Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Corrupted Wishing Well 2

Go down 
+9
Peach
Wistuffly
Maxiorc
Nocive
Suds
Dracorexion
thekyle96
zashonfire
Sakura
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm sure most of you know this game -- make a wish, and have it come true. Problem is, the wishing well is corrupted and as such the fulfillment of the wish goes terribly awry!

To those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's the gist:
1. Grant the wish above you, making it go wrong somehow.
2. Make a wish yourself.
3. Lather, rinse, repeat.

For example:

Person 1: I wish for some sushi.

Person 2: Granted, but it seems that the fish has gone rotten, and it's given you food poisoning!
I wish for a puppy.

Person 3: Granted, but it's vicious and it tears up your furniture.
I wish I was the smartest person in the world.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I will start.
I wish Pokemon were real.

Last edited by bangbronze on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:05 am

Granted, but the Dragon flies away and you never saw it again. Then, it killed a puppy. (Tsk, tsk, tsk.)

I wish for a hat. =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:43 pm

You geta hat, but you can't pick it up because it is made out of dark matter.

I wish for a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Granted, but you cannot drink it because you're allergic to the ingrediants...

Then a jerk came along and poured it down your shirt, then you had an allergy reaction... Then you were sent to hospital and now you must have to have a sore back for the rest of your life.

Lesson of the story? Don't wish for tea. xD

I WISH FOR A GUIDE! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:32 pm

YOU MONSTER, THE GUIDE APPEARS AND ANNOYS EVERYONE TO DEATH KILLING US ALL!
HE HAS SHOWN HIS FACE! WE WILL BE TURNED INTO STONE! D: D: D: D: D: EVERYONE WANTS REVENGE ON YOU, AND YOU ARE HUNTED DOWN AND EXECUTED! https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/18/30/46/97/3026412.png
LOOK AND WEEP!
1 w1sh f0r 1337 p0w4h th4t c3nn07 b3 c0rrup73d! : P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:05 pm

YES! >xD I love that dude! But, too bad I died. ;-;

Granted! Your power is to BECOME A SNAIL! =D

Enjoy your new power!

I wish that I had a spoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:22 am

You get a spoon, but an Alakazam bends it into a knife.

I wish for a keychain that had a gun built into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:22 am

Granted, but I stabbed you with the knife and you couldn't do anything because the gun had no bullets. >=D

I WISH FOR ANYTHING TO HAPPEN! =D ((Thiiiiiiis to going to turn out bad. xD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:52 am

You spontaneously burst into flames. Your nearby friend decides to try and put out the flames by splashing water onto you, but instead accidentally uses gasoline, causing the flames to become exponentially bigger. The flames eventually consume your home and then spread out to your neighbor's house. Unfortunately, your neighbor is one of those people who are constantly preparing for a zombie apocalypse or nuclear fallout, and, within a short amount of time, the flames end up spreading to your neighbor's nuclear warhead stockpile, triggering the devices. Because of this, the city in which you live in is blown up, and the leader of your country (president or queen or prime minister or whatever), assuming that this was an attack made by foreign forces, initiates World War III, and within 3 months the world burns in nuclear fire, and nothing can live on Earth ever again.

I wish I more often had the motivation to type that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Granted. Your mother now has a gun to her head, and you're being demanded to write a high-quality, five hundred thousand word story in two hours. Have fun!
I wish I had a better wish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:15 pm

Granted, but the world ends because THE GUIDE! D:
I wish for a lollipop flavored lollipop! (NOW BREAK THE SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM! >:3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Granted, but a midget (or child, whichever term you prefer) steals and eats it.

I wish I had a traversable wormhole in my front yard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:07 am

Granted, but it eats you and spits you into space, causing you to suffocate and die. I wish for a pack of skittles compelled in the power of jesus and chuck norris, protecting it from evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:03 am

Everyone within a ten mile radius of the pack of Skittles, including you, die from the raw awesomeness that the package emits.

I wish for a pebble. A flat and round one, that's only a shade lighter than Dark Grey in color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:10 am

granted, but the pebble secretly plots to kill you [0__o] and cuts of your head with the drill rifle with a chainsaw duct taped to it while you sleep. I wish for a pet hobo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:41 am

Granted but the Hobo brings the apocalypse by being a hobo! :O
I wish for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishing Well 2
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next