Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Meeting eye to eye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OasisKing

OasisKing

Poké : 360

Meeting eye to eye Empty
PostSubject: Meeting eye to eye   Meeting eye to eye EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 4:49 pm

It had been a few days since the nomad Sawsbuck herd left Grassveil town to move elsewhere. All that was left behind was a winter coated deerling named Shimmer. She had chosen to stay at the town instead of moving on with her herd for her personal passion of exploration. She was given a small pouch by her chief that attached to her stomach side with a leather belt. She walked into the town blinking as she looked around, her hooves clopped on the dirt path as she walked. This is my hometown now..No more on the move homes, I'm settled now! a sheepish grin went across her face, her new life would be a challenge, she would have to get poke, and in order to do that she would have to explore. Although she knew she had to explore she was a bit worried about it, she would be all on her own, there was no longer a herd to protect her. A shiver went across her spine as she continued to walk into the town square her eyes and mind off the path she was walking and instead looking around at the deep land beyond the town and up in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Poké : 1320

Meeting eye to eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting eye to eye   Meeting eye to eye EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Nightingale had been walking around the town for a while now, his face buried deep in a makeshift map he drew himself. He didn't want to spend his few poke to buy an actual map so he decided to make one himself out of some loose paper that the Kecleon shop sold to him. "Maybe if I go through the forest..." The Minccino was talking to himself as he kept walking. Every so often he would stop walking and look at the map again to think. He was somewhat bipedal but walking on all fours was much more comfortable. Taking off towards the town's center deep in thought, a small bag on his pack that could hold maybe four to fives things depending on the size. He'd been almost halfway through his plan to explore the forest for more food and a few items to store away when he bumped into someone much taller than him.  "Oof..." His daydream interrupted as he looked up at the stranger in a daze before he spoke again. "Excuse me, sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." The small gray chinchilla started to dust himself off first; his tail working over his body before he started to dust off the stranger, mostly to apologize.
Back to top Go down
OasisKing

OasisKing

Meeting eye to eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting eye to eye   Meeting eye to eye EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 9:48 pm

Shimmer was slightly startled when she was suddenly bumped into, at first she thought it was her fault as she wasn't looking either bu then she heard the small gray pokemon say sorry to her. She backed up a bit to give him room "O-oh no I'm the one who should be sorry, I was so busy looking at the sky I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" She looked down at the Minccino and noticed a map "Huh? Whatcha got there? Is that a map? Is it a treasure map?" she asked with a big grin on her face as she wanted to look at it unaware that it wasn't a real map. She straighten her pose a bit her brown deer tail holding itself high in curiosity as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Meeting eye to eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting eye to eye   Meeting eye to eye EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 3:18 pm

"Treasure map?" The Minccino questioned as he cocked his head to the side before he remembered his makeshift map. Letting out a small chuckle he shook his head but smiled never the less. "Nope, it isn't a treasure map. But it is a map. I'm making one since I can't afford one at the moment." His cheeks flushed red before he continued. "So I'm heading out and just drawing what I find, it's not the best but it's a start." The tiny pokemon looked at the gates to the village. "I can't really head out to far, though. It's dangerous."

His gaze shifted back to the stranger, his brown eyes looking at them as he nodded his head as if to agree with himself on how dangerous it was. "I could use some help if you'd like to come. We wouldn't explore too far out, however, it would just be deep enough where we could find some berries or other things and take them back to town to sell." Blinking once the Minccino put a paw on his face in embarrassment. "Sorry. My name is Nightingale." Taking the paw off his face he extended his tiny arm out to meet the Deerling. His head slightly cocked to the side as if he was asking if this stranger had a name as well.
Back to top Go down
OasisKing

OasisKing

Meeting eye to eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting eye to eye   Meeting eye to eye EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 7:47 pm

Shimmer tilted her head a bit "Oh! Right introductions! My name is Shimmer" she gave a smile and lifted a hoof up placing it on the minccino's small paw, it was slightly awkward as she didn't have paws to shake just a hoof. She blinked and moved her hoof away afterwards commenting "I love to collect berries, my mother taught me how to make treats with some of the berries."She soon wandered behind the pokemon peering over to see the map "I could help with the map, I can't see as far but I remember details well, so it's hard for me to get lost"

She soon bounded back towards the edge of the town where the dungeons could be found "Oh which dungeon were you planning to head into?" she asked with curiosity
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Meeting eye to eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting eye to eye   Meeting eye to eye EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 4:19 am

Watching the stranger bounce around him he seemed happy that there was some Pokemon out in the world who was willing to help him. He could use help with his map as he was not good with drawing or even remembering where he was. Going out and exploring was hard for Minccino because he was small and though he could fight, he could easily just run. "Well if you're willing to help I could use all the help I could get." The chinchilla like Pokemon added as Shimmer took off towards the edge of town. His grey eyes watching her before he remembered that he should be following. "Hold on! I have small legs!" Nightingale called out as he ran after the Deerling, catching up to her and keeping pace with them.

Looking ahead at the path before him, his ears twitched at the sound of the female speaking. "Huh? Oh right." Minccino did not even say where he was going to go. "I have no clue!" Nightingale added as he rubbed the back of his head embarrassed. "It's just a forest, but it's full of Pecha berries. Though, they don't sell well on the market because everyone can just go out and pick them...so I try to find things out of the ordinary." His gaze shifted from the path in front of him to the Pokemon beside him. "There are some strong Pokemon that hide there, though. I just try and ignore them."

Looking back at the path he nodded towards the town. "This would be your last chance to turn back. I already bought the stuff I needed." He said as he pat his small bag with a look of seriousness on his face. What he meant was nothing but the paper 'map' if someone could even call it that. It seemed this was the point of no return, if Shimmer had agreed to leave now she could not have any items with her when she went out to the Pecha Forest.
Back to top Go down
OasisKing

OasisKing

Meeting eye to eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting eye to eye   Meeting eye to eye EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 4:32 am

ooc: (I believe we need to move this over to pecha forest now after they set off.)

Shimmer gave the small pokemon a smile "You must be talking about pecha forest, my mother went in there sometimes to pick those berries to help make stuff, although it is true they don't sell for much but every poke counts right?" She tilted her head slightly at the mention of enemies "Oh well I don't think we have to worry too much, they shouldn't be too much to handle with the both of us sticking together, really I'm just there for the exploring and the gathering!" she added with a slight grin on her face.

When he mentioned the bag she glanced down at her own "Oh this has nothing in it to begin with, just my glasses is all, you see I am near sighted so my mother bought me home made glasses, they are really hard to get on and stay on so I usually just keep them off unless I really need them." she soon turned herself back towards the edge of town "Let's head out before it becomes too dark, then we'll both be in trouble" she gave a soft giggle as she trotted along.

Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Meeting eye to eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting eye to eye   Meeting eye to eye EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 4:39 am

OOC: (yep yep~ I'll reply to the thread in the morning unless you would like me to make it tonight. Just send me a PM if you do make it or want me to :3 )

Mincinno nodded his head as he trailed off after the stranger. He seemed happy, he made yet another new friend in this village and this time it wasn't a shopkeeper. It was someone who was passionate to explore with him. With a new found spring in his step, he listened to his friend talk about how their mother used to go into the forest and how things will be much easier if they stick together. The mention of the use of glasses seemed to make Nightingale confused as he never saw a pokemon wear them before but then again he did know some pokemon had problems seeing, and some did wear sunglasses. Taking off after the woman he kept pace with her on all fours; his 'map' blowing away in the breeze. He didn't seem to care though as he let the useless piece of paper with nothing but a few scribbles on it fly away. If his friend was going into the forest with nothing, then so was he.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting eye to eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting eye to eye   Meeting eye to eye Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting eye to eye
Page 1 of 1