Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Krystal looked at her trainer, caught in the jaws of the feral Arcanine before her. He was calling her, screaming at her to help her, but she could only watch in terror as the canine crushed him between his teeth.
Her trainer was now dead. The six Pokeballs he held on his belt - four of which were occupied - rolled onto the floor, but the Krystal didn't even think about rescuing them. She only did what her instincts screamed at her to do; run.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Apocalypse started five weeks ago; most wild Pokemon, and even some tame ones, started becoming more aggressive; on the first week, two thousand Pokemon all across Johto were found killed. Humans had yet to be directly affected, but with the news of death, they became more cautious.
The week after, 31 trainers were killed, all in various parts of Johto. This wasn't that much of a surprise, considering how aggressive Pokemon seemed to be becoming. What was surprising was that only five of these trainers were killed by feral Pokemon. All the others were killed by their own companions.

It was then that the apocalypse really started; the legal training age was ramped up to 16 years of age, and over 80% of the training population quit. But this wasn't enough to stop the deaths; Pokemon everywhere began breaking into homes, killing their inhabitants. By the fourth week, it wasn't uncommon to see twelve year olds holding firearms. Many people around the world speculated that this aggressiveness was caused by an infection, and Johto was isolated from the rest of the world to keep the infection from spreading.

Three days ago, the three legendary dogs attacked Goldenrod. There were no survivors.
By now, most all Pokemon had become feral; those who had been infected simply followed their instincts, no longer able to think sentient thoughts, while those that weren't were forced to adapt to this new world. Most surviving humans holed up in outposts that were once New Bark Town, Cianwood City and Azalea Town, and killed all Pokemon on sight. Humans that kept Pokemon were few and far between, and were always fearful of every Pokemon that they saw. Especially their own.

Enter Krystal, a Totodile whose trainer, Ryan, was just killed by his own Arcanine. She now runs as fast as she can, not knowing where she'll end up.
Not that it matters; nowhere is safe.

----------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: OH GOD, I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO SAY THAT IT WAS CLOSED TO ME AND TENSHI. CRAP. DAMMIT. SORRY LEAF, BUT YOU CAN'T.

Music/sound that goes well with the RP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-KWL20ux24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hvv6BXdQiU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2I0ulTZWXA

Last edited by antonm1107 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Ellie ignored the cries of the feline; death was common, and anything that survived in this day and age would need to learn to get over it. She raised her gun, and released the safety. "Goodbye."
A bang exploded in the silence.
Ellie stared in shock.

And the bullet was suspended in mid-air, by L, the Kadabra. It was staring intently at the bullet, ensuring that he wouldn't lose his grip on the thing. This one - She is not feral. Ellie stared in shock, not registering the psychic's words at all. How... How could any creature, be it psychic or ghost, stop a bullet?

"What..." Behind the psychic, a teenage boy stood up. He had short, black hair, and wore a pair of glasses, with one cracked lens. He was of average height, and wore a brown leather jacket over his dark green, bloodstained shirt. For leggings, the boy wore a pair of cargo pants that were one size too big for him and were held on him with a brown belt. A pistol was holstered on his side. Held in Tony's arms was an assault rifle, trained at his own Pokemon. He had never seen any Pokemon - let alone his own - use such extraordinary psychic powers. "What the hell was that, L?"

This creature is not an enemy. She is not infected. The Kadabra redirected the bullet (which was held in mid-air) into the ground before turning to Eleanor. Eleanor. Do not worry; nothing is going wrong right now. The enemy has been defeated, and assuming that you did your job and the Mightyena was taken down, the base is safe. Worry not.

Eleanor made a face of annoyance before the full extent of the Kadabra's words hit her; Krystal wasn't infected, then. She was still there. A grin appeared on her face. "If Krystal isn't infected..." Without so much as a goodbye, Eleanor ran back to her own shelter.
Unlike Eleanor, Tony wasn't so calm in the face of his own Pokemon. "Seriously, L, what was that? How did you do that?" Don't worry, Tony; I'm a psychic. Any psychic can stop a bullet if they've been training enough.
Tony nodded. "Oh." Suddenly, he noticed the feline nearby, crying over it's lost innocence. "Shit... I think this is the first time the cat has killed something." The Kadabra nodded in agreement, though uneasily; her soul was completely different than it was before; less dangerous. If anything, this made him even more weary; perhaps multiple souls resided in this body.
The psychic did not voice his fears, however; there were enough problems as it was. It turned to the Totodile on the floor, dreaming fitful dreams of death and horror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Lightheart sat where she was still crying. She felt arms gently picking her up as she slowly stopped crying and fell asleep. "L we need to take this Pokemon to Jasmin. She may know what Pokemon this is." Tony said to the Psychic Pokemon. He watched the sleeping Pokemon as stray tears fell down her face.

Blackheart woke to something falling on her face, slowly opening her eyes she wipped away the tear and looked at it. Why was I crying? she thought as she felt the searing pain in her chest from the Tauros' Horn attack. Holding herself to try to stop the pain she let out a hiss of pain. It felt like one of her ribs was broken. She narrowed her eyes, it will take some time for her wounds to heal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:55 pm

2 days before...
What had happened? She, Flare and Odette - her pidgeotto were walking along the path, as they usually did, when Odette just began screeching; she had no idea why. She began calming it down, but Odette became extremely frantic and aggressive. In the end, Flare had to kill the feral beast.

It was all because of that fucking infection... That infection which destroyed her friendship with Ryan, which destroyed her parents in GoldenRod... Which destroyed her only companions left.

She couldn't stop herself anymore; the girl collapsed onto her knees, sobbing uncontrollably. "Why did this have to happen? Why? TELL ME, WHOEVER THE FUCK IS UP THERE, WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS?! WHAT THE HELL DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS?"

Her Quilava moved over to her and tried to lean on her, tried to comfort her, but she only cried harder. "You're going to do this too, aren't you Flare? Just like Odette, you're going to abandon me. I... I don't want to be hurt by this anymore." Before Flare could react, Eleanor pushed the button of her Pokeball to put her back in. "I don't want this pain anymore..."

Krystal opened her eyes and looked around blearily; what was she doing there? Where was Ryan... What was going o-
And then she remembered; Ryan dying, the murderous unovan feline, Eleanor... Wasn't she supposed to be dead? She looked at the Purrloin, the human nearby and his Kadabra. The human seemed to be completely focused on the feline, though his psychic companion was staring intently at Krystal. What do you know of this creature?
"I... I saw it murder a human and his Pokemon, and mutilate their bodies. She's worse than the infected..."
I see. Did you notice that this creature seems to have two personalities? Only a few minutes ago, she had a pure heart. Now, though, I find that it is blacker than the depths of hell. Krystal nodded; she had suspected as much, though now she was completely sure of it.

"Alright, let's go." The young boy - Tony - began walking to a dilapidated tower near the edge of the city. L, the Kadabra, followed, though it stopped Krystal from doing likewise. I can trust you for now. But I will not take the risk that you may change unless Tony explicitly asks for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Blackheart's ears twitched slightly when she heard the kadabra and the Totodile talking about her. They had walked for quite some time and was close to the City. Blackheart squermed trying to get out of Tony's arm's, "Hey take it easy. You'll only hurt yourself even more." he said to the struggleing Pokemon. As if on cue Blackheart felt the sharp sting in her chest. She flinched and opened her eyes slightly, "Just put me down. I'll be fine." she hissed trying to ignor the pain.

The boy was startled when the Unovan Pokemon hissed, as slow as he could he gently put the Pokemon on the ground. He didn't want to risk the Pokemon attacking him. With a smirk Blackheart walked over to the two Pokemon as they continued to be on their way. "I couldn't help but over hear you two talking about me. I'm Blachheart." she said with a fake smile extending her left paw to shake the Pokemon's hand. She currently had her right paw holding her chast trying to ease the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:00 am

Krystal and L both flinched when the feline came up to them; she just gave out such an... Evil Aura. I don't trust you, cat... Krystal nodded in agreement. But it seems that Tony trusts you. Why are humans so stupid...? The psychic sighed and nodded. Totodile-

"Krystal"

-Yes, Krystal, you should stay here. I don't want to take any risks. At all. Don't follow us.
The Totodile nodded, though she hid a small smile; of course she would follow them! She needed to see what the feline was up to and stop her, if necessary... Of course, that probably wasn't necessary, considering that there was a psychic that could stop a bullet but...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Blackheart lowered her paw when the Kadabera spoke. Clearly they could see through her act, but the human was another story. When she heard that the Totodile had to stay there she glanced back, "Try not to get killed, ok? I might not be around to save you next time. Bye-bye." she said before walking towards the human,Tony..She rubbed up on his leg trying to get hus attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:27 am

Krystal walked away, already thinking up plans on how to follow them. Unfortunately, she had little experience in following others without being noticed, and thus had no plans to get near. "Dammit, how do I do this..."
"Don't move, Krystal." The Totodile stopped in her tracks before turning around to see who spoke. It was Ellie; Ryan's friend. The one who tried to kill him. And she had her gun pointed at him again. "Every time there's a dead trainer, all of his Pokemon are feral. Why aren't you, Krystal?"
"I don't know." Of course, Ellie couldn't understand exactly what was being said, but she could tell what the reptile meant.
"My guess - and the doc's - is that you're immune or something. So I'm taking you to the tower."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:04 pm

Doc Blackheart thought as she heard voices from behind her. She gently pawed at Tony who looked at her in confusion. "What's the matter?" he asked her as she rubbed up against him. With a cry chuckle he picked her upas she turned to see behind them. She saw thta girl and krystal the Totodile. the girl had a rifle on Krystal which made the Purrloin smirk, Maybe she'll shoot her. she thought as she watched the scene as they were getting closer to the town. "What kind of Pokemon live aroud here?" she asked L.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:18 pm

L ignored the feline, not willing to converse with the creature. He considered telling his trainer of his opinion of the creature, but discarded this thought immediately; the boy was too obviously hopeful that there was a Pokemon in the wild that was not psychotic. And he was obviously fascinated by the Unovan creature. L's words would not be heeded.
That was what he hated about his trainer. As caring and nice as Tony was, he was too trusting. Even after this apocalypse began, Tony has never hurt a Pokemon unless he was absolutely sure that it wasn't feral. And in a world such as this, such acts could lead to death. Swiftness was imperative to survival.
So, why did he save Krystal, when letting her die would have been safer?
Because what L felt emanating from her was raw determination, lacking in direction. Such determination could easily be utilized and manipulated to help the area. It would be even easier to manipulate because the two both had a mutual enemy, which could make her consider him a friend.

"What are you doing?" Ellie did not answer - indeed, she didn't even understand what was asked - as the duo began walking over to the dilapidated building in the edge of town. "Ellie..."
"If you're immune, Krystal, the whole world could be saved. The infection could be fought off, and normalcy could return to Johto. You... You may have to make some sacrifices, though." Krystal took a moment to process what was said before her eyes widened in fear. They're going to experiment on me, dissect me... Why?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:25 am

Tony finally made it to the Lighthouse. He looked down at the dark type and found her asleep once again. Turning around and pushing back Tony opened the door and looked around the dark building, "Hello? Is anyone here?!" he called out listening to his echo. The young boy walked on into the darkness as he tried to make his way to the Leader. He felt the Pokemon stire in his arms as she tried to get comfertable. "I have an injured Pokemon here!" he tried again.

Finding a cordoor he went through. Somewhere in another room in the same cordoor there was a shuffleing sound of something big. Tony stopped walking and looked around with caution. "Is someone there?" he called out. He walked into an unoccupied, or so he thought. A low growl came from the far side of the room slowly the boy turned around.

What he saw was quite a shock: a large cage and inside was one of the biggest Arcanine's he had ever seen before. With a startled yelp he stumbbled back as the Pokemon snarled at him with salivia flying across the room. The fire type tried to claw at the boy but was cut short from the chains that binded him. With a loud roar the Arcanine suddenly used a Flamethrower heading straight for Tony and the sleeping Blackheart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:03 am

L pushed the duo out of the way, and managed to duck just in time to dodge the flames. Immediately afterwards, the psychic took care of the rabid dog, telepathically bashing it against the wall repeatedly. Once it was done, the canine lay sprawled on the floor, and only the most observant of onlookers would notice the slight but regular rises and falls of its stomach which signified that it still breathed.I don't know why that old man wants this dog alive. Killing it would be such a simple task... A man wearing a black coat and wielding a shotgun already came to the scene - L recognized him as one of the eight guards of the city, and the only one who guarded the area. It sighed aloud before looking at the human and his new... "pet". You're OK, right?

Unbeknownst to the psychic, two more creatures entered the building; one human and one Totodile. The girl - Ellie - wore the distinctive black coat of Olivine guards, as well as three pokeballs in her belt and a pistol. She held Krystal's hands behind her back in such a way that she could not get away or attack. She ignored the pleads of the reptile to let her go (not that she could understand them anyway) and continued on her way to the top floor, where the aforementioned old man - a 'Doctor Greene,' a former Rocket Scientist and currently the town's doctor - performed his experiments on the infected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:37 am

Tony sat there trying to catch his breath whilst holding the sleeping Pokemon held in his arms. "W-well he did say that he had this thing since it was an egg. They must of been through alot when he was young." he said as he stood up with shaky legs. "What's going on in here?" an old voice came from behind. An old man in his late 50's walked over to his old partner. Kneeling over the Arcanine he call over a Gangar to help him move the large Pokemon back in it's cage. Tony got up quickly and regreted the action as he got whiplash.

"Doc. This Pokemon got hurt while battleing a Torus. Can you help it?" he asked. The boy handed the Purrloin over to the docter to see what he would think. The docter took the sleeping Pokemon gently and started walking out the medical room just across the hall. "How many time have I told you not to call me "Doc"? The name's Jack." he said placing the Pokemon on a small table and began to do what he could for the Feline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:52 pm

High above the commotion on the ground floor stood Doctor Greene, former team rocket scientist. The short, balding man with a white short beard stood still and stared out the window, reminiscing his past. Back when life was simple, when all that mattered was getting his next paycheck. Now all that mattered was getting through to the next day.
A ding echoed throughout the room, and Greene looked back to see a woman - a guard, he believed, who took the name of Ellie - and a horrified Totodile being held by her. "Hello Ellie. What's this?"
"Doc, you know how all tamed Pokemon become infected when their Pokemon die?" The doctor nodded slowly, but it was obvious that Ellie didn't bother checking his response. "This Totodile belonged to someone I know. He's dead - I found his body - and she isn't infected."
The Doctor did not respond, opting instead to allow silence to engulf the room. Ellie opened her mouth, as if to ask him what was holding him up, but did not say anything. Not even Krystal dared to disturb the peace. After nearly two minutes of total and utter silence, Greene picked up a syringe and walked towards Krystal. "Don't look so worried, Totodile; I'm just going to get a blood sample. Anything that can help us will be in the blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Blackheart heard a steady beeping was she slowly began to wake up. "This poor thing must of been through a lot." she heard someone say. Blackheart closed her eyes as if she was still asleep and listened to what the Doctor had to say. "What do you mean?" Tony asked as he placed his hand over the Pokemon's head. "She has alot of old wounds. Either she didn't have a good trainer, or he just ignored this Pokemon completely." Jack said.

He was looking at the X-ray's and soon saw a lot of old fracters and it looked like the bones have started to heal on their own. Jack glanced back at the Purrloin and then turned to looked over to the room across the hall. When he looked at the door as if he could hear his Pokemon's roars and snarls. Don't worry. I'll find a way to get rid of this infection, and then we'll be a family again. The doctor thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:18 am

Krystal looked inquisitively at the syringe, now filled with a small amount of her blood. "Right, that about does it. Take her downstairs, then go back to your post Ellie."
"That's it?"
"That's it." The scientist carelessly let the syringe roll onto a nearby table with seemingly no regard towards its safety. "Run along now. I think you should take that Totodile down to the ground floor; I think that there are a few Pokemon there." Ellie nodded before walking down the stairs with Krystal following closely behind.

A small green creature flew through the forest quickly, not bothering to look where she was going. It didn't matter where; all that mattered was that she got away. A growl emitted from behind, making her go even faster. It had to get away, it HAD to. If it was taken down... If she was infected... The creature shook her head and continued flying towards the bright light that illuminated the darkness of night.
Behind her, a yellow canine chased her, thinking of nothing, only anticipating the moment that it would sink it's teeth into the legendary Celebi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next