Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

RPG Adventure thing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:26 am

First topic message reminder :

You are in a town, dictated by a king with an iron fist. Several people are tired of poverty and hunger that seems to thrive in the lower sections. In a local tavern, you see a group of people talking about starting a rebellion.

BangBronze
Spoiler:

Sakura
Spoiler:

Wistuffly(LVL 2)
Spoiler:

antonm1107(LVL 2)
Spoiler:

Headphone
Spoiler:

NOTICE:

When/If you get/make a fort, you automatically restore your health points and you can go on imaginary adventures that will give you very real items.

Last edited by LogicTest on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:11 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 am

Yup. Because I dont drink XD
Dream about stuff?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:05 am

Anyways....
I get reborn as an elf. (XD that's the first thing I thought of other than a unicorn.) Then I go, sneak into the executioner's home, and steal his axe. Then I go to my house and throw my baguette into the stale-bred-crumbs-for-making-meatballs jar and go to my closet. There I:
Put on a long cotton robe
Grab a strong burlap backpack
stuff it with water, wine in case I meet up with any people addicted to alcohol, cheese, an assortment of smoked meats, buns, and 45 coins, as well as my favorite gold necklace, which i proceed to put on.
Then i go into the forest and bump into Wist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:14 am

Bronze:

Wistuffly isn't in a forest! However, you do go to the forest. What now?

Sakura:

What the heck do you do in the marketplace?

Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:45 am

I buy....a china tea set :D
Then I make my way to the king.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:21 am

I dream about leveling up and video games. I wake up less than two hours after passing out, somehow fully awake, albeit with a very bad hangover, and wondering what the hell a 'video game' is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Sakura:

Where is 'China'? There never was a 'China' anywhere.

Anton:

A videogame: A game played by electronically manipulating images produced by a computer program on a television screen or other display screen.

Your mind expands to an inhuman intellect; you understand the world that wasn't there, and your IQ is the pinnacle of the time.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Wistuffly wrote:
Why must this alcohol be so devilishly delicious. I sleep the alcohol off with a good nights rest.

I think this was missed. Darn those 14th - 15th posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Wistuffly wrote:
Wistuffly wrote:
Why must this alcohol be so devilishly delicious. I sleep the alcohol off with a good nights rest.

I think this was missed. Darn those 14th - 15th posts.

Sorry, I was planning on waiting for the others to go to sleep.

Wistuffly

You go to sleep.

Last edited by LogicTest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:34 pm

LogicTest wrote:
Sakura:

Where is 'China'? There never was a 'China' anywhere.

Anton:

A videogame: A game played by electronically manipulating images produced by a computer program on a television screen or other display screen.

Your mind expands to an inhuman intellect; you understand the world that wasn't there, and your IQ is the pinnacle of the time.

China? I must be having some sugar highs again. I go and buy a dagger.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Oh, sorry about that. Warn me if I'm rushing things ahead.

With my new found ability of being sober, I search my house for things that could be useful in an adventure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:11 pm

I leave the forest to go to town. i go cut the head off the gaurd who i'm sure has not left Sakura's living room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Sakura

You buy the dagger for 30 gold(15 left). Do you equip it?(Your book is 2-handed. Equipping the Dagger will unequip the novel.)

Wistuffly

You look in your house and find several things:
-Dried meat
-Stale baguette
-Shield(Auto equipped)

Bronze

You have no idea where Sakura's house is! Either way, it'd be a bit weird seeing an elvish man carrying a halbert enter someone's house.

You enter the town.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:25 pm

I consider the pros and cons but in the end, i equip the dagger, puting the book in my satchel.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:38 am

I combine the Dried Meat with the Stale Baguette. Also, can I dual wield the 1/2 Whisky Bottle and the Shield?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:21 am

I leave the house, somewhat tipsy and shaking my head; I must have had a craptacular night if I began thinking of stuff like that.
I go to the market, unsure of what I'm doing or why I'm going there. I also go to buy a dagger. Why? BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Adventure thing   RPG Adventure thing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RPG Adventure thing
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next