Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking for more threads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Looking for more threads Empty
PostSubject: Looking for more threads   Looking for more threads EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 4:12 am

I would like to start up 1 or 2 more threads. I try to post on a daily basis, but there are days where I just can't bring myself to do so. If I don't post within a week, you can always give me a nudge to remind me. Chances are I was planning to reply, but ended up forgetting about it or missing it for some reason.

Now, for my characters. I have a total of 5 characters and am willing to use 2 in one thread. This can be interesting when having threads with multiple people. Instead of having everyone meet up from the start, we could have 2 groups of characters that make their way through the dungeon and eventually meet up. I will give a short summary of my characters.

My first character is Cana the Fennekin. She is rather shy and a bit on the timid side. She is easily intimidated by others and doesn't like strangers. It takes some time for her to open up to others. As a child, she caused a forest fire that killed a lot of Pokemon on accident. The Fennekin is still traumatized by it and fears using fire type moves. She might show signs of PTSD.

Then we have Pokkoji the Butterfree. He is pretty much a very energetic child. His goal is to save a lot of Pokemon and become a hero. He is pretty clueless about the world and hates being called weak. He wants to prove that is able to become a hero and is a guild member at Aileron guild. I have not yet looked at the missions there.

My third character is Niracamda the shiny Houndour. Niracamda is a medic and specializes in herbal medicine. She is a bit of a herb freak and is always out looking for herbs. She hates hurting others and she loves helping others, no matter who they are. Niracamda is very social and loves hearing about the adventures of others.

Another character of mine is Chase the albino Eevee. Chase hates discrimination above all and fights for equality. He is not one to pick a fight, but if he sees someone getting bullied over their color or something like that, he will jump in and try to protect them. Chase is kind, caring, and protective. He is very patient and difficult to anger. Chase has a terrible sense of direction and always ends up getting himself lost. He has a bad eyesight and his eyes are sensitive to light. Chase always wears sunglasses unless he is in a dark place like Shadowhue forest.

Now for my last character, we have Kimori the Treecko. She is a polite girl that would love to make friends with others, but she is very paranoid. She got betrayed by "friends" in the past and hates betrayal above all else. Kimori loves sparring and doesn't mind if she ends up losing. She is rather cheerful and hopes to be part of the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sinnamon

Sinnamon

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more threads   Looking for more threads EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 1:09 pm

I'd be happy to roleplay with you, if you'd be willing to roleplay with a newbie. I'm mostly active and check in every day, but it may take a bit longer for me to respond depending on the time.

I only have one character so far and it's Ariel the Taillow. She's a bright and happy Taillow who is often flighty with her friends and emotions. She was raised by her overprotective older sister after a incident with their mother, which resulted in her having a very sheltered childhood.

I haven't really gotten a chance to roleplay with her here too much yet.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more threads   Looking for more threads EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 3:15 pm

I don't mind roleplaying with a newbie. Newer member are actually more active than the older ones. Now, I think in general, Cana is the only one of my characters that will have a hard time with Ariel. She is pretty much the total opposite of her, and will be freaked out by the sudden social attention. It is more manageable if Niracamda or Chase are with her. Both are very patient Pokemon, but Chase does have a limit, unlike Nira. Kimori might get irritated by her as well though.

In general, I think a thread with Pokkoji would be the most interesting. Both are very optimistic and social Pokemon. Pokkoji is just a clueless child that doesn't know anything about the world and wants to become a hero. I would prefer to stay out of Pecha Forest, but I will leave the choice of dungeon up to you.
Back to top Go down
Sinnamon

Sinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more threads   Looking for more threads EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:04 pm

Okay! I'd prefer not to RP in Pecha forest since I already have a roleplay going on in it anyways. How's Fallen Leaf Copse then?
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more threads   Looking for more threads EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:39 pm

Fallen Leaf Copse should work. So I guess I will use Pokkoji then?
Back to top Go down
Sinnamon

Sinnamon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more threads   Looking for more threads EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 11:22 am

Use whoever you'd like, but yeah I agree that Pokkoji and Ariel would be the most interesting pairing.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more threads   Looking for more threads EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 11:12 pm

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t5504-it-is-good-to-be-able-to-fly#80576

I made a thread. For now it is just Pokkoji, but depending on how long it is, I might toss in another one at some point. If things start a little too depressing, I can change it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more threads   Looking for more threads Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for more threads
Page 1 of 1