Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

RPG Adventure thing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:26 am

First topic message reminder :

You are in a town, dictated by a king with an iron fist. Several people are tired of poverty and hunger that seems to thrive in the lower sections. In a local tavern, you see a group of people talking about starting a rebellion.

BangBronze
Spoiler:

Sakura
Spoiler:

Wistuffly(LVL 2)
Spoiler:

antonm1107(LVL 2)
Spoiler:

Headphone
Spoiler:

NOTICE:

When/If you get/make a fort, you automatically restore your health points and you can go on imaginary adventures that will give you very real items.

Last edited by LogicTest on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:11 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:00 am

"I don't really have any money, or do I have anything of value to offer. If there isn't anything else you need, I'll be off then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:15 pm

"That's what you do for money? Damn, I kinda wish I could use magic. It would be a great way to impress girls... Ah hell." It is only now that I realize who exactly I'm talking to and what I'm talking to her about. "I... Probably shouldn't have said that. Anyway, you do magic? What can you do with it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:04 pm

"Ahh, okay. You can have it anyways, like I'm going to use it..." I hand the package to Wist, then jump around in the trees and disapear.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:11 pm

"Thanks!"

Well, that was kind of her. Pocket the package, continue hunting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:23 pm

I go and sit in my fort, sadly thinking about all the animals that Wist was most likely going to kill for food now. Then I go, make a staff out of willow wood, and destroy the halbert. Then I find Wist again and club him over the head with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Bronze

Your speed isn't high enough to catch up to Wist! Either way, you probably shouldn't mess with him; you'd go flying if he flicked you due to his massive attack stat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:01 am

Crap. Now I go and remember that stupid halbert. I forgot to (fully) destroy the blades. A take the pieces, hot glue them back together, and stick them into my staff in such a way that NOW I have a Polearm.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:30 am

I suddenly have the want to kick someone in the face hole across a large area. Quickly. Must find something to kick. Quuuickly.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:31 am

I go walk into the forest. Unfortunatly I walk across Wisty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Bronze

What's hot glue?

Wist

You kick Sakura in the shin.

Sakura(19/20 HP)

Good golly, that hurts!
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:12 pm

You brought this upon yourself Sakura! You did this!

CUE FLEEING MUSIC

I run away from Sakura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:58 am

Wistuffly

Your speed is matched by Sakura's! It is her choice whether chase you or not.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:31 am

I full of anger, engage battle with Wisty! (And right before the battle, I use one of my survival supplies to heal myself)
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:05 am

Whilst Sakura is using her survival supplies, I'll stick more sharp pieces of meat from my Meat package into my Bread & Meat.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:44 am

Quickly i finish using survival supplies before Wisty finishes putting meat on his Bread and ninjaed Wisty stabbing him in the back with my dagger. (Aka, I stealthly dissappear and reappear behind the person in question, in this case Wisty)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

RPG Adventure thing
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next