Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

New character, new threads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

New character, new threads Empty
PostSubject: New character, new threads   New character, new threads EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:26 am

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t4291-hidon-the-charmander

Hidon has finally been created and, as such, I now need some new threads with him~

There are four main RP partners I'm looking for with him atm:

1) Teammates. Hidon is looking to create an Exploration Team at the Guild. As such, he wants somebody to be his right-hand mon. However, he is rather picky about who he would want to be part of his team. He needs to be really impressed by them, for one reason or another.

2) Training, training, training. Hidon loves fighting and I love those action scenes. So anybody who doesn't mind Hidon picking a fight with their character. If they're not already part of a team, he may try to convince them to be his teammate if they impress him and manage to avoid ticking him off too much. But I'd like that to be planned before-hand, unless it seems like a very appropriate course of action.

3) Characters who would tick him off. Hidon, as a hot-headed Pokémon with great pride in himself, is a LOT of fun to make upset. So any characters that could do that and hold their own in the likely battle that would ensue would be greatly appreciated. Outlaw types would probably be good for this, but anybody who thinks they're stronger than he is or actually tells him that he's not as mighty as he thinks he is will also do. Really, you can get a feel for it by reading through his personality and likes/dislikes.

4) General relationship-building. Hidon is new to town and needs generic people he can get along with...or become enemies with. This would preferably take place in a low-energy dungeon, whereas the others would be anywhere.

Looking forward to any potential partners~ =}
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: New character, new threads   New character, new threads EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:37 am

Hehehehe. After we finish our thread with Jet and Pterra; we should TOTALLY make a thread with Pterra and Hidon omg they'd be perfect clashing with Pterra's mocking nature and mean-spiritedness, not to mention his over-cocky arrogance, oh man.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: New character, new threads   New character, new threads EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:13 am

Oh man, that would be a lot of fun I think. xD I'd love to jump on that. =} And this time...Hidon's got nothing but disadvantages against him. A fight would probably be even more one-sided than the fight against Jet, which would serve to make that mocking nature all the more striking against him. xD
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New character, new threads   New character, new threads Empty

Back to top Go down

New character, new threads
Page 1 of 1