Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Corrupted Wishing Well

Go down 
+17
BlueMimikyu
PrimordialPrim
Mada
the sunset hero
Frebedor
TraceNoil
darknessdawn
Necrosect
8BitSky
funnylollipop1
Suds
Kat
Lord E V
Gengarzilla
Silver
vonSteakhand
Bronze
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bronze

Bronze

Poké : 0

The Corrupted Wishing Well Empty
PostSubject: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 3:29 am

Having been a vet of this site since... um, a few years ago, I remember the forum game Corrupted Wishing Well. I'm sure you all remember it, and if you don't then scroll down like three topics. You'll see it. Anyways, this forum game works by fulfilling the wish of the last poster and detailing how said wish goes wrong, often with hilarious and reference-riddled results.

For example:
Person 1: I wish I had Pokemon Sun!
Person 2: Granted, but it's a hacked version of Heartgold. A bad hack, at that. I wish I had a pet cat.
Person 3: Granted, but it's a feral cat that gives you rabies. I wish I wasn't so addicted to forum games!

... and so forth. If you understand, let's begin. If not, I suggest you look at the previus Corrupted Wishing Well topic.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of Tootsie Roll Pops.
Back to top Go down
vonSteakhand

vonSteakhand

Poké : 1441

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 10:12 pm

Wish granted, but you must spend the rest of your days descending into madness as you attempt to find an objective answer to the age-old question: How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

I wish I could afford to vacation in Wales.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 11:59 pm

Wish granted, but it turns out your vacation in Wales turns into a vaction in a whale.

I wish Danny Phantom would return with new seasons!
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 4:57 am

Granted, they totally suck.

I wish Paper Mario: Colour Splash didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 6:47 am

Granted, now it's Paper Mario: Monochrome Splash. Same game, just way more depressing.

I wish I were a professional gamer.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:40 am

Granted, but you're now DSPGaming and universally hated and people only watch for your stupidity. At least you're making a living off of gaming...

I wish my homework was done.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am

Granted, but now you have five exams to take on subjects you haven't learned, and if you fail, you'll be kicked out of school.

I wish this fanfiction would update.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 12:29 pm

Wish granted, but just after the fanfiction updates, the creator stops working on it, leaving off on the biggest cliffhanger ever.

I wish I had more time to complete all of my games.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:46 pm

Wish granted, but once you complete all of your games, you can no longer buy any more games, and your current games stop working.

I wish I had my own car.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

Poké : 1580

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 12:13 am

Wish granted, but it ends up breaking down 3 minutes after you start driving it.

I wish I could have a pet Eevee in real life.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 4:04 am

Wish granted, but you have to give it to Lord E V and you can only have it for one day a year and it's an absolute prick to you.

-

I wish I had a job.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 7:21 am

wish granted, but it's the worst job in the world and every day you come home so exhausted you can't do anything fun besides sleep until your next shift.

I wish I lived in Equestria as a pony.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 9:57 am

Wish granted. but your mind is transferred to a toy of yourself which is in the clutches of a very, very disturbing brony.

I wish I could control time.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 10:03 pm

Granted, but your power is caused by terminal brain cancer. You've got 1 week, and your clock still ticks down even if you freeze or reverse time.

I wish I could bump all of my characters up to level 100.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

Poké : 1580

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 10:27 pm

Wish granted, but it only lasts 10 seconds before all of your characters levels are lowered to level 1.

I wish I could teleport.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well Empty

Back to top Go down

The Corrupted Wishing Well
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next