Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Chance Meeting

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Blaise carefully stepped around a muddy area on the road into Grassveil Town, letting out a sigh of relief when he came out unsullied and still looking perfectly groomed. Appearence was important in first impressions and Blaise wanted to set a good one with the Guildmaster when he went to join. His coat was smooth and clean, a hard feat when one is travelling. Even his lovely tails were puffed up to look their best. He was, in his opinion, quite a handsome Vulpix. But enough self boasting. It was time to get to business.
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Starfire had been up for a while now. She took notice that the ground was slightly muddy from the small drizzle they had earlier that morning. "Ok today's the day to join the giuld, Wounder what happened to Maximus?" she muttered to herself. Looking around she saw another Vulpix. Yeah!! A new face! OR rather old considering I'm a vuplix but oh well. she thought with a grin. She was about to say hello when she tripped over a rock and fell into a puddle close to the other Vulpix.
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Blaise saw the muddy water coming at him and ninja dodged it jumped back out of the way. Phew, almost made all that hard work staying presentable wasted. That would have been awful! Blaise then carefully stepped up to the fellow vulpix, head tilted curiously. "Are you okay there? The fall hurt you? Oh look at you all muddy. You'll need a through bath and brushing to get your coat all nice and clean again."
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Slowly getting up Starfire shook herself trying to get the muddy water off her. "I'm ok. Meh. I just took a bath, I don't want another one!" she whined. I really need to stop doing that. Or else I'l end up like Kiyami. she thought. "Sorry for whining. I would like to get this mud off. My name's Starfire." she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Blaise nodded to her, forgoing the usual paw shake due to Starfire's muddy state. "I am Blaise the Vulpix, kinda new to the area actually." Blaise then suddenly had an idea and gave his fellow vulpix a smile. "You seem to know your way around well enough, perhaps you can help me? You see, I'm going to enter the guild and being new makes it quite difficult to locate the building. Could you direct me toward it Starfire?"
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:51 am

Starfire giggle softly and nodded her head, "Sure, follow me. Are you trying to make an exploration team? I was planing on making a team with another guy but he kind of disappeared somewhere. I'm not sure where he went." she explained. Blaise must of just moved here if he doesn't know where the guild is. Maybe I can finally get Team Cloud Nine official. she thought as she was walking on.
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:39 pm

Blaise thought a little before answering. "To be quite honest, I am joining the guild to build up cash. I plan to start up a little dream... but its a bit embarrassing to say aloud. I planned to join the guild and just wing it from there. No specifics really. Are you asking if I wanna join with you?"
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:27 pm

Starfire blushed slightly and looked away from the other Vulpix. "Y-yeah. I don't want to be by myself when I go on a mission. Plus wouldn't it be more fun if you had a partner to help you?" she asked feeling slightly more confident. They were now getting closer to the guild, "So would you like to make a team with me?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:35 pm

It had been the strangest day of Isaac's life.

The first day of the young Riolu being in a town... well, ever, had been as fraught with confusion as it had with excitement and wonder. First there were these huge pokemon that lit up on the inside and other pokemon lived in. Then there was the debacle with the so-called "doors". Upon first entering one of these "large pokemon" (unbeknownst to him, common houses), he was reprimanded for not knocking before coming inside, and then the pokemon who lived there remained quite angry at him until he was hurriedly shooed off. He made sure to knock when he encountered doors for the remainder of the time he spent in town, but this building didn't seem to have one. It had something, certainly, but he was unsure of what it was.

Comprised of iron bars and a system of pulleys, in front of Isaac sat the entrance gate of the Grassveil Guild. A short distance away, comprised of flesh, blood, bones, and a very puzzled expression, sat Isaac, legs crossed and eyes fixated on this obstructoin.

I'm supposed to knock on these, right? Isaac thought, But this doesn't have much to knock on... how do I get in without being yelled at like the first time?
He was beginning to think that perhaps he should go in with someone else in order to avoid getting in trouble. They'd never know he didn't knock if he slipped in with somebody else! The only problem was that traffic into this place wasn't very frequent. He'd have to hope that someone would come along and help him solve his plight....

Last edited by DarthKain on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:43 am

Blaise thought a little. It would be more enjoyable to join up with someone rather than going in it alone. Besides, it would be nice and familiar to be with another Vulpix. Arceus knows he grew very used to it with all the sisters he had. The more he thought about it, the more agreeable it sounded. "You know what, lets do it. It could be fun." As they approached the guild, Blaise spotted the befuddled Riolu and raised an eyebrow. "Is that pokemon in need of assistance you think?"
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Starfire looked at the Riolu and nodded, "Sure. Excuse me do you need some help?" she asked, walking up to the Riolu. The poor thing looked lost, and unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:33 am

Isaac's ears perked and he turned his head to properly see Starfire standing behind him. He had been so lost in thought that he didn't notice them approach. A rare occurrence indeed.

"I sure could," Isaac replied as he stood up to face Starfire more easily. "I need to know how to go through that door without knocking but also without getting in trouble for not knocking." Isaac leaned to the side and saw Blaise standing behind Starfire and whispered, "Hey, did you know there's another you standing over there? How long has it been following you around?"
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:25 am

Blaise sighed and rolled his eyes at the last comment. "Just because we are the same species, you think we look the same? Fool. I am a male and she is obviously female. Plus I look a bit cleaner and my coat is much more groomed. I could go on, but I won't. You may call me Blaise. The Grassveil Guild is a semi public area. So we simply call out for the doorman or lady." Blaise stepped forward, calling out. "Hello? We are two vulpix looking to join the guild and a curious riolu. Can we enter?"
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Starfire started cleaning her face as best as she could. Walking to the gate she gave it a shot to be heard. "Hello?! We would like to enter please?! Anyone home?!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:41 am

As Blaise explained the difference between himself and the Vulpix Isaac had just been speaking with, the Riolu looked back and forth between the two Vulpixes. To be totally honest, he didn't see a difference between them, even though they were different genders. He dropped the thought when he saw the two young kitsunes walk over to the bars and call through them.

Isaac followed suit. "Hey, Mr. Door Person!" he shouted. "Are we allowed to come in?" He briefly wondered what a door person would look like. A door with arms, legs, and a face... what a strange sight. And these pokemon treated it as an everyday occurrence! Towns are weird, Isaac thought as he waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next