Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Jet and Lee's first meeting

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Jet and Lee's first meeting Empty
PostSubject: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:37 pm

It was a fine sunny day in Grassveil, and the town square was as busy as usual. The bird pokemon were chirping, the store owners were selling and marketing their goods, everything was normal. However, at the edge of the town plaza, just within the trees. There was a small oddly colored Froakie watching the other pokemon. And he thought to himself, "So this is Grassveil... the place where I will train my ninja skills... and become renowned to the world." He paused a short moment to think about the possibilities, "Perfect..." he said with a small whisper. The Froakie then jumped out of the trees and into the light screaming at the top of his lungs, "I'M GOING TO BE THE GREATEST NINJA EVERRRRRRR!!" He then began to run through the town square screaming out, "WOOHOO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Jet had to admit...he was enjoying the sunny weather. Although he typically preferred rainy days, like most other Pokémon like himself, he knew that this was the weather that most Pokémon enjoyed...and he could bring himself to love it just as much as the next guy. He was sitting against one of the nearby building's walls, looking out at the town plaza before him. He sat half in the shade of the building and watched the Pokémon go walking by, thankfully with none of them bothering to check on him.

The Buizel was glad that he had done this. It had been a long, slow journey across the landscape to get to the town and now he was resting. He had arrived only recently and was more or less just trying to get used to the landscape of the area. Then, he would figure out where the Guild was and head over there. He just hoped that he was going to be good enough for them. He didn't want to be turned away after coming all this way...so, just in case they wanted to test him or something, it would definitely be best for him to be at his best when he want to go join it.

However, it was at that point that a loud...noise rang throughout the plaza. The sudden shouting was heard even over the constant, almost melodic chatter of the plaza's Pokémon. The sudden shout caused Jet to bolt back into an upright position and place his paws to the side of his head. It was more of an instinctive reaction than anything. The sound had just been so unexpected....

It wasn't long before he discovered the source of the sound. A strange frog Pokémon was running through the plaza screaming about...well, something. He recognized the Pokémon as a Froakie, but it was odd...he had never seen one with that coloration before. Now his curiosity was peaked. This wasn't something he usually did, but...he couldn't help but be interested in this clearly unique-in-more-ways-than-one Pokémon.

Jet got back to his feet, pulling his paws down and tried to approach the Froakie. Thankfully, he wasn't too fast and he was able to catch up with him relatively quickly by dashing after him on all fours; even faster when he cut the corners.

"Hey, um, excuse me...?" Jet muttered when he got close, still dashing after the frog Pokémon. However, he clammed up soon after; timidity had gotten hold of him again. Perhaps the Froakie might not even notice him and go about his business anyway? But he had a strange suspicion that that wasn't going to happen. But perhaps that would be for the better? After all, he was still curious about this Froakie...and there was only one way to learn more: to meet him directly.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:15 pm

Lee continued to run through Grassveil at full speed. He was too excited to even realize that he didn't know where he was going. He knew that he was planning on going to the Guild so that he could become an explorer, however he had no idea where that was. The little frog pokemon would need to figure it out soon though so that he could become an explorer and begin training.

As Lee ran through the town he passed a large amount of different types of pokemon, he recognized some as people that his family had helped, or as pokemon similar to those from other ninja clans, but at the same time Lee didn't recognize a lot of pokemon. He wondered if they were all ninja too, because Lee didn't completely know the difference between an explorer and a ninja. If all of them really were ninja, then Lee would be able to learn a lot from them, and maybe even some secret techniques that would allow him to really become the best.

When Lee was running, he noticed out the corner of his eyes some orange pokemon was beginning to run after him. He wasn't sure exactly what kind of pokemon it was because he wasn't looking away from where he was running. But just by chance, Lee happened to hear the pokemon say something during breaths in between Lee's constant shouting. Lee then turned his head to see more accurately what pokemon was following him, when he saw that it was a buizel he stopped running and looked at the pokemon with wide eyes that conveyed a sense of admiration.

A million thoughts were running through his head and Lee didn't really know what to say, "Hey aren't you a Buizel?" he asked. Those five words were all that Lee was able to say in his current state of awe.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Jet continued to chase the Froakie around the plaza. At first, he didn't seem to get a reaction, but it wasn't long before he managed to get the frog Pokémon's attention. Finally having gotten his attention, he stopped. And apparently, the Froakie had the same idea, as he stopped as well. But...now that he was in front of the Froakie and now had his full attention, he just wasn't sure what he should do or say. He knew that he wanted to ask questions and all that, but...the questions were just lost to him in his mind and he just looked at him.

Thankfully for him, though, it was the Froakie who started the conversation. Although he had to admit...it was a very strange question to start a conversation with. "Um...y-yes, I am," Jet replied, his tone betraying his nervousness. "Why...? Y-you don't...erm...ha-have a problem with Buizel, do you? Because if you do...I-I could just, er...leave you alone and all if you want...." As he spoke, he became more and more flustered. He clearly had not prepared for the Froakie to start the conversation instead. He even blushed slightly in embarrassment when he realized his own stammering and looked away a bit.

Hopefully, they weren't going to start something here in the middle of the plaza....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:34 pm

"Are you kidding!?" Lee said enthusiastically, "I love Buizels! You guys are legendary! Are you part of the Kamaitachi clan!?" Lee was referring to another clan of ninja that was allied with his own clan. He had met one or two Buizel children from the clan, and there were all very advanced fighters, especially for their age. And his older brother and father had told him stories of Kamaitachi on the battle field. "Does your clan have a branch family here in Grassveil?"

Lee had never considered that this Buizel was not a ninja, or that he might have never even heard of the Kamaitachi clan. Because to Lee all the Buizel's and Floatzel's that he knew were from this clan and were also amazing ninja just like he aspired to be.

((Btw Kamaitachi is a Japanese yokai that some believe Floatzel's are based off of. He is a link to the wiki page where I got the name: Kamaitachi Oh and btw, in case you don't know, anything that is in between double parenthesis is meant to be Out of Character (OC) so this isn't Lee saying it its actually me in case you didn't know))
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Jet had no idea what to say at this point. This Froakie seemed overly excited to see a Buizel. His head tilted to the side as he listened to the Froakie go on about some kind of clan or...something of the sort. After listening for a short while, however, he figured that he was able to pick up on just what he might be talking about. The main giveaway was the word "clan" which he had never heard or seen used before except for when referring to a certain...profession of sorts. Especially considering it was a word he had shouted out loud just a few moments ago.

Finally, he shook his head, finally trying to signify that he wasn't quite sure what the Froakie was referring to and to directly respond to his questions. "S-sorry," he mumbled lowly, almost hoping the Froakie wouldn't hear him and would leave it at that. "But I d-don't know anything about any clans or...a-anything like that...." When he realized that he was starting to slip back into his small voice again, he tried to shake his head. If he couldn't even talk to a Pokémon like this, how could he even hope to become a proper Explorer?

"Anyway, no I'm sorry...I've never even heard of this Kamaitachi clan before. I'm not even part of a clan like that. Sorry to disappoint you..." He then looked away for a moment, almost as though he had a hard time looking the Froakie in the eye. "I assume that you're talking about some ninja clan or something...? But I'm not even a ninja myself. Heh...to be honest, I don't think I'm good enough to ever become something like a ninja."

{{Heheh...yeah, I know about OOC chat. xD I may be new to the site, but definitely not to roleplay~ And yeah, I'm aware of the Kamaitachi. I'm always rather fond of Japanese mythology and such~}}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:34 am

Lee was confused when Jet said that he wasn't a ninja, he had never met a Buizel that wasn't a ninja before. Lee thought for a moment about what Jet said, he figured that it would be best to solve out what Jet meant later on. And since Jet asked him a question Lee answered in a more calm tone, "Yea, I was talking about a ninja clan. The Kamaitachi is a powerful clan made up of Buizel's and Floatzels." Lee then figured he would introduce himself, if he would tell one person that he was going to be the greatest ninja ever, then maybe he would tell somebody else and word would begin to spread about him. "My name's Lee!" he then shouted in contrast to him calm tone from moments before, "And I'm going to be the worlds greatest ninja! So I came here to Grassveil so that I can become a Rescue Explorer and train my skills!"

Lee didn't ask for Jet's name, and that was because he didn't care or think to ask. All that Lee was concerned with was spreading around how awesome he was.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:32 am

"Wow, those Buizel sound like they're really cool...." Jet commented about Lee's explanation about this Kamaitachi clan that he knew about. But, he didn't say anything about the Floatzel, even though he figured that they were stronger. It was just...perhaps a bit better to stay off of the subject if he could. But when Lee suddenly started shouting again, he flinched slightly, taken by surprise by the sudden shift in tone. But he quickly adjusted to the new tone and managed to get all of the new information processed.

But at least Jet finally managed to get Lee's name. That was a plus at least. "That...seems like a very good dream to have and I wish you the best of luck," Jet replied with a nervous smile, rubbing the back of his head. "But wait...did you say that you want to be an Explorer...?" His smile then became more genuine. "That's why I came here too, actually. But for me...I just want the Guild around here to make me a strong Explorer so that I can help Pokémon in need."

It was at that point that he realized that he still had yet to introduce himself. "O-oh yeah, and before I forget.... My name is Jet, and I'm new too. Nice to meet you, Lee." With that, he hesitantly extended his paw to shake with the Froakie. He seemed like a nice enough Pokémon, at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:55 am

"Well it's nice to meet ya' Jet!" Lee said loudly, not as loudly as when he was shouting his life goals, but louder then you would use in a normal conversation. Lee then slapped Jet's hand like it was a horizontal high-five. Lee had shook hands before, but his form of greeting to other pokemon that were closer to his age was preferably a high five of some sorts. Lee then looked around him and the Buizel to see if he could spot the guild building anywhere nearby. "So you said you wanted to be an explorer Jet?" he asked with a more normal volume voice, "Then do you know where the guild building is?"
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:13 am

Jet wasn't expecting his hand to get slapped like it was, and he winced a bit when he felt it. It wasn't like it actually hurt much or anything, but rather he was taken by surprise. He let out a small, nervous chuckle as a result and put his hand down. He supposed that that must have been how he shook hands...albeit using that term rather loosely.

He saw Lee start looking around and he instinctively started looking around as well. He let out a small sigh, however, when Lee asked about the Guild building. "Yeah, I did say I wanted to be an Explorer," he replied. He looed at the buildings around him and shook his head. "But unfortunately, I don't really know where the Guild is. See, I just got here a few minutes ago too." He bowed apologetically for a moment before deciding to add, "Sorry...but maybe the two of us could look for it together? Y-you know what they say, right...? Two heads are better than one...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:24 am

Lee was shocked to see Jet bow his head, Lee wasn't really that upset about not knowing where the guild was, he figured it wouldn't be too hard to find. Then when Jet mentioned that they could look for it together, he got excited about having someone to search for. Not even ninja do things alone, they usually have teams that they work with on missions.

It was then that Lee started to think about what he would do for a team. Because he knew that he wouldn't be able to rely completely on himself for completing missions, since he didn't really know that much about going into battle. Lee considered teaming up with Jet, but he didn't know much about the Buizel, and he said himself that he wasn't a ninja. Lee figured that it would be best to get to know Jet before making a decision, and until then he knew that it made sense for them to work together in finding the guild.

"Sounds like a good idea," he said, "Lets go!" Lee then started to move quickly in a random direction. he figured that if they didn't know where the guild was, then it didn't matter which direction they went in.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:34 am

Jet nodded as Lee agreed to search together. Hopefully the search wouldn't take them too long...he didn't like the idea of walking around the city and end up at the Guild tired from the walk. He had only recently been resting and it hadn't even been very long. But he couldn't help but smile a bit to himself. He felt a lot more comfortable with another Pokémon by his side...he felt safer since he didn't have a lot of confidence in his own skills. Especially if this Froakie had truly come from a clan of ninjas. He hoped that that meant that he would be a lot stronger of a Pokémon than himself.

"Great," he replied. And then he fell into step right behind Lee. "Although, don't you think that it might be wiser to stop a nearby Pokémon and ask them for directions than search around on our own?" He approached Lee's side and looked directly at him. "I'm sure that the residents here should know where the Guild is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:52 am

Lee began to slow down when Jet recommended that they ask another pokemon for directions. He knew that it was a good idea, but he also wanted to run around town to see if he could find the guild by himself, a ninja needed to be as self-sufficient as possible.

Lee was about to tell Jet that it would be better for them to search on their own, but then he heard the words of his older brother in his head, "A ninja does need to be self-sufficient Lee, but they also need to be able to ask for help." Lee thought about his brother's words for a quick moment and then nodded at Jet's comment, "A ninja does need to know how to ask for help," he said repeating his brothers words out loud, "So lets find somebody that can give us directions."

Lee then looked around for somebody that could give the two lost pokemon directions to the guild. As Lee looked around he noticed a yellow and orange pokemon that had large frills on its neck that folded down over its body, adding a dark brown color to it, Lee had never seen this pokemon before, but it looked nice enough. Lee then pointed out the pokemon to Jet, "How about that one?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:06 am

Jet nodded to Lee and looked around with him. It wasn't long before Lee pointed out another Pokémon that was nearby, which Jet decided to look at. He thought about this for a moment and tried to figure out what he could about this new Pokémon. Jet thought about what he new about various Pokémon. Unfortunately he had had nothing to study with back in his old home, so he was lacking in knowledge...all he knew about were Pokémon that had come and gone from his old home. And unfortunately, this Pokémon was not one of them.

"I don't know," Jet replied, examining the Pokémon. "Judging from the color scheme, I would guess he is an Electric-type Pokémon...and with us both being Water Pokémon, it might not be a good idea in case he's not as...well..." But he trailed off, stopping himself. There he went again, always taking the cautious route and being afraid of every Pokémon he saw walking in front of him. Even he knew that the typing was just him trying to come up with excuses...he wasn't even sure that the Pokémon WAS an electric-type.

"Nevermind," Jet replied, shaking his head again to try to shake his fearful thoughts away. "I'm sure that he's as good as anybody else. I'll...I'll go ask." With that he stepped forward, albeit a bit cautiously. "E-excuse me...?" he asked, stepping up to the frilled Pokémon. "M-my friend and I are new and w-we were wondering if you could tell us where the Guild we've heard so much about is...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:25 am

Lee watched as Jet walked over to the Heliolisk, Lee noticed that Jet was very shy and timid when he talked to the yellow pokemon. There was no way that Lee could partner with somebody so timid, he needed a partner who was willing to train to the extreme with him and to help him become the best. However, Lee then considered that Jet was able to tell the type of pokemon based on it's colors, and Lee himself had no idea how to do that. So it was possible that Jet did have something of value to offer towards the partnership, his intelligence. Lee took this into consideration as he continued to determine if Jet would be a suitable partner.

The Heliolisk looked over at Jet when he began to speaking to her. "Oh why of course sweety," she said with a smile. She then turned and pointed towards the north of the town, the opposite direction in which Lee and Jet were heading, "It's at the north side of town. Just head in that direction and it is pretty much the largest building around, you can't miss it."

Lee did his best not to show any shock or embarrassment that he had started leading them in the wrong way. Even though a ninja admits his mistakes, he is not supposed to show that he is effected by them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Jet and Lee's first meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next