Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An agreed upon Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

An agreed upon Meeting Empty
PostSubject: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:58 am

Jak {20} -11 from entry
Jak was walking along the path towards the lake from town. He had wondered how Noel was doing since they agreed to meet back at the copse a week later...

Now... That week has gone by. Jak was now stronger. He also had a new look.
As Jak continued along the path. He saw the lake starting to come into view.

"There is the lake." he said to himself. He then looked for the stepping stones he had used last time to get on the island in the center of the lake.

He spent a little bit of time searching and finally found them. He then went towards them and started to make his way across to the copse. "I wonder if Noel is already there..." he said to himself as he made his way across the stones.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:06 am

(Noel, 40)

Noel was indeed already in the dungeon. Her arms were crossed and eye's were closed for now. A smirk was on her face as she waited for someone. This someone was the Pokemon named Jak she had promised to meet him here before. She had a slightly new style there were bandages around her paws right now. Her hands were fully healed by now but she still wore them for style. Her black coat and red scarf were there but both were a bit cut up in places.

She hears something walk along the stepping stones and opens one eye. She was well hidden by the tree but she could still see others. What she saw was a Charmeleon walking past her. "No way" she said as she walked along the branch and jumped in front of the Pokemon trying to scare Jak. "So I was right" she said with a smirk as she stood up and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:14 am

Jak {20}
A lucario wearing a familiar black coat and red scarf jumped out in front of him. Jak stopped as soon as he saw the figure move into his view. "Ah Noel... You are here" he said with a smile. "I didn't make you wait long did I?" he asked the Lucario.

He noticed the coat and scarf seemed to be cut up. He also noticed that she was wearing bandages on her palms. Her hands did not look like they were injured. If they were, they have already healed it seemed. So he figured she wore them as a part of her style.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:18 am

"Eh I decided to come early. I was hanging around the dungeon for a while before sleeping in a tree" Noel explained as she looked at Jak again. "So anything new happen to you?" She asked trying to make it seem she didn't know the Pokemon had evolved. She did look back in the dungeon and she remembered something she had heard in town. A few Pokemon had tried to get into the temple and failed so Noel was a bit worried about what they'd have to do.

"And at any rate we should be fine here" she said referring to how strong they must of gotten. "I assume you've been training?" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:37 am

Jak {20}
Jak looked towards Noel as she asked if anything new had happened to him... He simply looked at her with a smile that would look like someone was staring at you with the thought Really... Is it not obvious.... "Well... If having a wall coming to crush me and a friend in the Ruins causing us to evolve when we manage to break it down... I would say... Nothing much has happened." he stated.

"The worst part was the fact it was the same ruins You and I explored before we met here last time... Since when were there traps in there?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:49 am

"Well it's good you didn't die. It would suck if ya did your pretty good company" Noel said as she laughed. "And ya it's a bit obvious you evolved I'd have to be a idiot not to notice" she said with a small laugh as the option of traps came up. "Well there were but I lead us away from them, easy to tell if there is a wire or a pressure plate near you just got to be aware" Noel said as she stretched. "Well shall we get going?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:06 am

Jak {20}
"Yea..." he chuckled slightly. He looked towards Noel. "You led us away from them..." He looked towards Noel. "Well... That explains that..." he stated.

"Yea lets head into the copse now. We need to find the shrine." he said with a smile. "We can definitely make it through this time." he said with high hopes for their goal.

Jak looked around before they started into the forest. He wondered if there might be anything of use before they head in... He didn't really find anything though. It was expected though that he would find nothing of use. "Yea lets head in." he said as he started towards the entrance of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:18 am

"Ya being raised by a great explorer you have to learn things like that, or else" she said as lightning strikes the area around them. "Ok that was to well timed" she said as she looked around the area. "Random lightning got it" she said as she reached into her bag and pulled out some berries. "Here my friend gave me some berries, she said to share them with someone so here." She said as she handed him a sitrus berry and ate one herself. She felt her energy come back and smiled.

(55)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:27 am

Jak {35} +15 from berry
Jak flinched as the lightning struck around them. 'I swear if sparks had followed me out here just to pull that off... GAH!' he thought to himself in annoyance.

"Oh thanks." he said as he took the berry and ate it with a smile. He loved sitrus berries due to how sweet they can be. He had sort of a sweet tooth after all... He was not visibly insane around sweets anymore. He grew out of it fairly quickly after arriving at grassveil.

"Lets get started shall we" he said with a smile as he started towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:56 am

Noel still wanted to know why lightning struck behind her. She shrugged as she looked into the dungeon. "Best to ignore that for now" she said wondering if she could use electricity. That would be awesome. "Ya let's get going, now that we've gotten stronger finding the apparent shrine here should be easy" Noel said as she made her way inside but she went to her pocket and held up a orb. It was a trawl orb she had found the week she was away and she wanted to use it. "I still have the flowers by the way" she said thinking they had something to do with the temple she heard about.

Last edited by Rezikun on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:02 am

Jak {35}
Jak agreed as she stated that it was best to ignore the lightning... He also agreed that it would be easier to find the shrine after they had apparently gotten stronger.

"A trawl orb?" he asked Noel as she held it up. He was sure it was a trawl orb but sorted stated it like he wasn't sure. He just simply wanted to confirm it. Most orbs looked the same to him. He was still learning to identify them better. He did get better at it. However he liked to confirm it sometimes.

"I still have the flowers by the way"
"Oh you mean those odd colored leaves?" he asked as he looked towards noel.
"I still wonder what they are for though." he said in a curious tone.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove OOC Note.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:59 am

Noel puts the orb back deciding that the beginning of the dungeon wasn't the best place to use it for now. She closed her eye's and gave a small sigh remembering how tired she normally is when things like this go down. "Alright then let's do this" Noel said with a confident smirk as she walked onward into the dungeon. She did question a few things but shoved these questions down into the pit of her soul for now deciding it wasn't productive to talk about.

Noel looked around thinking she had heard something in the tree's. She waited for a moment or two before calming down. "Must of been the wind" she said as she walked forward. "So who were you in the temple with?" She asked considering he didn't seem the type to go into a dungeon alone.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:13 am

Jak {35}
Jak nodded in agreement. He walked alongside Noel as they headed towards the dungeon. There seemed to be a few thoughts on the Lucario’s mind from what Jak could tell. He did not question her though. Noel seemed to have stopped as a sound was made. Jak also stopped and looked around. He wondered what the sound was. Noel then stated that it must have been the wind as she continued to walk forward. She then asked him who he went to the temple with.
“Oh. The temple… I went there with Obera.” He said with a smile.
“It sort of is a long story about how that happened. However it happened after we went through the temple and you ran off.”
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:19 am

Noel let out a yawn as she decided to check her journal. She pulled the book out and write something quickly in it before returning it to her bag. "I see and Obera evolved also?" Noel asked still hoping it wasn't the same Pokemon she knew. She still held some resentment in the eye's if the charmander but it had been at least a year since it happened.

"Heh wish I could evolve again. That would be cool" Noel said as she heard the same noise. Unless this was a Pokemon the wind seemed to be pissed off right now.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:28 am

Jak {35}
Jak looked towards Noel. “Yes… We both evolved when we had to escape from that trap…” he said with a curious expression. He was sure that he said that both of them evolved earlier from the trap…

“I did not even realize I evolved when it happened…” he said to Noel.
Jak heard the noise again also. “I don’t think that is the wind.” He said as he looked towards the direction of where the noise came from…

He looked at it closely… ‘What is hiding in there…’ he thought to himself.
He did not bother it since whatever it was… Had not jumped out at them to attack.

"Noel... Do you know Obera..." he asked Noel as his curiosity seemed to overcome him. He had noticed some signs that Noel might know her somehow..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

An agreed upon Meeting
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next