Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Corrupted Wishing Well 2

Go down 
+9
Peach
Wistuffly
Maxiorc
Nocive
Suds
Dracorexion
thekyle96
zashonfire
Sakura
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm sure most of you know this game -- make a wish, and have it come true. Problem is, the wishing well is corrupted and as such the fulfillment of the wish goes terribly awry!

To those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's the gist:
1. Grant the wish above you, making it go wrong somehow.
2. Make a wish yourself.
3. Lather, rinse, repeat.

For example:

Person 1: I wish for some sushi.

Person 2: Granted, but it seems that the fish has gone rotten, and it's given you food poisoning!
I wish for a puppy.

Person 3: Granted, but it's vicious and it tears up your furniture.
I wish I was the smartest person in the world.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I will start.
I wish Pokemon were real.

Last edited by bangbronze on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:24 am

Granted. Your friend hacks your account and changes the password, rendering it of no use to you.

I wish I had longer hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:24 am

Granted. It's so long that I can see it from here. On the floor. In China. Yeah.
I wish I could sing well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Granted, but as soon as your voice is heard, you are stampeded by your new fans.

I wish that I could breathe ANYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:27 am

Granted, but then you die of breathing numerous toxic concoctions.

I wish I controlled an invincible empire that will never rebel, be destroyed, lose, or be stolen from my grasp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:25 pm

Granted, but you quickly realize it's not as fun as you hoped and jump off a bridge.

I wish I had a turtle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Granted. That turtle is a koopa, and it quickly defeats you.

I wish I could be a pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Granted. Congrats, you're a Bad Egg.

I wish I knew how to shot web
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:38 pm

You now have the intelligence level to shoot at Web. But now you've killed 'em!

I wish the world wouldn't end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Granted. It just stops.

I wish I had a jar that could make things to my wishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Granted. But it is Corrupted Wishing Well's sadistic brother who is also a lawyer.

I wish I was an indestructable Cradily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:34 am

Granted. You're indestructible. And stuck in a room with needles and stuff all over you, high as a kite whilst you're being experimented on.
I wish I could jump into the corrupted wishing well without any negative effects. None that effect me/my family, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:13 pm

The World Implodes upon itself, leaving you and your family inside the well, aimlessly floating. Everyone is blissfully unaware that they ahould be unhappy. All except for you, who kows deep down that something went wrong somewhere.

I wish there was a Tv Tropes page for this forum game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Granted. nobody likes it.

I iwsh I could have a Lucario.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Granted. You love the Lucario like a best friend but then you lose it in a tragic accident

I wish the corrupted wishing well never existed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:16 am

Granted. It never existed, but since you had to make that wish in order to make it not exist, you no longer exist. Or something. Paradox, yadayadayada, the wishing well doesn't but does exist at the same time.

I insert a piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishing Well 2
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next