Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Corrupted Wishing Well 2

Go down 
+9
Peach
Wistuffly
Maxiorc
Nocive
Suds
Dracorexion
thekyle96
zashonfire
Sakura
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm sure most of you know this game -- make a wish, and have it come true. Problem is, the wishing well is corrupted and as such the fulfillment of the wish goes terribly awry!

To those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's the gist:
1. Grant the wish above you, making it go wrong somehow.
2. Make a wish yourself.
3. Lather, rinse, repeat.

For example:

Person 1: I wish for some sushi.

Person 2: Granted, but it seems that the fish has gone rotten, and it's given you food poisoning!
I wish for a puppy.

Person 3: Granted, but it's vicious and it tears up your furniture.
I wish I was the smartest person in the world.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I will start.
I wish Pokemon were real.

Last edited by bangbronze on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:40 am

Everyone loves them. So much in fact we become a mudkip themed society and everyone becomes so obsessed with mudkip they forget to eat and starve.

I wish to be able to make vitamins appear spontaneously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:34 am

You have wished for a paradox, causing the world to explode.

I wish for a traversable wormhole.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:36 am

You didn't have a wish to corrupt, so you are now forced to stay silent forever. xP

I wish for a giant ball of yarn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:29 am

Um...Okay. It is at the other end of Estrios's traversable wormhole. This end is in Antartica.
I wish that whatever you wanted in the candy weather song, the goofy one we all sang in pre-K, would come to life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:06 am

Granted? I have no idea what you're talking about, dude, so I'm just gonna have a bird take a dump on you and say "wish granted".
I wish for a bird to fly up and poo on BangBronze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:38 am

Granted, but for some completely random but also completely legit reason, you and BB switch names after your wish is granted, and the bird ends up pooping on you instead.

I wish for an i.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:12 am

You get an e

I wish someone would approve my starter poke :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Granted, but now you have to deal with me for complaining. (This here guy waited nearly two months to get his first character approved.)

I wish for sugar.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:06 pm

Granted, but sugar now tastes like salt for you

I wish to get all A's in my grades
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:01 am

Granted. F's are the top mark now, and you failed school. Your parents have disowned you for such bad grades.

I wish that there were more Trolling An 11-year-old Fanboy's.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:27 am

Granted, but the sheer amount of it becomes unbearable for everyone.

I wish for artistic inspiration
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:20 am

Granted, but the only thing your inspired to draw is yourself, and everyone begins thinking that you are an egomaniac, causing you to lose all of your friends and family.

I wish that I had a theme song, and that that theme song was The Drift by Blackmill.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:23 am

Okay, but your theme insults you so much you have a mental breakdown and take the identity of "Fredrico Martinez De Vaca"

I wish for a bagel with cheese and jalapenos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 am

Granted, but there's too much jalapénos, and they cause you to die from heat exposure.

I wish for a dodecahedral pyramid.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:54 am

Granted, but it's purple and only one inch cubed of area.

I wish for my own personal butler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishing Well 2
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next