Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Aaron took a big whiff the moment he stepped into the entrance. Smell that air! So fresh, so relaxing! It's gonna be a great day to exercise he can feel it. The question is, how is he gonna train? Well, He have this new move he want to get used to. Last time it caught him off guard, but this time he might manage to get a hold of himself. He just need to find a female feral to use on... Aaron mentally banged his head on the wall. That sounded so perverted. But, that the nature of this move. It makes females fall in love with him with ease. At first, Aaron didn't like the idea of toying with a girls emotions. However, As time went on Aaron soon realize how valuable it is in combat, or even on a mission. Aaron could use this move to "persuade" Females into stop fighting him, or hell make them obey you at your very command, in Aaron's case, Fighting. As great as this move is, there are downside. One, This move only works genders opposite of him. Meaning if he does this to a guy, well not only will that be strange, it just overall won't work. A second downfall is that even though the "Charmed" Pokemon is in love. She could still Attack Aaron without any warning. Third downfall is that the Pokemon who is strong willed will break out of the attract's spell easily or it outright won't work.

Overrall, its a pretty good move to have. Though you would think that Outlaws would learn this move. The Dragon type isn't complaining though.

(13 - 5 = 8)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:54 am

Joey 27

Pokemon
Hostile Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Pineco

Other

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
(1) Swift Seed
(1) Green Gummi
The pichu froze when the dragon gave up and started demanding for answers. He slowly turned around to look at Aaron. "I..." the dragon type continued to spew out his own sorrow and anger. The pichu didn't exactly know what to do. At some point it held onto him the way he sometimes did with Azeral when he was having a really bad day. This action hit him really hard.

Wh-what did I do... he thought to himself in horror. All the anger immediately started to fade as it was replaced with guilt and sadness. At some point during the entire time he had been listening. The dragon type apologized once more. Stating he only wanted to be friends.

Eventually aaron had unwrapped his head from Joey as he said to just go. The pichu remained where he was. Tears starting to form on his face. He was completely speechless. The pichu came closer to the dragon type, standing there for a moment before he held onto the dragon. If he told to leave again, he was going to silently refuse.

"I... I am sorry." he said softly as he started to whimper. "I am so sorry..." he continued. The sky starting to cloud up. "It... it isn't you... I don't know what was wrong with me." he continued to speak softly as tears were now rolling down his face. "You are my friend..."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:21 am

Aaron waited for Joey to go. What was the point with their friendship if Joey is gonna hate him now, if they even had one begin with. To Aaron's surprise however, he felt the small mouse little arms wrap around the Deino. "What are you doing? Don't you want to be with Azeral? Come on, go." However, Joey didn't leave, he just kept on hugging him. instead, Aaron could hear Joey starting to cry himself. "Joey... W-why are you crying?" The urge to cry was coming back to Aaron. He thought that Joey hated him, so why is he doing all this? "I... I am sorry." Sorry? Did he hear him say, sorry? "Joey..." Aaron tried to resist his urges more and more as the Pichu carried on, and when Joey said these words... "You are my friend..." He lost it.

After a few minutes of a small tearful embrace, Aaron whispered to the Pichu. "Thank you... So much. I promise you, I'll be the best friend you'll ever had. You won't regret it." Aaron pat the Pichu lightly on the back and smiled, his tears dried on his fur. "Starting right now, we're starting fresh. Agreed little buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:26 am

Joey 27

Pokemon
Hostile Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Pineco

Other

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
(1) Swift Seed
(1) Green Gummi
Joey remained there for a moment. After the dragon type had released him he slowly let go himself. Aaron then stated that from then on, they would start fresh. The pichu seemed to nod slowly. "Did... Did you still want to train... I did want to head back earlier... But, if you want I will stay here with you." he said with a slight smile. He wasn't going to leave his friend. This whole time, he did consider Aaron his friend. He would consider anyone a friend. It was more of a matter of how it built on him. He doesn't like seeing anyone hurt.

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:35 am

Aaron shock his head. He didn't want to hold his friend up just for the sake of training. Besides, was tired. "No, I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted sleep. After all this crying I'm just Drained. That giga drain that Psychic type did didn't help either. How about next time?" Aaron yawned, stretching his back. "After we go back to the guild... I think I'm going to sleep well tonight, thinking over a lot of things." Aaron was glad. Glad now he was able to fix things with the Pichu. He felt like he could depend on Joey now. Hear Joey opinion on a certain matter, sharing the Deino feeling with him. Just like Aaron can do that for him. "So, that being said..." Aaron smiled softly, lowering his back for the Pichu. "Interested?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:33 pm

Joey 27

Other

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
(1) Swift Seed
(1) Green Gummi
Joey nodded in agreement. He wanted to get back to the guild. Despite not being out for too long. He needed to rest. Despite being much calmer now. The dark energies that was attempting to grasp hold of the pichu had failed... Instead, the pichu would possibly be a victim of it in the future... When the storm approaches, the pichu will soon learn a new kind of fear.

This was not going to happen for quite a while though... The process though, had already begun.

Joey started off towards the direction of the guild, making sure aaron stayed with him. He wasn't going to leave his friend again.

((The dark energy / storm is not going to occur in this thread... I forgot I had something in timeline already that occurred in future that introduces this darkness... However))

((Note 2: You still have items to encounters before thread closure... Feel free to mark them as passively gained, or along the way. I am assuming this is the thread closure soon.))
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:17 am

Aaron was pretty happy today, despite what happened today. Yeah, did a dangerous prank on the Poor Pichu. And a few tears had been shed. But he manage to fix that tear that was their friendship. That all he really wanted to do. Aaron didn't know about this darkness, nor would he succumb to it. However, his overprotective nature for his brother would be put to the test. But that, is for another time.

Aaron collected some items along the way back, keeping the seeds for himself, considering Joey didn't like them. He also collected a green gummi. He didn't know what they were used for, but he figured he take them anyway. Eventually, they manage to get out of the dungeon and parted ways when they arrived at the guild. Aaron knew that their relationship has gotten a bit more Intimate, something to consider the next time they meet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4