Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Corrupted Wishing Well 2

Go down 
+9
Peach
Wistuffly
Maxiorc
Nocive
Suds
Dracorexion
thekyle96
zashonfire
Sakura
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm sure most of you know this game -- make a wish, and have it come true. Problem is, the wishing well is corrupted and as such the fulfillment of the wish goes terribly awry!

To those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's the gist:
1. Grant the wish above you, making it go wrong somehow.
2. Make a wish yourself.
3. Lather, rinse, repeat.

For example:

Person 1: I wish for some sushi.

Person 2: Granted, but it seems that the fish has gone rotten, and it's given you food poisoning!
I wish for a puppy.

Person 3: Granted, but it's vicious and it tears up your furniture.
I wish I was the smartest person in the world.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I will start.
I wish Pokemon were real.

Last edited by bangbronze on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:54 am

Granted, but Cthulhu proceeds to kill you and the whole human race as soon as he appears.

I wish for new headphones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Granted,but the wire was ruined and electricity killed you as it ran through!
I wish for an A at my english exams
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:34 am

You get an A, but fail every other subject exam because you studied English so hard.

I wish for a chrome marble.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:23 am

You get a chrome marble. And another one, and another one, and another one... Oh dear. You seem to be drowning in chrome marbles.

I wish I had retractable wheels in my feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:14 pm

You gain retractable wheels. However, they keep jamming and won't open when you're trying to go downhill and won't close when you're trying to go uphill.

I wish ~ was part of the English alphabet.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:48 pm

~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~ ~ ~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~~.

I wish I could bring things back to life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:04 pm

granted,but they dont have feet or roots
I wish for an Irish wristwatch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:01 pm

Granted, but the wording on it is in Irish, and you cannot understand most of its functions.

I wish for high five.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:23 am

Why would you need to know the functions of a wristwatch?!
Anyway
Granted; you've been assaulted by the doped up superhero group known as the 'High Five', which consists of "Heroin Heroine", "Weedster", "Acid Trip" and some guy with a syringe in his eye. Nobody knows who the fifth hero is supposed to be.
I wish for an intact version of the best (English language) book in existence.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:13 pm

You receive a copy of:
Spoiler:
That's it. No corruption wish. Just, there you go. Enjoy.

I wish I was a successful author.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:55 am

You become a very successful author, but you're success is only known in a small community of illiterate people.

I wish for a high five.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:23 am

Granted, but hitler gives you the high-five.

I wish for a good sense of humor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:52 am

Granted, but now your sense of humor is too good, and you now make comments that are so sarcastically sarcastic and jokes that are so overcomplexified that no one ever knows when you do something funny.

I wish for a Nuka-Cola.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:21 pm

granted, but when you drink it, you mutate from the inside out, and everyone defriends you on facebook for being so ugly.
I wish for a sandwich. oh, and an antidote.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Poké : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Granted. Your sandwich has a parasite in it, so the antidote is useless. The parasite eats all the food you eat until you starve to death.

I wish I had 1,000,000 on this sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishing Well 2
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next