Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Vending Machine

Go down 
+7
Maxiorc
Nocive
thekyle96
zashonfire
Suds
Sakura
Wistuffly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

The Vending Machine - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the vending machine! Put anything in it, anything! Perhaps you'd like to put in a television, or a quarter, or even a person, like Ripple! Who knows what you'll get? Why, the person who posts next, of course!
For example, say Alice puts a pistol into the vending machine. Bob, who is next in line, sees Alice get bullets in return! Bullets that are going at a speed of 4000 feet per second and straight at her ch-OH GOD, IS SHE DEAD?!
So, after witnessing that traumatizing event, Bob decides to play it safe and put in a... let's say a quarter.
I, being the boring person I am, find that Bob has received a candy bar in return! YAY!
So, feeling confident that Alice's fate is not mine, I shall put in my ham sandwich. What will I get in return? That's for you to decide!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:34 am

You get Gray Kyurem (Kyurem fused with both Reshiram AND Zekrom) with Mudkip's head.

I insert a Mudkip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:12 am

Your mudkip is now stuck in the Vending machine slot. Great trainer skills there, mate!
I insert a piece of paper with "The Game" written on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:41 am

I get the stuck Mudkip which now breathes out the words "THE GAME."

I insert my new Victini!

The Vending Machine - Page 9 IDuJ3GZOzDZi6DuT4GZic <~Legit btw lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:46 am

You get Mew! Wait, no... Your Victini was Mew all along!
I insert my lack of imagination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:50 pm

You get SO MUCH INMAGINATION YOUR HEAD IMPLODES.

I insert Ant's imploded head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:09 pm

You get YOUR IMPLODED HEAD. WHICH DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! You're right here, your head's intact, this head is yours but it isn't and -
Your head implodes.
I insert ketchup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:13 am

You get BLOOD.

I insert mayonaise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:17 am

You get animated pus wich goes up your nose. NICE GOIN'!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:31 am

You get absolutely nothing since you inserted absolutely nothing.

I insert Bang's absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:22 am

The answer to life, the universe, and everything. Forty Two. That is what you get.
What a waste of nothingness!

I insert Silver's eggs.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:14 am

You get uncanned repel(hitchhikers guide reference nice)
I insert serene's tardis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:39 am

Your head implodes from the incomprehensibility of whatever comes out. I carefully make sure that I do not look at it or try to comprehend it.
I insert the incomprehensible.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:39 pm

You get life, cause it doesnt make sense.
I insert antonm cause he is so strange it must be an incredible discovery from the vending machine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:52 pm

You get stuck. Because I switched places with you midway.
I empty a bottle of putrid milk into the vending machine. With Maxiorc still inside. Yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:59 pm

You get love.

I insert Obama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vending Machine
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next