Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

It is good to be able to fly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

It is good to be able to fly Empty
PostSubject: It is good to be able to fly   It is good to be able to fly EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 11:10 pm

(Energy: 24-11=13)

Dark clouds filled the sky above the small island located in the middle of the lake. There had been a lot of days like these lately, and not just around this area. It was a bit depressing at times, but there was nothing a normal Pokemon could do about it. A move like Sunny Day only lasted for so long. There haven't been a lot of Pokemon traveling lately as they fear this to be some kind of bad omen. Even then, there were still various brave souls that paid those words no head.

...Or maybe you could say this one didn't know about the rumors that were going around. A young Butterfree fluttered towards the island without any care in the world. He had managed to become a guild member. There was nothing that could destroy his mood. Not even the dreary weather seemed to bother him. This butterfree had come to the island before. Back then he was still a Caterpie. Everything seemed a lot different now that he was able to fly. The Butterfree actually loved that he was able to fly now. It made reaching the island a lot easier as well. He remembered having to jump from stone to stone when he was still a Caterpie. That had taken him some effort. The Butterfree splashed a bit in the water as he flied over it towards the island known as Fallen Leaf Copse, planning to explore the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sinnamon

Sinnamon

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: It is good to be able to fly   It is good to be able to fly EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 12:39 pm

[Energy: 16-11= 5]

A Taillow flapped through the sky, her breathing heavy. Ariel's wings wobbled. The journey to Fallen Leaf Copse had taken much longer than she had anticipated. Her supplies had already run down and she was left with a empty bag tied around her neck. As a line of water was seen in the distance a smile enveloped her face. At least, smiling by avian terms; her beak opening slightly. Ariel would of done a flip midflight if she wasn't so tired. The Taillow put on a burst of speed, eager to learn if the island was as beautiful as the pokémon back at Grassveil Town had rumored. She was not disappointed. The lake glimmered, the island ahead was gorgeous burst of color,  and... What was that? Dark clouds hung over the island, making Ariel feel a bit uneasy. She quickly shook off the feeling. No one had mentioned anything about clouds. Maybe it's normal, Ariel reassured herself. If they didn't say anything, they're probably not too worried. Ariel hoped it didn't rain while she was exploring the island, the last thing she wanted to do was get her feathers wet and cold.

Ariel landed at the lake bank, where the path of stones started. She decided to let her wings rest while she traveled to the island the old fashioned way. She hopped on the first stone, which was terribly cold on her bare talon. Having second thoughts she headed across the path. It blew Ariel's mind that other pokémon had the strength to move such large rocks into a lake. She shuddered at the thought of having to carry even one of these stones over the water. Pushing rocks to the back of her mind she fixed her gaze on the island ahead.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: It is good to be able to fly   It is good to be able to fly EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:56 pm

(I'm so sorry for making you wait. I have been busy with Pokemon Sun and I haven't been feeling too well)

As Pokkoji flew over the water, he noticed another Pokemon was on its way to the lake. He couldn't recognize the species, but he knew it was some kind of bird. What he noticed, was that the bird hopped over the stepping stones to cross the lake. It should be able to fly, right? Maybe there was something with its wing?

Curious, the Butterfree flew over towards the bird. "Hai, my name is Pokkoji. Why are you hopping over the stones? You can fly, right? Did you hurt your wings?" He asked her, not really thinking about that he could have scared the bird or might come over as rude.
Back to top Go down
Sinnamon

Sinnamon

PostSubject: Re: It is good to be able to fly   It is good to be able to fly EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:09 pm

As Ariel continued along she began to hum softly to herself. She still had a way to go before she reached the island and she couldn't help but keep thinking about how faster she would get there if she flew. A voice came out of nowhere. Startled, Ariel wobbled on her rock, having to flap her wings madly to keep balance. A few loose feathers went flying, settling on the surface of the water around her. Her talons clutching the sides of the rock tightly, she barely had any time before the newcomer bombarded her with questions. She paused for a moment, trying to take in what he had told her. 

"Oh, umm hello! …Popo..jee..?" Ariel attempted to pronounce the name he told her. Brushing off her poor pronunciation, she continued, "I'm fine, see?" She spread out his wings to show him. "Just a little tired, I guess." Ariel turned her attention back to Pokkoji. She had never seen this strange-looking pokémon before. His appearance reminded her of one of her old friends, a Beautifly. His wings reflected the light quite like the Beautifly's had, making it look like they glimmered. "Oooh~ you're pretty."

(OOC: Don't worry, it's fine!)

Last edited by Sinnamon on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add ooc lol)
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: It is good to be able to fly   It is good to be able to fly EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 4:09 pm

Pokkoji watched the bird curiously. He liked how the bird looks. She was more colorful than most birds he had seen before. "No, no, it's Pokkoji." He corrected when she pronounced his name wrongly. "Why are you tired?" He then asked her curiously. He wondered if she came from far or if she fought someone earlier.

Pokkoji was surprised when the bird suddenly said he was beautiful. Where did that suddenly come from? Nobody had called him beautiful until now. Of course the bug misunderstood why someone would think that. "Beautiful? But I am a though Pokemon and I joined the guild." He spoke in a bit of a childish voice.
Back to top Go down
Sinnamon

Sinnamon

PostSubject: Re: It is good to be able to fly   It is good to be able to fly EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 12:28 am

Why was she tired? Ariel eyes lit with confusion. Was it not as obvious as she thought? "Uhh, I flew a lot, I guess?" She flapped her wings as she spoke to demonstrate. 

Ariel was even more mystified about what he said next. Did she somehow offend him? "But.. you are pretty?" Ariel said, cocking her head questionably at him. Not wanting to offend him again she added, "..and tough?" Ariel couldn't help but let a creep of doubt into her tone. He acted pretty young to be in a guild. "Are you from Grassveil's guild?" she asked him curiously. "I came from Grassveil too! Well.. I'm not in a guild or anything, but I still came from Grassveil!"
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: It is good to be able to fly   It is good to be able to fly EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:36 pm

"Oooh, that's why. I was tired from flying all the way up there a few days ago." Pokkoji tried to point in the sky, which was a bit difficult with his small paws. Above them only the dark clouds were visible, but of course he did not just mean the clouds. He meant what was there high up in the sky. Aileron. A village on top of an island floating in the sky. It was pretty high, and it was difficult to reach it.

Pokkoji was bewildered on why Ariel called him pretty. "Er... Thanks?" He said. As the Fletchling called him though, he puffed out his chest a bit in pride. "Yup, I am. I am very though now that I can fly." It was true he was a lot stronger than before, but there were still a lot of other strong Pokemon, and he knew that. He just hated being called weak.

Then Ariel asked if he joined the Grassveil guild. He tried to with a weedle, but something came inbetween the registration and he ended up leaving. He was actually rather scared off the guildmaster, but would never admit it. There was another guild though. "Nope. I joined the guild up there!" Pokkoji tried to point up in the sky again. "You see, there are these islands there and a lot of birds and the guild is very empty and there is a lot to see from there! He spoke in an excited voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is good to be able to fly   It is good to be able to fly Empty

Back to top Go down

It is good to be able to fly
Page 1 of 1