Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

RPG Adventure thing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:26 am

First topic message reminder :

You are in a town, dictated by a king with an iron fist. Several people are tired of poverty and hunger that seems to thrive in the lower sections. In a local tavern, you see a group of people talking about starting a rebellion.

BangBronze
Spoiler:

Sakura
Spoiler:

Wistuffly(LVL 2)
Spoiler:

antonm1107(LVL 2)
Spoiler:

Headphone
Spoiler:

NOTICE:

When/If you get/make a fort, you automatically restore your health points and you can go on imaginary adventures that will give you very real items.

Last edited by LogicTest on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:11 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:25 pm

(Ohhh the MSPA-ness... This thread seeps of it... Start me up with a fairy, Please!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Headphone

For some unknown reason, you are in a tavern; your strength is much too low to pick up a bottle! You're rather small, being scaled down by about 3(By this, I mean you're a 1/3 of a human's height). What are you doing?

Wistuffly

You take a rather sharp piece of meat and stab it into the upper half of the baguette, creating a powerful weapon; the Bread and Meat(Similar to a Board and Nail. 2-handed.)

You can duel wield the bottle and shield since the shield is classified under "Armor". You could also use a two-handed weapon with a shield. Do you equip the "Bread and Meat"?

Anton

The blacksmith doesn't have anymore daggers! However, he does have a Javelin for a similar price(40). Buy it?

Last edited by LogicTest on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:47 pm

... How much money do I have? Blegh, whatever. I still have my broken bo-WHERE'D MY BROKEN BOTTLE GO?! GAH, I must have left it at home. >.<
Anyway... How much money do I have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Check the top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Ah, aright. So no, I do not buy the javelin. Javelins are for pussies, my friend.
... Imagine that being said in a russian accent.
Anyway, I move away, still hung over. I begin looking for a place buying drinks.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:14 pm

I do simple magic tricks in an attept to entertain people and earn some money. Mainly for the money, though.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:17 pm

I acidently bump into Ant. I apologize immediatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Anton

The only drinks you can buy are in the tavern! Even then, you could just get a drink from the well.

Headphone

You gain 50 gold from the laughing, entertained people.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:15 pm

I shall wield thine weapon with great honor. I guess I'll just carry the shield on my back, and pocket the 1/2 Whisky Bottle. Thank goodness I spent most of my life savings on those Wizard's Pockets. Totally worth it.

I head over to the forest. Time to test out my new weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Quote :
You have no idea where Sakura's house is! Either way, it'd be a bit weird seeing an elvish man carrying a halbert enter someone's house.

You enter the town.

Elvish 11-year-old-girl.
I go and hide in the forest, and make a tree fort. Then i go back to town, grab all my stuff, and put it in the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Wistuffly

You encounter a Slitherhen. It's snake-like body slithers towards you, while the head squawks angrily at your presence. [COMBAT INITIATE]

Wistuffly: 20/20
Slitherhen: 15/15

Attack Defend Inventory Custom(Say exactly what you want to do; can create better outcomes) Flee

Bronze

Dagnabit.
You quickly build your fortress, infallible from outside forces.

NOTICE:

When/If you get/make a fort, you automatically restore your health points and you can go on imaginary adventures that will give you very real items.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:57 pm

CUE BATTLE MUSIC

Custom:

Spin and swing like crazy at the Slitherhen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:16 pm

(Mind you, I'm using a 100-sided dice.)
COMBAT: Turn 1

Slitherhen- 3/15

The Slitherhen delivers a combo hit for half damage.

50/2=25
25/4=6.25=6

38/2=19
19/4=4.75=5

19/2=9.5
9.5/4=2.375=2.5=3

(6+5+3)/2= 7

Wistuffly- 13/20

You smack the Slitherhen in a maniacal fashion.

Rolled- 93/100

12/93=0.12=12

Last edited by LogicTest on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:21 pm

Custom:

Whilst the Slitherhen is distracted with all of the math that goes into the attacks, I sneak behind it a club it with my Bread & Meat.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:36 pm

I pocket the money and see if the tavern sells milk in small amounts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RPG Adventure thing
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next