Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

RPG Adventure thing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:26 am

First topic message reminder :

You are in a town, dictated by a king with an iron fist. Several people are tired of poverty and hunger that seems to thrive in the lower sections. In a local tavern, you see a group of people talking about starting a rebellion.

BangBronze
Spoiler:

Sakura
Spoiler:

Wistuffly(LVL 2)
Spoiler:

antonm1107(LVL 2)
Spoiler:

Headphone
Spoiler:

NOTICE:

When/If you get/make a fort, you automatically restore your health points and you can go on imaginary adventures that will give you very real items.

Last edited by LogicTest on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:11 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:13 am

After ignoring Sakura's apology, I go off to the tavern (again) and try to get some drinks.
And of course, I see a fairy.
A friggin' fairy.
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THOSE THINGS EXISTED!!!
SO I promptly ignore it and ask if they've got anything that can cure a hangover.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:12 am

I shrug and walk around the marketplace seeing if they sold anything useful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:55 am

Wistuffly

You kill the Slitherhen, and level-up.

Headphone

They DO in-fact, sell milk in very precise amounts. For a cup, it's 5 gold. Buy it?

Anton

You ask the bartender, then get promptly smacked in the face. HOW WOULD YOU CURE A HANGOVER IN A PLACE WHERE THEY SELL THE STUFF THAT CAUSES HANGOVERS.

Sakura

The marketplace is closed at 2 in the morning!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 pm

HEY! Water does help with hangovers, as does milk. I think. Maybe. Who knows? Hell, I'll just ask for milk.
Wait, I was smacked in the face? Ah, I won't start a fight; I don't want to get kicked out of the place.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:02 pm

CUE VICTORY MUSIC

I kinda feel bad about killing the thing. I mean, it didn't really do anything wrong to me. But, if that's how I Level, then it is what must be done. I dig a grave for the poor thing, and cover him up. If there are some flowers around I put them on the grave.

I continue searching the forest for anything interesting/something I can get EXP from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:11 pm

I look out the window of my fort and see Wist. Wait, why is he holding a stale baguette with jerky in it? I jump down and ask him what he's doing here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Anton

You purchase a cup of milk for 5 gold. Your hangover is mostly cured, but you're still a bit dizzy.

Wistuffly

You don't find anything, but you do see an elvish girl next to you.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:58 pm

I buy the milk and try my best not to notice the man trying not to notice me. I hate it when people are surprised to see fairies about, it makes me feel kinda uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:02 pm

"Oh, hey there. I'm just mucking about in the forest, trying to level up and such. What brings you here to the Forest?"

((Anyone else think this RPG deserves a better name than "RPG Adventure thing"? I suggest "An Illogical RPG".))
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:20 am

I frown and go to the forest to level up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 am

... You go to the forest to level up. Who in their right mind would go to a forest to level up in real life? If you wanna train, you train in a sparring area.
Blegh, off topic. My post, right, right.
I look at the fairy and say "Jesus Tapdancing Christ, are you a fairy? I mean, I didn't even know you guys existed, let alone came to taverns like this. So, what, can you use magic or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:50 am

I turn to the other guy. "Yup, I'm a fairy alright. We exist, we're just not that common. As for magic, I know a little. That's why I'm here: I do small, easy magic tricks for a bit of gold."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:56 am

"Ummm... The answer to that question would lead to stalkerish actions."
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:15 am

" ... Uhuh. Well, uh, do you know of any good hunting spots? Preferably with a bit weaker prey than those blasted Slitherhens?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:30 am

"Ahhhhhh, no. Sadly, elves don't eat meat. We're vegetarians." I wrinkle my nose in disgust of the jerky. So I take the meat (Logic, you forgot about that.) out of my backpack and show it to Wist. "5 gold coins for this. That a good price?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RPG Adventure thing
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next