Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An agreed upon Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak {20} -11 from entry
Jak was walking along the path towards the lake from town. He had wondered how Noel was doing since they agreed to meet back at the copse a week later...

Now... That week has gone by. Jak was now stronger. He also had a new look.
As Jak continued along the path. He saw the lake starting to come into view.

"There is the lake." he said to himself. He then looked for the stepping stones he had used last time to get on the island in the center of the lake.

He spent a little bit of time searching and finally found them. He then went towards them and started to make his way across to the copse. "I wonder if Noel is already there..." he said to himself as he made his way across the stones.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:34 am

"You never know remember that windstorm that almost blew me away last time" Noel pointed out. They should be careful no matter what was going on. "Well a bit, if it's the same Pokemon then I do know her. I was her friend back on my homeland when me and my mother passed through a tribe of fire type's. I met most of the Pokemon there but then I met Obera and befriended her, mostly by bugging her until she accepted me as a friend." Noel let out a small laugh remembering how she did it.

"But when the clan leader, her father. Tried to start a fight with my mother they ended up clashing. My mother won the fighting and dishonored the leader. And Obera hated me and my mother for it and vowed to take us both down" Noel said with a sigh. "Sucks because when I meet her I'll have to fight."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:44 am

Jak {36} + 1 from page
Jak looked at Noel. “Yea that storm… Man… Where the hell did it come from…” he said with a bit of annoyance. “I did not like that…” he said.

Noel then went on and explained that if he was talking about the Obera she knew. When Noel had finished… Jak was just standing there in thought… It was definitely the same person. He knew Obera was from an island… It had to be the same island. Everything matches what he knew…

The story left him a bit shocked… “I…” he did not know what to say. He was torn to hear that there would be inevitably a battle if they met… “We… We should continue into the forest…” he said as he turned towards the path towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:50 am

Noel looked at Jak and gave a small sigh, judging by that worried expression he had on his face she decided to ask the question that would determine who it was. "She was known for having a Black arm band around her arm, I don't remember which but inside the arm band is her clan symbol" Noel said as she decided to ask a follow up. "This Obera has a similar arm band correct?" She said knowing it was true.

"Damn" she said as she turned around on her heel. "Alright show yourself!" She said feeling their aura.

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 Pospec10 , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 JRnG9bI , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 ZD8Bv3l , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 PopjRW4 , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 Rmy6L5r
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:02 am

Jak {36}
Jak looked towards Noel as she stated a description. He simply nodded as there was no mistaking it now… He was friends with two people that would inevitably battle one another… Someone he was not going to like if he was there during it…

Noel then turned around and yelled for something to come out of hiding.  He then saw the 2 pokemon come out from the bushes. He prepared his flame for when they attacked. The moment they even came close to them he would blast them with his vicious bluish white flame… A Will-O-Wisp.

The grass type pokemon then came charging towards him… He promptly blasted it with the Will-O-Wisp attack and then followed up with several more embers leaving multiple burns all over his target.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:11 am

Noel smirked as she was right but something seemed off the deer kept going even after it was buried by Jak. Noel jumped and swung her leg into it's side as a loud crack could be heard as she sends the Pokemon flying into the tree. Noel had gotten a lot stronger since the last time she came here. "Heh wimp" she said as it got up and charged at Noel once again. She pulled her first back and punched the Pokemon in the head sending it back again. It didn't want to give up.

The cascoon tried to send a string shot at Jak to tie him up while Noel was paying attention to the deer.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:18 am

Jak {36}
Jak noticed the other pokemon had sent a Stringshot Straight towards him… He stepped out of the way of the shot and then sent flames towards it. Dozens of little embers engulfed the pokemon as he ran towards it and ran straight into it. It’s a plain attack. Not a move After ramming it he then immediately built up more flames and fired it towards the pokemon. It was becoming more tired from each consecutive set of flames sent towards it.

It then bit Jak when he was close enough. “Get off of me.” He said as he threw the pokemon off himself. He then promptly sent another set of embers towards it, The pokemon then fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:24 am

"Just stay down" she said as she headbutted the Pokemon and it stayed on the ground. "Well that was annoying" she said as she streched. "Well feral Pokemon, wish I could say I can ignore then. I also wish they didn't try and kill me whenever I show up" she said with a smirk as she looked at Jak who had finished his opponent. She walked over but stepped on a panel and felt a rush of energy go through here, "well lucky me" she said with a smile as she went over to Jak.

(48)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:34 am

Jak {36}
Jak looked back towards Noel. He saw that she had finished the other pokemon. As Noel started to walk back she stepped on something. “well lucky me” she said as she went towards Jak. Jak smiled as it must have been one of those traps that gave energy to the victim… However, using the word victim is definitely not the right way to say it.

Jak looked towards the bush. He saw something shine in there for a moment. He walked over to it and noticed a stone with a lightning bolt on it and a seed right next to it. A blast seed was right next to it.

He brought both items back to Noel. “Need any of these?” he asked as he brought them back.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:38 am

"Might as well take the stone, I know a Pokemon who can use it." She said as she grabbed the stone and placed it in her bag. "Well this is going well, I assume" she said as she started to walk on. "We should keep moving don't want to stay in one place to long." Noel said trying to forget the fact that Obera was here. It was hard to do but she could manage to forget about the looming threat of her death while in a dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:49 am

Jak {36}
Jak handed the stone to Noel and then put the seed in his bag. “Yea… It seems to be going well.” He said as he looked towards the path. He had one thing on his mind… What would he do if he was caught between the two of them fighting… “Noel… What will I do if you two fight…” he said in a somewhat quiet tone.

He did not look upset however… He definitely was quieter then normal.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:09 am

"If it comes down to it I won't fight, I'll just let her beat the crap out of me then I guess you can help drag me back or tell Angel" Noel said with a small sigh. "I refuse to partake in any useless fights, and I hope Obera will be the same. Plus I still consider her a friend I don't hurt my friends" she said then scratched the back of her head. "Well except during sparring then I kinda have to hurt them" she said with another sigh. "Let's not think about it"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:27 am

Jak {36}
Jak looked towards Noel. Jak could not think of a response at the time. “I don’t want to see you two fight…” he said with a bit of worry. He remained there for a moment. “We should get going…” he said as he started walking again. He watched the path as the tree’s started to move… “ummm. Is that…” he stopped for a moment and remembered exactly what that was… “Brace yourself!” He looked around for something to protect him from the strong wind… ‘Crap…’ he thought to himself. He focused on his anger… He attempted to grab all the anger he could muster… He then gathered it and a flash of light occurred… He then blasted it with a fierce beam of light or fire… Whatever the heck it was. He had shot it towards the wind…

NOTE: roll encounter should occur after the wind event...
Coaster carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 Seh7LU4 , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 7R7f359 , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 7GQNIO6 , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 W276IIx , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 6E2KJwk

NOTE: Dragon Rage was used to produce enough heat to affect the wind… Not entirely sure if it is going to help though… Up to you to decide…
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:36 am

"Fighting is going to happen no matter what" Noel said as she felt the wind start to pick up, it was easy to tell thanks to the coat. She swung around and hid behind a tree. She was safe from the wind until she saw something brown fly past her. She heard a weak cry as she saw a Pokemon flying due to the wind away. "Damn" she said as she ran out from her hiding space and towards the Pokemon.

Even if it was feral Noel wasn't about to see something die. She held up her paw and a blue light surrounded the Pokemon. Noel ran behind another tree and caught the Pokemon by making it fly towards her. She held the small Pokemon close so it wouldn't fly away as the wind blew.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:45 am

Jak {26} -10 from encounters
Jak’s  attempt to lessen the wind seemed to have failed. He then quickly jumped towards the nearest tree to try to shield himself. He was a bit late and the wind would be upon him very shortly. He then immediately got down low to the ground facing the wind… He extended his claws as much as he could and slammed his paw into the ground… He then wrapped his tail close behind him to shield it as much as possible…

The wind then immediately slammed into him. He shouted but was completely muffled by the wind. Not a single thing could be heard as he shouted. It was just nothing but the sound of the wind. His tail flame got bigger as it waved violently in the wind. He then let loose a second blast of the firey beam. Dragon Rage Straight into the wind… It was almost overpowering… The wind then stopped almost suddenly after he released the blast…

He was panting for a moment… “Shit…” he coughed… “I *gasp* don’t want… *gasp* to deal with that… again…” he said as he slowly caught his breath… His flame had shortly returned to its normal size after that.  He then noticed some items next to him. A stick, A sun ribbon, and a trap scarf... He failed to notice the leaf near him. It was actually closer to noel though.

He put the stick and sun ribbon in his bag... He held onto the trap scarf for the time being as he walked slowly towards Noel..
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:53 am

Noel opened her eye's as she looked at the destruction around them. "Jak are you ok?" She asked thinking she should of helped Jak instead of the feral Pokemon. She bent down and let the Pokemon go, it looked at Noel for a moment before smiling and ran off. "Well that's the fifth feral Pokemon I've saved" she said as she looked at Jak. "Sorry mate" she said hoping he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An agreed upon Meeting
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next