Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Krystal looked at her trainer, caught in the jaws of the feral Arcanine before her. He was calling her, screaming at her to help her, but she could only watch in terror as the canine crushed him between his teeth.
Her trainer was now dead. The six Pokeballs he held on his belt - four of which were occupied - rolled onto the floor, but the Krystal didn't even think about rescuing them. She only did what her instincts screamed at her to do; run.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Apocalypse started five weeks ago; most wild Pokemon, and even some tame ones, started becoming more aggressive; on the first week, two thousand Pokemon all across Johto were found killed. Humans had yet to be directly affected, but with the news of death, they became more cautious.
The week after, 31 trainers were killed, all in various parts of Johto. This wasn't that much of a surprise, considering how aggressive Pokemon seemed to be becoming. What was surprising was that only five of these trainers were killed by feral Pokemon. All the others were killed by their own companions.

It was then that the apocalypse really started; the legal training age was ramped up to 16 years of age, and over 80% of the training population quit. But this wasn't enough to stop the deaths; Pokemon everywhere began breaking into homes, killing their inhabitants. By the fourth week, it wasn't uncommon to see twelve year olds holding firearms. Many people around the world speculated that this aggressiveness was caused by an infection, and Johto was isolated from the rest of the world to keep the infection from spreading.

Three days ago, the three legendary dogs attacked Goldenrod. There were no survivors.
By now, most all Pokemon had become feral; those who had been infected simply followed their instincts, no longer able to think sentient thoughts, while those that weren't were forced to adapt to this new world. Most surviving humans holed up in outposts that were once New Bark Town, Cianwood City and Azalea Town, and killed all Pokemon on sight. Humans that kept Pokemon were few and far between, and were always fearful of every Pokemon that they saw. Especially their own.

Enter Krystal, a Totodile whose trainer, Ryan, was just killed by his own Arcanine. She now runs as fast as she can, not knowing where she'll end up.
Not that it matters; nowhere is safe.

----------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: OH GOD, I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO SAY THAT IT WAS CLOSED TO ME AND TENSHI. CRAP. DAMMIT. SORRY LEAF, BUT YOU CAN'T.

Music/sound that goes well with the RP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-KWL20ux24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hvv6BXdQiU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2I0ulTZWXA

Last edited by antonm1107 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:55 pm

*Later that night*

Blackheart opened her eyes and looked around the room to see if anyone was there. Her eyes seemed to glow in the darkness as she quietly hopped down from the examination table. Wincing slightly from the pain and glanced at the room across the hall, placing her new white paws on the door-frame she started thinking. If i could get that thing to listen to me I'll be able to look for that pathetic fool that left me to rot. she thought darkly. Looking left and right to make sure there weren't any people around she ran across the hall and swiftly opened the door to where the rabid Arcanine was. Poking her head in she saw the large dog was sound asleep snarling in it's sleep. "Awe doesn't he look sweet when he's sleeping? It's time for him to have a new master." the Purrloin whispered with a dark smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:07 am

Flashes of yellow could be seen from the lighthouse - not a very good sign. Eleanor watched with worry; if it was a legendary... She raised a sniper rifle up and zoomed in on it. "Oh shit..." Indeed, it was a legendary. Two, in fact; Celebi and Raiku. The former still seemed to be sane; the latter was not. Raiku seemed to be chasing Celebi, who seemed to be going around in random directions. If she ended up near Olvine...

Tony slept soundly, unperturbed by the commotion near the city. L did not; he watched over his trainer with sad eyes, eyes that had nearly given up on hope. Nearly.

Krystal sneaked out of the place as soon as she had been left alone for the night; she didn't want to be anywhere near that monster Blackheart. She began climbing a tree, hoping for the solace of being high up, away from everything. It was at times like these that she wished that she was born a flying type, like a wingull. Her eyes felt heavy, and before long she dozed off, drool falling onto the ground below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:58 am

The Arcanine snarled at Blackheart and she leapt onto it's head and held on for life. Arcanine started to ram against the steel prison trying to get the small pokemon off. Raising her arm she clawed at the Pokemon's eye causing it to roar out in pain. The Arcanine continued to bash into it's prision causing the metal bars to slowly bend. "You want out right? Then you'll have to listen to me!" Blackheart shouted above the roars.

In the other room with the good doctor he awoke to roars and screeching. Bolting out of his chair he saw that the Purrloin was gone. "Oh no." he whispered before charging into the other room. Before he could open the door he felt something bump into him sending him to the ground. Shaking his head he saw something go around the corner. "Sh**!" he shouted running after the escaped Pokemon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3