Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Art of RP - Looking for Threads!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

The Art of RP - Looking for Threads! Empty
PostSubject: The Art of RP - Looking for Threads!   The Art of RP - Looking for Threads! EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 4:17 am

Alrighty! So a couple of you saw me talking about this in the chat but not all of you will have so i'll explain what this thread is here for.

Basically, I would like to do a thread where each post is accompanied by a piece of artwork. The art can be anything from a sketch, to full colour, traditional or digital, or even pixel art if you want it to be. Each and every post has to have a piece of art relating to it though. This related art can be a drawing of the scene you described in your post, your character talking or fighting, or multiple characters talking or performing some sort of action. The only rule is that it has to be related to the thread.

The aim here is basically to improve art skills over the course of the thread because you'll be drawing these similar characters and scenes over the course of the thread, and so hopefully it'll be a bit of a learning process and you'll experiment on how to do things better each time ^-^

I expect the thread will likely take longer than your average due to the fact that artwork in some form is being produced for each post, however hopefully I personally will have more spare time over the summer to cater to such a thing :D

Anywho so i'm basically up for a couple of these as a mini summer project, but I want to see who else is interested. Currently any and all of my characters are available for RPing in threads (my records are linked in my signature!)

Also, if you are interested but don't want to particularly RP with me or my characters, you might be able to find someone else who is interested here and do one with them instead. I don't mind either way, I just think this would be a cool concept to try out :)

Soooo pretty much if you're interested post and lemme know, and if you'd like to RP with me in such a way or have an idea for a thread, let me know too xD Oh and if you have any questions those are chill too. I'll do my best to answer them ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

PostSubject: Re: The Art of RP - Looking for Threads!   The Art of RP - Looking for Threads! EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 4:27 am

Yeeeeees I'd definitely be willing to do this. I've been trying to practice drawing but I've lacked motivation, so hopefully something like this would help me out in that regard! This is a really cool idea and I'd definitely love to participate. I really only have one character but I'd still love to RP with you and anyone else who's willing! :D
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Art of RP - Looking for Threads!   The Art of RP - Looking for Threads! EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 7:32 pm

Woo! I'm up for anything thread wise so I guess is there a particular one of my character's you'd like to RP with? I have shopkeepers, guild members and outlaws and the wanderers inbetween so the plot of the thread can be wildly different depending on who it's with xDD

Although i'll maybe count Russell out since i'm gonna be doing one of these with him already ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art of RP - Looking for Threads!   The Art of RP - Looking for Threads! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Art of RP - Looking for Threads!
Page 1 of 1