mada]   Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:42 am

Alki listened to the Piplup. What did she want to find? What was a treauhhhhh? She'd never heard of it before. Was it important? Maybe Alki could help! She was part of the guild, after all. That meant she was... no, it didn't mean anything. She was the same old Alki. Insecure and weak and clueless. The guild hadn't changed her. It didn't work like that. She was foolish to hope it did. Nothing would change her.

But... she'd heard the Piplup say it wanted to find "Ya". And now she said she said she wanted to find nothing? Alki knew it wasn't her place, but still, she wasn't THAT stupid. She couldn't just say "nothing" after practically yelling at her that she wanted to find "Ya". "You want to find nothing, huh?" She said, cheerfully. But she'd drop the subject. Honestly, she was just glad the Piplup didn't have Alki in mind. She didn't know what she would've done if there'd been a scary, angry piplup after her in the cave. Being completely alone in a cave was one thing, but being alone with an angry Pokemon was quite another.

Namataki didn't seem angry though. Then again, Alki had known her for all of... what, half a minute? That wasn't long enough to pass judgement. She couldn't be hopeful. Why do that? She'd been teased and mocked and yelled at all her life, and some of the Pokemon who'd done that had seemed even nicer than Namataki at first. Taki. The Piplup had told Alki to call her Taki. It was best to obey. If she did what she said, there wouldn't be any problems, now, would there?

It hadn't asked for her name, though. Alki wondered why. But... if she didn't ask for her name, she didn't want her name. And tell her the truth... well... why should she? Saying that she wanted to be in a dark, dank cave made her seem stupid, crazy, or both. After all. Wasn't this place supposed to be dangerous? Alki thought of a good lie to tell. It wouldn't really matter. And she didn't want to seem stupid. "I-I'm a powerful guild member!" She paused for a moment. How could she impress this Piplup? "I'm not much for words! I'm here on an important mission to... uh... f-find, stuff..." Yeah. Really convincing. But still... maybe the Piplup would buy it? No... she wouldn't, would she? She should've been honest.

Alki seemed to deflate a bit, and looked at the ground. "T-That's a lie. I'm sorry. I really am from the guild, but I'm not really..." Important. She wanted to say important. But she didn't want to seem sad. Or upset. She just wanted to tell the Piplup the truth. SHe didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with her. "Powerful. That was a lie. I'm not on a mission either. I just wanted to be alone " She looked around for something to distract the Piplup from her purposes. How foolish she looked. Alki shifted her weight from one foot to the other, trying to look past the Piplup. Ugh! She felt so stupid. But she didn't want the Piplup to know that. Not until she knew more about this "Taki." Why was she being so friendly?

There was something ahead though... piercing blue eyes that seemed to be looking at... not at Alki. Namataki? Why? Was this one of those scary, big ferals she'd heard about? Hmm... she'd just said she was a powerful guild member. Maybe she could scare it off? It was worth a shot... it wasn't like she was useful for much else given how she was feeling. Something was better than nothing. Knowing she'd regret it, she took a small step forward and stared at the pair of blue eyes, unsettled by them. Only the eyes, she couldn't really see the Pokemon... who did those eyes belong to? "B-Back off! I'm a p-powerful g-guild m-m-member!" No... hadn't she just confessed to Namataki that she wasn't? Maybe the scary Pokemon hadn't heard... Alki suddenly felt like passing out. Well, she'd committed to this act. She couldn't back out. That'd just be shameful, and she didn't want to die a coward. A change of pace would be nice, she'd been a coward her whole life. Maybe she could die as something else? "I'll fight you!"

Oh Arceus... Alki really was stupid. Wasn't she? She blinked at the eyes. They weren't blinking. Studying. Calculating? Maybe it was planning on how to attack Alki. Eat Alki? Oh Arceus... no, she was stupid. What came over her? "N-Nevermind, no I won't... p-p-please don't eat me..." It was a lose-lose situation... Namataki would think her a coward now. She'd probably get eaten anyways. She felt like crying. But she didn't want to worsen her situation anymore. "P-Please c-come out..." She said, dropping her "tough" facade completely. If you could call it that. A pink ball like her, tough? She needed help. She'd always been dependent on others. That wouldn't change. She stumbled closer to Namataki. Ugh. Why was she so foolish? Alki found herself wishing she were more like her sister. She would never be useful.
Back to top Go down
BlueKat12

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Ride [Mada]   Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:39 am

"Oh..." Namataki spoke, her head tilted to the side slightly as the igglybuff revealed that she had lied about being powerful. Funny thing was, Namataki had actually beleived the igglybuff at first. Big things come in small packages right?

She did not quite understand why the little igglybuff had lied in the first place, but that quickly became less and less of a concern as the fairy type began to grow quieter as it tilted back and forth. She was about to ask what was wrong as she wondered if maybe the oh so mighty guild member was in some kind of rush or something.

That quickly changed as the igglybuff suddenly rushed around her and exclaimed some rather concerning information. Apparently, the igglybuff had challenged something. The piplup took her dear sweet time in turning around...

Mirage the Zoroark
Hm? Had she been noticed? Ah, she must have forgotten about her eyes, rookie mistake. Had she grown rusty? Impossible. It had not been that long since she watched from afar, had it?

Whatever.

The igglybuff seemed to have challenged her. Her eyes stared down at the little pink balloon, amused by the challenge as the little fairy quickly took it back. She had already decided to walk into the light before the igglybuff had asked, her figure came towards the light to be shown.

The piplup was frozen to the spot, while the igglybuff she now had to look down to see. The piplup said nothing, so Mirage's jaws parted to speak, "I-"

"MOOOOOOONSTERRRRRRRR!"
the piplup suddenly screeched.

The zoroark's ears flattened. Had she been recognized already? She raised an eyebrow as if in confusion as she decided to work her way into saying she was someone else if need be, "Excuse me?" she asked.

"KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT!" the piplup demanded as she waved the torch around uselessly in front of her, obviously expecting the guild member to do their job.

--Song Title Came From--

ooc//:

Back to top Go down
Mada

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Ride [Mada]   Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:48 pm

Alki heard the Oh. from the Piplup and was more than a bit confused as to why she was so confused. Had she... believed Alki? Huh. She was torn between feeling bad over misleading the Piplup and feeling good that her lie had been convincing enough to actually be believed. But she had more pressing concerns, and so she quickly discarded both of these feelings to pay attention to the pair of blue eyes.

And... the source of the eyes stepped out into the light from Namataki's torch. And... it was scary. Alki wanted to run away and hide, but she stayed rooted to the spot in fear. She began to shake, and thought of how many different ways the Zoroark could hurt Alki. Quite a few, actually. And the Zoroark just looked so scary... "I... um... w-w-well..."

"MOOOOOOONSTERRRRRRRR!" She heard the Piplup screech from slightly behind her, and the tremendously loud sound nearly made Alki faint. That actually hurt, it was so loud, but then, Alki was on edge anyways and now the Zoroark was going to be angry! Or not. A calm Excuse me? from the Zoroark led Alki to believe that maybe it didn't want to hurt them. She managed to slow down her shivering.

Alki began to bounce forward, towards the Zoroark. If it wanted to hurt her, there wasn't much she could do, for herself or for Namataki. It didn't seem to be a feral, at least, and she could try to get on it's good side. The scarred Pokemon in front of her didn't seem familiar to Alki. "H-Hi, I--"

KILL IT! KILL IT! The Piplup screamed at her as she waved the torch around. Alki stumbled forward towards the Zoroark. She didn't want to get on either of these two Pokemon's bad sides. What was she supposed to do? She stumbled forward and attempted to give the Zoroark a punch, but she felt really tired and weak and scared that it probably felt more like a light tap.

Upon realizing that she'd hit the Zoroark, she scrambled backwards towards the Piplup. She looked up at her for comfort or safety or something, but Alki realized that she was not going to get it. Because she hadn't killed the Zoroark.

What was she supposed to do? She stumbled forwards yet again, lost as to what her best choice of action was. She tried to use Sing again, but still, nothing came out. She felt dizzy. She wanted to pass out. But she wouldn't let herself! She had to do something! But she couldn't... she was useless. She simply stood in between the two Pokemon, eyes darting back and forth, lost as to what to do. "I-I d-d-d-d-don't... t-think that i-i-it's a monster, T-T-Taki..." She said meekly, in a weak attempt to salvage her standing with the Piplup. But what about the Zoroark? "S-S-Sorry I-I hit y-you..." She mumbled. Hopefully they wouldn't be mad. She didn't know what else to do, she felt too weak to actually hurt the Zoroark. And given the difference in size, she doubted she'd be able to do much even if she tried.

ooc:

Last edited by Mada on Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Piece of Code at the bottom)
Back to top Go down
BlueKat12

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Ride [Mada]   Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:38 am

An ever so valiant attempt had been made on the monster of Serene Cave's life, but it was to no avail. The piplup watched in terror as the igglybuff bravely struck the possibly four hundred pound beast before them, only to do nothing.

The piplup was frozen in fear! She wanted to run, but her legs refused. Her beak was open in a silent scream that wished to escape her lungs ever so desperately. This was it. This was how she would die. Alone in a cave as some beast's snack...

Well, the igglybuff was there, but she did not really count the worthless pound or so of flesh that could not hit if their life depended on it at the moment. She finally gathered the strength to snap herself out of it. She cleared her mind enough to spout words of criticism against the fairy, "What kind of guild member are you!? I could hit better than that!!"

The igglybuff explained to her, that the beast before them was not a monster. Well, if it was not a monster...then what was it? The piplup had not been convinced. What if this was some strange trick? Was the igglybuff's mind being controlled? Was this all a part of some elaborate plan to rob her of the precious treasure that lay within these caverns that would grant her her future!?

The piplup remained at a distance, the flame of the torch flickered in her flipper that wrapped around the handle. It was difficult to hold, but she somehow managed. On the flames of the torch, the substance that burned seemed to drip. A sort of strange wax? It was hard to tell, but she had not noticed the small droplet drop down the stick until it had touched the skin of her flipper.

The Piplup cried out in pain, immediately tossing the stick into the air to get rid of it. The poor piplup cradled her flipper as she whimpered in pain, however, it would only grow as the butt of the torch struck her head as it fell.

"OWOWOWOWOW IT'S ATTACKED MEEEE!" she cried as she began to flail about in quite an embarrassing manner. This was it for her!

This was the end!

Namataki Rolls
BlueKat12 carried out 2 launched of one Serene Cave (Image not informed.) :

Mirage the Zoroark
The vulpine was treated with a rather strange show before her. She looked down to the igglybuff that seemed to apologize for hitting her. "You hit me?" she asked, hardly even aware of the light tap the fairy had given her. Before the igglybuff could answer to her response, another show had been given to her.

The piplup seemed to be in some sort of combat with the very stick she held. The fox was left in utter disbelief at the situation. What...what were a bunch of children doing here? These were children right? There was no way she could believe that adult and matured pokemon were capable of this level of stupidity and absurdity in their antics.

The zoroark made no moves from her position. The igglybuff was a guild member, but she hardly considered it a threat. Even if the two were to recognize her from papers, this was not exactly the strongest pair she had ever seen.

After the piplup had finished her decree that she had been attacked, the zoroark simply looked to the more sane member of the two who seemed to at least have given her the benefit of the doubt.

"Well...that's fine, you didn't do any damage...is your friend there alright? What are you two even doing here? Don't you know how dangerous it is to be around here?"
The zoroark began to question the igglybuff. She wanted answers. She did not want to end up babysitting again, but it seemed as if she had no other choice with the pathetic display these two had presented to her...

Mirage Rolls
BlueKat12 carried out 5 launched of one Serene Cave (Image not informed.) :
, , , ,

--Currently Listening To "Dark Trance - I Come From Darkness"--

ooc//:

Back to top Go down
Mada

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Ride [Mada]   Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:42 am

a wild
Mewtwo appears

Alki didn't feel good about herself at all, and the Piplup wasn't helping. She'd seemed so friendly just moments ago! But she was right... what sort of guild-member was she? Anyone could've put up more than a fight than Alki. Even Namataki, probably... then again, why had she made Alki fight this huge Pokemon in front of the both of them? It didn't matter, Namataki was right...

A loud, piercing cry seemed to echo throughout the Chamber, coming from Namataki. Alki jumped, and despite herself, drew closer to the large fox in front of her. Why was she screaming? Was there an even scarier Pokemon somewhere? Alki looked around frantically, but saw nothing. Except the fire that was arcing up, up, up into the air and was now falling down, down, down, right onto Namataki's head. Alki watched the fire curiously. It was almost as if it had defended her, after Namataki had yelled at her! Namataki cried, saying the torch had attacked her. Despite herself, Alki giggled. And immediately felt bad for it.

"E-Err... s-sorry... I just t-thought of a funny joke... heh..." She mumbled quietly to herself, as she stepped forward to look at Namataki. She was much taller than her, and Alki still couldn't stop thinking about the fire. It was so nice! But she wanted to help Namataki too, especially after laughing at her. Maybe she couldn't hit, but she wasn't absolutely worthless... even without her Heal Pulse. She didn't feel well enough to use it.

"C-Can I see?" She mumbled, pulling Namataki's flipper closer to her. She'd prove she wasn't worthless! To both Namataki and the Fox. If Namataki had burned herself, then clearly, she needed water! Alki looked around for some, but didn't see any... What was she doing? She had no clue... Hopefully Namataki wouldn't see. And if she did, Alki hoped she wouldn't mind. Alki quickly licked her hand and began to rub it on Namataki's flipper. It was really gross, but Namataki seemed pretty upset, so Alki at least owed it to her to try... Alki had laughed at her!

As Alki was... working, she heard the Fox talking. Questioning why they were there? Alki stopped, and turned to look at the Fox. Her hand felt icky and there was no place to clean it anymore... Alki winced, but attempted to answer the questions. Why did she feel as though she were being interrogated?

"Well... err... w-we actually just met, and... um. I'm with the guild?" She offered weakly. She didn't want to admit that she'd just wanted to be alone. She knew well enough what a Mystery Dungeon was. It was dumb to try and be alone in one. "I-I had a j-job... t-to come here. And do... s-stuff. I-I can defend myself y-you know... I k-know Sing! And D-Defense Curl!" She felt awfully proud of Defense Curl. She'd learned it herself! Alone! She'd be fine... she'd been in plenty of fights, and even if she hadn't won many... she hadn't won many. What was she doing there? "E-Erm... H-Heal P-Pulse too?" She didn't feel like mentioning Charm. She had a feeling that the fox in front of her would not be impressed.

She kind of wanted to change the subject, she bounced nervously from one foot to the other. She actually wanted to flee, she didn't want to talk to anyone! But she felt way too tired to do something like that, so she simply looked up at the Pokemon in front of her and asked her questions. "It's m-my turn!" She said, more brave than she felt. Really, all Alki wanted was for the Pokemon to stop questioning her. "W-What's your name? A-And I c-could ask y-you the same t-t-thing! W-Why're you here a-alone?" She shuddered after that and half closed her eyes. She hoped she wouldn't regret her little outburst. But she just didn't want to be questioned like that...

ooc:

ADMIN EDIT DAMAGE ROLL
Mada carried out 3 launched of one Pokemon Remains (Image not informed.) :
3 , 8 , 6
(Oh no! Mewtwo's ego! Whatever shall he do?)
Back to top Go down
BlueKat12

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Ride [Mada]   Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Gross it was, as the piplup immediately pulled her hand away from the little igglybuff as she began to rub her saliva all over it. "WHAT THE F@#$ ARE YOU DOING!?" she shouted at the top of her lungs before she pulled her flipper off to the side and spout water onto it in order to clean the saliva off and clean the wound at the same time.

What the hell was up with this explorer? What kind of treatment to a burn was that?! It was not even that bad compared to the type of burn a pokemon could give her. She had half a mind to just blast this lying little twerp right into the fox with a mean Hydro Pump and run while they were distracted. Luckily, she was kinder than that...at least in her eyes.

She was a penguin of utmost patience, so she would tolerate these two for now. They should have been GRATEFUL that a water type of her grace had decided to forgive them long enough to remain where she was...in her opinion.

She remained at a distance from both of the pokemon, casting a glare that exchanged between the zoroark and the fairy as the grudge began to boil. First, she had been utterly embarrassed, then she had been SPIT upon!?

Ooooh they were SO lucky she was a nice penguin who would do nothing in response but remain silent!

Mirage the Zoroark
Energy: 31 | Color: #ff0000 | Level: 44
Mirage watched with a confused and minorly disgusted expression as the igglybuff attempted to help the piplup. She would have rather had a burn be frozen by Sova's winter snowstorm button than be spit on by some stranger. Still, she did not quite judge as harshly as Namataki did. The penguin pulled herself off to the side and used an inner water to clean the spit off of her wing.

...wasn't that water basically her own spit?

Ew.

Moving on.

The igglybuff began to speak to her once more as her question was answered. The igglybuff apparently had a job. A mission perhaps? She was positive any mission this igglybuff did had nothing to do with her. It would be suicide and the guild would not have allowed for such a weakling to be off on her own against her...were explorers still even after her bounty anymore?

She had ceased her fits of crime completely, but that did not make her previous transgressions simply disappear. The igglybuff told a bit about herself, stating her moves. Odd way to introduce oneself, but she supposed it was useful information to note down.

Then the igglybuff had a few questions of her own. She supposed it was only fair.

"I am here to battle the monstrosity in these caves for the name of Arceus in order to stop Giratina," As noble as that had sounded, she could not help but to feel uneasy.

"I am alone because I do not wish to be bothered or be a bother," Arceus knew that if Sova were around she would have just hindered him with how his Blizzard functioned.

"As for my name," this was the only question she was unwilling to answer, "That is unimportant."

On to more important things, "You two need to leave," she warned, "It's much too dangerous around here for the likes of you two."

ooc//:

Back to top Go down
Mada

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Ride [Mada]   Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:00 pm

All she'd wanted to do was help! Alki stepped backwards at the sound of the Piplup's angry voice. And that word! She'd heard it before, she wouldn't pretend she hadn't. Her parents said it a lot... hadn't they? They'd said mean stuff... Alki suddenly felt like crying. She thought she'd left those things behind when she'd ran away! She'd just wanted to help... Namataki didn't have to yell so loudly at her...

"I'm sorry." She said, masking her emotion rather effectively. At least she thought, it's not like she could see her own face, but... she was making an effort to not show how much it hurt to get yelled at. "I-I just... really wanted to help... I-I'm sorry I acted stupidly."

Alki's hand still felt gross, but it was...watery? Wasn't it? And wasn't water good for treating burns? No point in thinking about that now though, the Piplup had washed her flipper pretty thoroughly already, with her own water. It occurred to Alki that she really didn't know how to heal other Pokemon, barring her heal pulse. She'd have to learn, wouldn't she? To not get yelled at again... what if it were more serious?

She'd almost forgotten she'd asked the other Pokemon some questions. Even if the fox looked scarier, at least it hadn't yelled at her. Alki turned away from Namataki and towards the Fox, hoping that the penguin wouldn't get any angrier.  

It answered Alki's questions one-by-one. It was on a mission! Unlike Alki... she'd wanted a bit of alone time, but how well had it turned out for her? Given how... important the job sounded, she hoped that the fox would have better luck. She didn't want to say her name though. Alki thought that names were quite important, but given how much bigger, and presumably stronger, this Pokemon was, Alki didn't insist that she reveal it. She just sat down on the ground, uncomfortable at the whole situation.

"W-Well... erm, I'd love to leave, trust me." She'd wanted to be alone, but that had backfired on her completely, and if this Pokemon had a job to do, Alki definitely didn't want to be in her way. "But I don't know the way out..." If she did, she'd be more than happy to leave the cave, what with the scariness of the whole situation, the importance of this large Pokemon's mission, and the mean Piplup, but she didn't know and she didn't want to get lost...

Alki would've loved to help in this mission... it seemed so important! And Alki wanted to be important... maybe she could just watch? She could ask... Alki shifted uncomfortably. Why was Namataki glaring at her like that? She hadn't meant to make her feel angry... "W-Well... erm, I mean... I-I'm in the guild... a-and you seem awfully important... I w-want to learn how to be important! C-Can I just s-stay and... uh... observe? Please? I won't g-get in your way..." She pleaded, looking up at the Zoroark in front of her, trying to ignore the hot glare from the Piplup. Although she didn't completely succeed, she couldn't help but glance nervous glances at Namataki, hoping she'd forgive her... she would, right? She'd only made a single mistake... she didn't know how to help, but it's the thought that counts...

ooc:

Back to top Go down
BlueKat12

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Ride [Mada]   Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:09 am

Despite the apology of the igglybuff, she could not bring herself to simply orgive someone who had spat n her wing. She gave a huff and crossed her flippers. As if she would just forgive that easily, PAH! Who was she, Jade? The snivy would forgive anyone as soon as they said 'sorry' most likely. This? Oooh no, she was going to make that igglybuff wallow in its guilt!

She smirked to herself as she finished washing her flipper. Of course, of course! She could get her revenge that way. The guilt would fester within the small pink pokemon and she would emerge on top with all dignity retained!

The other igglybuff had been speaking with the monster she had demanded the destruction of other, but Namataki was far too busy enjoying the fantasy land of the igglybuff begging for forgiveness while she gained the power to refuse the apologies. Maybe it would try to bring her gifts? She could accept those gifts, then refuse the apology once more in order to obtain more gifts in order to correct what had wronged her!

Mirage the Zoroark

Mirage's ears lowered as a concerned look crossed her expression. Not only did they not know the way out, but the pink one wanted to come along too!? The zoroark's expression took on a more stern look as she was about to reject the igglybuff's request to come along...that was before she noticed the strange blue glow just behind the piplup.

Her eyes widened as she stared at the glow. Her own eyes responded with the glow of their own as she looked into the darkness.

Her target. When had it even gotten there!?

She had smaller pokemon around, but the strange creature lifted its arm. It was going to attack!

Her arm reached out to grab the igglybuff and the piplup and throw them behind her, "RUN!" she commanded them whether she had been successful in grabbing the igglybuff or not. The piplup squealed as she sailed through the air, smacking right into a rock with an angered cry, though she was not seriously harmed.

The zoroark stepped out to face the creature as it seemed to hesitate. The being smirked before its arms waved in a strange pattern. The tunnel began to rumble as suddenly the ceiling began to extend upward while the walls around them extended outwards. Boulders crunched and moved under the pokemon's display of power as it made the tunnel they were into a room.

The zoroark's hostile gaze shifted to a mix of awe and horror. The torch light no longer lit up the walls near them, though the purple and gray pokemon seemed to want to make up for that.

The powerful being lifted an arm, the three bulbs for fingers clenched together as a sprout of blue flames ignited. The being stretched its arms wide as the blue flames lit up the room and remained in space before it took on a confrontational pose. The room lit up with the blue flames so that all could see in the room.

It had just built a battle arena around them.

It wanted to fight.

ooc//:

Back to top Go down
Mada

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Ride [Mada]   Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:34 am

Alki couldn't help but notice Namataki’s silence. Why was she being so quiet, and why was she crossing her flippers like that? Alki had just wanted to help, couldn't the Piplup at least understand that, couldn't she say something? Why did the Piplup have to be so quiet? Alki had apologized and it hadn’t been such a huge deal… had it? Normally Alki wouldn’t have minded the silence, but she could sense a sort of frustration or anger coming from the Piplup, that Alki just didn’t like.

The Igglybuff turned away to instead look at the larger Pokemon. She still looked scarier than the Piplup, but at least she hadn't been rude. And she wasn’t ignoring Alki. At least… she hadn’t been. Although now her attention seemed consumed by something just out of Alki’s sight. “W-what is it?” She stammered, before one, quick motion from the Zoroark sent her flying backwards. Thankfully, Alki was bouncy enough to not really be hurt, although she was still surprised, and quite shocked, and more than a bit hurt, that she’d been tossed backwards so haphazardly. Although those feelings didn’t last long, as she saw a pokemon that was even scarier than the one who’d tossed her. Alki comprehended, and those feelings quickly gave way to thankfulness. Was this scary Pokemon trying to protect them?

Alki looked sideways at Namataki. Even if she did feel as though the Piplup was still mad at her, it wouldn’t do to have the Piplup injured. Although, thankfully, she wasn’t. Alki wasn’t sure how she would’ve helped her anyways, given how insulted the Piplup had been the last time Alki had tried to help. But… what was she doing! Now that she thought of it, the Zoroark had told Alki to run! A loud rumbling sound filled the air,  and Alki saw the walls of the cave extending outwards, away. So too did the fire, and the further the fire went, the more and more scared Alki felt. The cave felt colder, and it was much darker, although just as quickly as the red fire went away, blue flames appeared in front of her. Alki had never seen blue flames before…

She turned her attention back to the two Pokemon in the center of the now much enlarged cavern. The two Pokemon seemed to be looking at each other, challenging each other? At least the newcomer seemed to be challenging the Zoroark. Alki realized it wanted to fight, but why? Why did it want to fight? Alki thought back to her time at the Pond. She’d been in a few fights back then, but most of the time, they weren’t anything serious, and Alki got the feeling that this one was dead serious.

Alki suddenly felt a terrible sensation of fear. Why wasn’t she running away? What was she still doing there? She could do something other than just stand there gawking, couldn’t she? She bounced over to Namataki, who was further away from the two scary Pokemon. Alki grabbed one of her flippers and tried to pull her up. She felt scared, but she didn’t want to show it. What was she supposed to do? If she ran away, the new Pokemon would see her and what if it didn’t like her or wanted to hurt her or maybe it wouldn’t pay attention to her? Alki was small enough, wasn’t she? She didn’t want to take that risk… “C’mon! C’mon, C’mon, C’mon, get up, get up!” She squeaked, much, much louder than she meant to, all the while tugging on the Piplup’s flipper. What if they started fighting? Alki didn’t think that Singing would help her much in this situation...

ooc:

Back to top Go down
BlueKat12

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Ride [Mada]   Today at 2:55 pm

The piplup had been met with darkness as she had been pushed a bit too hard. The zoroark had been a bit too rough with the piplup and she was effectively knocked out. The penguin was not out for long, thankfully, as the voice of someone else reached through the darkness to pull her out of it.

"I don't wanna go to school today..." she mumbled in a daze, completely unaware of their current situation as she seemed to have forgotten everything entirely. It did not last long, as she was brought to attention by the battle that had been taking place before them.

TWO of these monster things!? Where did the original monster thing go? Don't tell Taki one of these two ate her or something!?

"AH!" she cried out, suddenly hopping onto her feet, "C'mon pink thing, we gotta get outta here!" she told Alki as if it were her idea. In her mind, it was. Namataki was already backing away, ready to ditch the zoroark even if she knew that one of the mewtwos was actually the vixen that had moved to protect them.

She seemed to be waiting for Alki, but it would not be long before she just turned around and left the igglybuff as well if the pink balloon pokemon looked as if it were taking too long.

Namataki Rolls since Mewtwo doesn't take up energy
BlueKat12 carried out 2 launched of one Serene Cave (Image not informed.) :

Mirage the Zoroark

The beast that had approached them looked confident, smug perhaps? Either way, Mirage knew it had every reason to be cocky. She had to babysit these two in case it decided to make toys of them. The zoroark knew the psychic type was to be recruited for a side considered 'good' but she would not put it past the monster to be a threat.

A red mist swirled around the zoroark as her teeth bore back in a snarl. Her form shimmered and changed, it was likely pointless to attempt to trick the mewtwo, but the slightest distraction from the two smaller pokemon would help both them and her in the battle.

She stood tall as the illusion completed itself, the legendary creature was faced with a perfect mirror of itself. The tails moved in sync as Mirage mimicked the movements of her opponent. Was it confused? She had no idea, but she would use this moment to her advantage none the less. She launched herself forwards towards the psychic monster with her claws outstretched and prepared to strike. The monster's eyes widened briefly for a split second before it simply stepped to the side.

The zoroark's claws met with the ground as she landed. She was not hesitant to begin slashing in the area the mewtwo had stepped to as her sharp nails begged to feel the skin of the monster. The mewtwo proved to be quite evasive as it stepped to the side again and again without even breaking a sweat.

The illusion looked as if it were merely punching, but little glimpses of the scarlet claws could be seen to the focused eye. She had no plan, no idea what to do, she just knew she needed to distract it long enough for the other two to get away. The zoroark raised a claw that crackled with a dark red energy before she attempted to slam it into the mewtwo. The attack struck the mewtwo, but she was quite surprised when the gray and purple creature vanished in a puff of smoke.

The zoroark's eyes widened upon the realization that she had struck a substitute rather than the real deal. Had that been a double the entire time? Mirage's heart rate began to rise as her head turned just in time to see the psychic monster gather a small orb of energy between the strange trio of bulbs on the end of its fingers. The orb crackled with a blue electricity of its own as the condensed power in the attack was charged effortlessly.

With a flick of its fingers, the attack was shot towards the zoroark. Mirage leaped to get out of the way, but the strange sphere suddenly made a sharp turn with a wave of the Mewtwo's hand. The orb crashed straight into the zoroark as the inescapable Aura Sphere took a hit against the illusion mewtwo.

--Currently Listening To "What You Gonna Do About It - Flux Pavilion"--

ooc//:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Ride [Mada]   

Back to top Go down

Terrible Ride [Mada]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1