Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Define Cute.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Define Cute.   Define Cute. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:57 am

Spoiler:

Azeral walked towards Grassveil after exiting the guild, in her hand she held a mission paper with the mission she and Joey had agreed on taking, however a few things made Azeral question the mission and if they could do it. "I wonder what it means exactly by cute." She said aloud while walking to the mission area, Azeral didn't understand, she had been told she was cute by the Pokemon in her caravan before, she also thought Joey seemed to fit the definition of cute, though the reasoning still slightly eluded her. "I wonder why the townsfolk would be afraid of him, he's just trying to sell papers." Azeral said speaking to her friend Joey.

While the mission did say Grassveil it didn't state where in grassveil they were supposed to go, Azeral just figured they'd walk around till they saw a Granbull with papers.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:07 am

Joey looked at a copy of the paper he had himself. It did state that they had to have a "cute" pokemon. He looked towards the Ralts for a moment and back at the paper. "I don't know what it means... We just have to go and see I guess." he responded as he continued to walk alongside Azeral. Azeral then wondered why the townsfolk would be afraid of the pokemon trying to sell papers.

Joey looked at the paper again. It stated that the requesting pokemon had recently evolved before people became afraid of it. "Hmmm. I think it has something to do with his evolution..." the pichu wondered as he looked up. At this point they were in a spot where the town central fountain was just visible. Over there was a small crowd of pokemon surrounding the stalls around the fountain.

"See the client anywhere?" he asked as he looked around for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:17 am

Azeral tried looking around the crowd but couldn't see anything, but all at once she felt a wave of sadness coming from somewhere away from the crowd, Azeral looked around till she saw someone slumped over next to the wall, he looked sad and Azeral could feel it. "I think he's over there." Azeral said pointing at the Slumped over Pokemon, Azeral walked closer and it was indeed their client, she felt bad for him, Azeral didn't see anything wrong with him, which again made her question what cute really meant.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:47 am

Joey paused for a moment the area he was looking at to direct his attention to where Azeral pointed out. He noticed the pokemon was slumped by a wall. A pink dog like pokemon that had some kind of teeth or something protruding from its jaw. "Uh... Maybe. Lets go ask." he responded as he started making his way towards the pokemon.

--------------------------

The Granbull was leaning against a wall. A bag hanging on one of the protruding pieces of the wall. It clearly looked upset about something if someone paid enough attention to it. However, intimidating the pokemon had looked. The emotions coming off it was of pure sadness.

In the bag that was next to the pokemon was a bunch of papers. Each one containing the same text relating to recent events. It was obvious that these were newspapers for the town.

As the pokemon noticed a Ralts and Pichu approach it. It seemed to look up towards the duo. Noticing the paper in the pichu's paws. Its hope was risin. Is that my request paper? it thought to itself.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:55 am

Azeral walked up to the Granbull feeling slightly sorry for it, it would appear this was either their client or just some really sad Granbull, she hoped for the former because the other one would mean they'd have to look around for the client. "Hello, my name is Azeral, and this is my partner Joey." Azeral said trying to sound as professional as she could. "Is this your request?" Azeral asked fishing the paper out of her bag and handing it to the Granbull.

When Azeral and Joey walked by she felt a small amount of hope build up though the sadness, she figured this must of been the target considering that fact.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:55 am

The granbull nodded at the question. "Yes, I am glad you came." the pink dog said as it looked over to the center of town. It let out a rather disappointed sigh. "No one wants to buy my papers anymore... Not with this face." he said as he made a slight motion hinting what he looked like.

The pichu tilted its head slightly to the side. "I don't get why they wouldn't. You're still the same pokemon as before." Joey responded optimistically.

"Yea... Doesn't mean they will buy my paper still..." the granbull responded back. Seeming a bit down about the thought. This particular request that the Duo had picked, has been up on the board for a while now... It is possible this granbull is actually losing hope about the idea he had when it first posted the mission.

"We can still show them your the same pokemon! Don't worry, We are here to help!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:05 am

Azeral just smiled. "Don't worry, by the end of this day people will be buying your papers again, i promise." Azeral said enthusiastic about helping someone, the last mission she and Joey had taken left a small bad impression on her so she was happy to do a nice and easy mission like this.

Azeral still had to question something herself but decided that was best saved for later, mission before all else. "What's on the paper anyway?" Azeral asked looking at the bag, from where she was standing she couldn't see the text, she just wanted to know exactly what the latest news was.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:28 am

The Granbull looked towards the Ralts as it made the promise to get people to buy his papers again. "Alright, I guess it is still worth a shot." the Granbull said, still in a slightly depressed tone. The granbull looked at Azeral once more when she asked what the paper currently had on it. "Uhh... I haven't checked todays article yet... I didn't expect to get help selling them..." it responded as it took one of the papers out of the bag. The place he got his papers usually gave him an extra one for himself to have. He pulled this copy out and opened it. "Just a spiritomb that had attempted some stunt in the town square the one day... It has been placed on an outlaw listing..." he said as it looked at the paper further. "Oh... tha-" The granbull started the pichu quickly interupted.. "I, umm... I already know about that one..." The pichu seemed to become uneasy about the topic. "I was there." he quickly added before looking towards the center of town.

The Granbull quickly realized why the pichu had interrupted him. "Oh..." The granbull felt a bit bad for bringing up the topic now. Realizing that the pichu probably doesn't want to be reminded about the spiritomb being in the area.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:07 am

Azeral looked at Joey for a moment, he had told her something bad had happened while she was gone, once she learned she felt bad considering the one time she wasn't there something bad happened to her friend. "Well in any case lets get started." Azeral said looking at the Granbull. "So, do we just stand here and try to get some people to buy these?" Azeral asked, she didn't know if they were to walk around and sell some, or just stand here and sell them, honestly she hadn't ever needed to read a paper, she once saw her mother reading one so maybe she'd know.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:48 am

The granbull nodded slightly, still feeling a bit bad about mentioning the article in the paper. "A portion of them get delivered... The rest I usually sell in town... I no longer do deliveries though... Someone else does that part now." the Granbull said.

Joey nodded, "Well, lets try to get some sold than. We can worry about deliveries another time... Since someone else is handling them." the pichu said with a slight smile. "Alright... Lets go towards the center then..." the pink dog said an unconvincing tone.

This pokemon definitely was losing hope in getting his papers sold... Who knows how old that request was by now...

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 7:00 am

Azeral nodded and turned around to go towards the center, the crowd was slowly dispersing and people began walking through the area to get to where they were supposed to go, seemed like a great time to try and sell some of these Papers.

Azeral made sure Joey and the client were around her before shouting something out, she'd look like an idiot if they and the papers were not here, and she didn't like looking like an idiot. "Uhh, Newspapers for sale!" Azeral yelled out trying to get someone to look at where they were.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:27 pm

Joey looked towards Azeral as she shouted out that papers were for sale. He then looked towards the crowd to see how they reacted. At first there didn't really seemed to be a reaction, other than a few people looking over to the group and sighing lightly.

Joey noticed this and frowned. Are they really ignoring us! he thought to himself angrily. He let out a light sigh and picked up a from the bag and walked over towards a few of the pokemon that did notice the trio.

"Excuse me miss. But would you care to buy a paper from our friend? He works really hard trying to get the latest news out." he said as he showed a swanna the paper.

The swanna looked over towards the Granbull and Ralts for a moment and back at the pichu. The pichu seeming to have pleading eyes for her to buy the paper. "Sure deary... Give me a second, I will be right over." the Swanna responded. Joey smiled and ran back over with the paper. Joey seemed to be satisfied with his first attempt so far.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Azeral was sad they had decided to ignore her, Azeral saw Joey pick up the papers and run over to someone in the crowd, he seemed to come back happy so maybe the Pokemon was going to buy one, maybe that's what they should do just run up to people.

Azeral didn't pick up the papers but she did go over to someone nearby, a Bisharp of all. "Excuse me, my friends and I are selling papers, would you please buy one?" Azeral asked the larger Pokemon.

The Bisharp gave a look to Azeral then looked up at the Granbull and Joey. "Sure kid, why not" The Bisharp said as he walked past the Ralts and went over to the Granbull, presumably to acquire a paper.

He went over to Joey and the Client. "One paper." He said feeling obligated to do so since Azeral asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Slowly but surely, it seemed the group of pokemon had been managing to sell papers. Each new customer made others more willing to approach the group. The swanna Joey had previously approached, eventually came over. Not just by herself though mind you. She seemed to have gotten a few other pokemon to follow her.

The granbull, had started to build up hope. "Sure thing, Just ten poke." the Granbull stated as he pulled a paper from its bag. The sadness was slowly seeping away from the pokemon as more customers came.

"Alright, we got people to come here. Lets start going to others." the pichu stated after the rest of the customers that had came over were finished. The granbull hesitated for a moment but agreed. "Alright... We are doing well so far. Lets try." the pink dog pokemon followed the team.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:58 am

"Yay more Pokemon are beginning to show up." Azeral said as she went with the others to find more people to buy papers, she was getting slightly giddy about the whole thing, it looked like People were not so bothered by the Granbull now, this was becoming great.

As Azeral walked she couldn't help but hear a familiar voice. "Azeral?" The voice asked, Azeral turned around to see her mother standing in front of her. Angel had her bag and a stern look on her face like normal, this was one scary Pokemon but Az just smiled.

"What are you doing?" The elder Pokemon asked as Azeral pointed to the Grandbull. "A mission for the guild, I'm helping him out." Azeral told her as Angel looked at the Grandbull before looking at Azeral. "Well then i guess I'll take one, how much" Angel said, though Angel seemed to slightly attract others towards the Grandbull, a small crowd slightly came after hearing Azeral was helping him because of the guild, either through pity or self reflection they decided to start trying to buy some papers, since it must of been really bad business if the guild had to help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Define Cute. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. Empty

Back to top Go down

Define Cute.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next