Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking for a few threads.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SarishaH

SarishaH

Poké : 300

Looking for a few threads. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a few threads.   Looking for a few threads. EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 1:40 pm

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've had a post to make and I'm feeling a little post starved to be honest. I have four slots free and would like to fill as many of those as I can as I have so much free time these days. I should be able to post at least once a day and am open to anything story wise although I'd prefer that threads take place in one of the forests rather than the towns. (My lamb finds towns to be a little too safe and dull. :p )

Anyway, if anyone's interested, just give me a shout through PM, Discord or by posting here.

Thanks. Mareep
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a few threads.   Looking for a few threads. EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 6:16 pm

I’d be more than happy to try and run a thread with you if/when my Poke gets through and my character gets approved. Unfortunately I seem to have come around at a bit of a slow time in the year. Ah well. I’ll live with it.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
SarishaH

SarishaH

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a few threads.   Looking for a few threads. EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 7:07 pm

Sure, I'll leave a spot open for you. The approval process is a test of patience to say the least and it does tend to take a while for applications to be looked at.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a few threads.   Looking for a few threads. EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 9:01 pm

If you don't mind me asking, about how long did the process take for you? Should I be expecting to wait more than a week or so?
Back to top Go down
SarishaH

SarishaH

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a few threads.   Looking for a few threads. EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 9:11 pm

3 or 4 days total for me but my app didn't have any errors so it went through first time. It does vary though and a week these days is more than likely. It does depend on how busy the mods are in real life.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a few threads.   Looking for a few threads. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 2:07 am

Welp: Character's submitted so now all It's just a matter of playing the Waiting Game. I like to think that I gave him an interesting twist.
Back to top Go down
Keeogree

Keeogree

Poké : 920

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a few threads.   Looking for a few threads. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 4:59 am

I’m actually a bit post starved myself, and I definitely wouldn’t mind having a thread take place in a forest (Preferably Pecha due to it’s low energy cost), it would be my first one, and it would also be good practice for dice rolls and the like.
I should be fairly active, so you should expect a response within 24 hours.
I look forward to Rp’ing with you :)
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Looking for a few threads.   Looking for a few threads. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 1:41 pm

Good news; the lad has been accepted so I’m finally ready to get a thread going somewhere.
Back to top Go down
HulkingElf

HulkingElf

Poké : 540

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a few threads.   Looking for a few threads. EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 11:55 pm

Im a returning player looking for anything with my pokemon Emmett (poliwag) to bring his dream of becoming a paladin a reality. so i need threads as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a few threads.   Looking for a few threads. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a few threads.
Page 1 of 1