Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Aaron took a big whiff the moment he stepped into the entrance. Smell that air! So fresh, so relaxing! It's gonna be a great day to exercise he can feel it. The question is, how is he gonna train? Well, He have this new move he want to get used to. Last time it caught him off guard, but this time he might manage to get a hold of himself. He just need to find a female feral to use on... Aaron mentally banged his head on the wall. That sounded so perverted. But, that the nature of this move. It makes females fall in love with him with ease. At first, Aaron didn't like the idea of toying with a girls emotions. However, As time went on Aaron soon realize how valuable it is in combat, or even on a mission. Aaron could use this move to "persuade" Females into stop fighting him, or hell make them obey you at your very command, in Aaron's case, Fighting. As great as this move is, there are downside. One, This move only works genders opposite of him. Meaning if he does this to a guy, well not only will that be strange, it just overall won't work. A second downfall is that even though the "Charmed" Pokemon is in love. She could still Attack Aaron without any warning. Third downfall is that the Pokemon who is strong willed will break out of the attract's spell easily or it outright won't work.

Overrall, its a pretty good move to have. Though you would think that Outlaws would learn this move. The Dragon type isn't complaining though.

(13 - 5 = 8)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:39 pm

Joey 16

Pokemon
Hostile Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Pineco

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed

Other

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
(1) Green Gummi
Joey stopped his electrical attack the moment it struck Aaron. He was a bit confused as he thought he could dodge it. However there was other reasons why he didn't move. "What?" he snapped around listening carefully to the surroundings.

The monkey had still been traveling towards the direction of the noise. It then spotted them from above. Jumping up and down with Joy as if it found its play friend. Joey stared at it for a moment and sighed. "That monkey... Don't attack him... He is friendly." Joey stated as he returned his attention towards Aaron.

The monkey continued to make noises, trying to grab the pichu's attention. It eventually jumped down from the tree, swinging branch to branch as it came down. It was now right behind Joey.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:14 pm

Aaron relaxed when Joey told him that the Normal type was not a threat. "Alright, I'm guessing you guys have history with one another? you don't sound too thrilled." Aaron seems to notice that the Monkey tried to get Joey's attention. Judging by the way the Aipom was acting, it would seems he liked Joey. "Wow, He's a energetic fellow isn't he? Maybe he should be a electric type." Aaron laughed to himself. It was a basic Joke, but he couldn't help himself. Aaron grinned bigger as the Monkey Jumped down behind Joey. "Well then, I shouldn't be rude or anything. The Name is Aaron." Aaron said, not realizing that the monkey was only interested in Joey.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Joey 16

Pokemon
Hostile Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Pineco

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed

Other

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
(1) Green Gummi
The monkey looked at the dragon type for a moment and jumped up and down. It landed on its tail hand and started moving side to side. Finally flipping forward towards the dragon type and extended its tail hand towards it. "I don't think it can speak..." he stated calmly. Joey, despite knowing this pokemon was friendly... Didn't quite like the pokemon... He had been thrown into the air many times before by this pokemon because it thought it was fun. It even liked to be thrown in the air itself. However, Joey didn't know this.

"Yea... It certainly has the energy for it..." Joey stated after the dragon type's joke about being an electric type. The pichu wasn't the most amused over the whole idea of this pokemon finding him again. He did like the Joke, but it wasn't visible at the moment.

-- [[ After Monkey's Attempt at shaking Aarons paw ]] --

The monkey bounced on its tail hand backwards as it went in front of Joey again. It then grabbed him and threw him into the air catching him, squealing with Joy. "St-stoooop!" he shouted in annoyance. The pichu really didn't like being thrown in the air anymore... Ever since his encounter with this pokemon. He didn't like being thrown... Despite it being harmless.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Aaron shook paws with the monkey, quite surprised that the Pokemon had big hands, while in reality, it was just his big tail paw. "Wow... Your paw... It feels huge." While doing the pawshake, Aaron took note at Joey's comment about the Aipom being mute. "One of those type of Pokemon who didn't learn how to talk? It seems to understand us though." Aaron commented back. As soon as the Money lets go of Aaron, he immediately grabbed Joey and tossed him in the air and catching him like a ball. Aaron simply stood there, unsure what to make of this bizarre thing. It didn't help much when the Denio can't see what's going on. But, he thinks he have an Idea on what the Monkey was doing. Aaron can't help but laugh at Joey's aggravated tone. "Hahahaha! Come on Joey, where's your sense of adventure? A of flying Pokemon tell me that falling from the air feels amazing once you get used to it. Who knows, when I turn into a Hydreigon, maybe I can let you ride on my back! It'll be one hell of a ride!" Aaron was cracking up, this was all to funny. "Sadly, It gonna take awhile for me to turn into one, so for now have fun playing 'Catch' With your friend."

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 La94TiN , The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 DJuONJb , The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 5FHh31b
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:28 am

Joey 16

Pokemon
Hostile Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Pineco

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed

Other

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
(1) Swift Seed
(1) Green Gummi

Pokemon
(1) Exeggcute
(1) Ledyba
Once the monkey had put Joey down. Joey had glared at the dragon type. "Try falling from a tree..." he mumbled as he turned towards the monkey. "So... done playing 'catch'?" Joey asked the pokemon. It seemed to giggle for a moment as it ran towards the dragon type. It attempted to jump onto the deino's back for a dino back ride. Joey sighed as he turned around for a moment.

He then noticed a stick and some kind of seed next to it. "Stupid seeds." he grumbled as he walked over and took the seed. He went to swing the stick at the seed when...

((Left open for Aaron to react))
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:54 am

Aaron was laughing way to hard at Joey's dispense. "Sorry, sorry. Phew. that was pretty funn-" Aaron felt a strange weight went on Aaron's back. And was that... giggling? WAIT A MINUTE! "Hey! I didn't give you permission to get on my back! Get Off!" Aaron Violently shook his whole body as if he was a Tauros would do if something were on it. "I SAID GET OFF!" Aaron threatened, his tone turn outright vicious. He doesn't let anyone get on his back. Not unless he get paid or helping someone out. But otherwise, He loath someone being on his back. "I'm going to give you a count of three for you to get the hell off me!" Aaron stopped his twist and turning and turn his head towards the Pichu, who no doubt was laughing now. "And you! Say anything along the lines of karma, so help me Arceus I'll give you a prank so bad that Darkrai or hell even Giratina himself will feel pity for you!" Aaron was not pleased in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:02 am

Joey 16

Pokemon
Hostile Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Pineco

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed

Other

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
(1) Swift Seed
(1) Green Gummi

Pokemon
(1) Exeggcute
(1) Ledyba
Joey stopped his motion from swinging the stick at the seed and looked at the dragon type. "He is pretty energetic huh? Should've been an electric type." he said with a smile on his face. He then went to swing at the seed once more, this time he wouldn't be so distracted.

The monkey seemed to be extremely amused by the dragon types reaction. It kept giggling in that monkey like screeching as it jumped up and down. At some point, it did get off. It was only after the dragon type had made that comment about what it would do to him if he made a comment about karma or something.

The monkey had gotten off just as Joey started to swing at the seed.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:25 am

Aaron sighed as the Monkey got off him. "Thank you. I hate it when someone rides my back without my Permission first. I really don't like having that extra weight on my back." Aaron then turned his head towards Joey. He still had a bone to pick with the Pichu for that snarky comment. "Hey Pichu! I think we gotta talk about that comment you made earlier." Aaron suddenly sniff a blast seed. It would seems Joey has found one. Aaron still gonna do... wait a minute... Why does he hear something like a kid whipping a stick? Oh boy, this is gonna be glorious. "Actually, Nevermind. Keep doing what your doing alright?" Karma really does suck huh?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:46 am

Joey 16

Pokemon
Hostile Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Pineco

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
Both items destroyed

Other

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
(1) Swift Seed
(1) Green Gummi

Pokemon
(1) Exeggcute
(1) Ledyba
Joey ignored the dragon type as he went to swing at the seed. The moment the stick made contact the seed popped, causing Joey to yipe briefly as he went to back off. However after the initial pop. Not even a split second later the seed combusted completely. The pichu, due to not weighing very much was launched into a nearby tree.

Smacking straight into the tree, Joey slid down groaning.. He remained still for a moment as he tried to figure out what just happened. His ears were ringing and he stung all over. Little scorch marks were left on him in various places. As he began to speak he couldn't hear himself talk. Quickly falling silent before any word was spoken.

"STUPID SEED!" he shouted at the top of his lungs despite not hearing himself. He knew exactly what had happened at that point. The seed exploded... He was fairly angry now, and in pain too as a matter of fact.

He remained sitting where he fell. Looking around to see where the others went.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:10 am

As Aaron had hoped, an explosion caused the poor Pichu to be fling to the tree. As Joey slid back down to the ground, Aaron couldn't help but laugh. "GAHAHAHAHAHA! What the hell were you honestly expecting? That was a blast seed you just swung at! Think next time you do something like that." That was too rich for him to stop laughing, Hopefully the monkey was laughing too. "Oh no, don't blame the seed for your mistakes! You did that! Hahahaha."

While that was going on. A Female Ledyba and a Male Exeggcute seems to noticed the explosion. Curious, they decided to check it out. If it any trespasser, they will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:26 am

Joey 16

Pokemon
Hostile Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Pineco

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
Both items destroyed

Other

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
(1) Swift Seed
(1) Green Gummi

Pokemon
(1) Exeggcute
(1) Ledyba
Joey remained sitting against the tree for a while longer as his ears continued to ring. He did not hear a single thing the dragon type had said. He didn't even hear a single laugh. However the moment he spotted the deino. He could tell it was having a blast seeing what just happened.

The pichu then got up from his spot and turned away as he started to walk away. It became obvious that the dragon type didn't care about his well being. Even if the pokemon did care about him... It would of been more sensible to at least see if he was alright.

Joey was not going to have it. Just as the deino was distracted, he dodged in between several trees as he continued to walk away. He didn't say a single word ever since he saw aaron laughing.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:34 am

Aaron calmed himself down when he realize that, he should at least check up on the Pichu and see if he was Ok. "Alright, but seriously Joey, are you alright?" However, the moment he asked that question, Joey Bolted. "Ah crap... really?" Oh great, Joey seem to took it personally and left. "Joey? Joey!! Come Back! Damn it!" He thought Joey loves pranks. No one told him that he would be pissy about it. Ok yes, he admit that it was a dangerous prank, but... He didn't really think this though, did he? But regardless, why the hell did he think that Hitting a blast seed was remotely OK? Doesn't he know that was a blast seed? Aaron feels bad for laughing at him, but seriously it was the Pichu fault for blowing himself up to begin with! Regardless, Aaron need to find him now. He turned his attention to his Monkey companion and shouted "Hey can you get to Joey for me? I'm not as fast compared to him. When you do get to him, Can you stall him for a bit? Just play that catch thing with him or something."

Meanwhile, As Joey stormed away, he would most likely be unaware of the feral that was ahead of him.

(8 - 3 - 3 = 2)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:48 am

Joey 16

Pokemon
Hostile Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Pineco

Other

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
(1) Swift Seed
(1) Green Gummi

Pokemon
(1) Exeggcute
(1) Ledyba
The monkey looked at the dragon type with a confused expression as it looked around for a moment. It was actually confused... What was going through its head right now? It was wondering where the pichu went himself.

----------

The little pichu continued to trudge along the forest path. His ears were starting to hear things again. "Stupid seed... Stupid dragon... Why did I even come out here..." the pichu said to himself as he walked. It was clear the pichu was upset. However, the pichu wasn't aware of any other pokemon in the area if there was any.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:56 am

While the Monkey was doing whatever he was doing, Aaron needs to find his Pichu friend. Following Joey's scent, Aaron went ahead and searched for his upset friend. "Joey! Joey!! Come on I said I was sorry! Come on out!" Aaron knew that Joey is shouldn't have too much problem with this dungeon. Even if he took a full blast to the face. He was more worried by the fact that Joey won't talk to him again after that incident. Not only that, he could tell Jak about it, or hell Azeral about it. Azeral has already have a bad impression on the Deino, he didn't need to expand that even further. There will be a lot of making up to do, but It'll be worth it to hear him happy again. He just hoped that Joey doesn't get revenge on him for that prank.

The Exeggcute and his Ledyba friend could see the Pichu as he trudge though the path. He look Angry, but nevertheless he was trespassing his home. The Exeggcute Spat out His seeds at Joey, in attempts to plant him with energy sucking seeds. The Ledyba simply watched to see the whole attack unfold.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:22 pm

Joey 16

Pokemon
Hostile Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Pineco

Other

Items
(1) Stick
(1) Blast Seed
(1) Swift Seed
(1) Green Gummi

Pokemon
(1) Exeggcute
(1) Ledyba
Joey continued to grumble as he walked along the forest... He was too angry to pay attention to his surroundings at the time. Something he soon regretted as he saw a bunch of seeds coming straight for him.

This startled him as he didn't have time to react. "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" the seeds quickly grew fibers connecting to each other as they surrounded him and bound to him. The pichu was trapped in the mass of seeds. He quickly attempted to charge up his energy and fire of bolts. However he quickly found that he couldn't do so as the energy being drained was far faster then what he could generate himself.

He attempted to reach into his bag, but found he couldn't as the bag fell just as he did. Being unable to move, and unable to reach the bag. He was quickly running out of options. "Azeral!!!!" he cried out, despite the fact she wasn't there. He had been so accustomed to having her help him when in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.   The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cute Mouse And The Charming Dragon.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next