Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Simple Supply Shortage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Joey {15} -5 from entry
Ever since Joining the guild. Joey had been looking for various jobs to do at the time. However at the moment. He felt he needed to go to pecha to get some supplies. He had been lacking on them for a while and decided he can get some for both him and his teammates.

He did not think he would need help here so he told Azeral that he would head to the forest to gather some supplies and that He would be back before the guild closed.

As he traveled to the forest. He kept an ear out for any movement in the area. He was still cautious about traveling. It was just something he had grown accustomed to since the dungeons contained hostile pokemon.

Joey took out his wonder map and checked to see how much further the dungeon was. It wasn't very far. "Almost there." he said with a smile as he continued along the path to the forest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:28 pm

Joey {16}
Joey looked towards Jeff.”Yea really” he said with a smile. He was starting to feel better now that he showed Jeff some hope. It was still a bit upsetting to know that there are some lost pokemon out there. However time will show if they are alright.

“I can bring you to the guild after this if you like… Sure” He said with a smile. “The guild master is really nice! I am sure they would allow you to join the guild!” he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:44 am

"I'd like that, uh..." He blushed. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name." He said, embarrassed. "You probably said it but I might have forgotten it during all that fretting I was doing." He laughed. Sometimes it was hard for him to remember things with pressing matters (big or small) on his hands. But he did try his hardest, at least. And with a "soon-to-be-trainee" like himself, that's the best you can get.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:57 am

Joey {17} +1 from page
"Its Joey" he said with a smile. "Some friends like to call me sparks." he giggled. "You might find out why sometime." he finished off.
Joey failed to notice the charmander's blush as he was being distracted by some movement nearby. However he shrugged it off as it seemed to be moving away... whatever it was.

"Lets get going" he said in a friendly tone. "I need to finish getting some supplies before we can head back." he said with a smile as he started to half run along the path. It wasn't really very fast, as he was not in too much of a rush. He kept the pace slow enough if Jeff wanted to stay walking he would still be close enough to him.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:51 am

"Alright, let's go." Jeff said happily, following close behind Sparks. He wasn't sure what supplies the Pichu was going to get, but one thing was for sure: he was able to start a new team consisting of only himself and then adding more as his career went on, so inside he felt REALLY happy. If it weren't for Sparks setting him straight, he probably wouldn't even be this happy in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:46 am

Joey {17}
Joey smiled as he agreed with the charmander. He then began to walk along the path in front of Jeff. He was glad that to notice that the charmander was in a much better mood.

Joey looked up towards the direction of the sun. It was just about over head by now... "I have to be back in town before sun down. We should hurry." he said as he walked.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:28 pm

Jeff kept up with Joey as best he could. This Pichu would be invaluable to him for the time being, because of his not knowing where the guild even was. Or rather, he had a vague idea of where it MIGHT be located but not a clear, concise answer.

Having overheard Joey say that they needed to be back by sunset, the Charmander nodded. "I shall keep that in mind." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Joey {17}
Joey continued along the path for a bit. He looked towards Jeff to see if he was keeping up alright. It looked like he was at the time. "Soo... Do you know how to breath fire also?" Joey asked a simple question. No matter how silly it was. He was getting a little tired of the silence at the moment.

He looked around for a moment as he walked.

Coaster carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 4LTlrqA , Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 PH4C7tP , Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 XNK8rgs
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:22 pm

When the Pichu asked Jeff if he could breathe fire, he thought of how to reply that he hadn't learned any fire moves yet. Once the words finally came to him, he said, "Sadly, I cannot at the current time. In time though, I hopefully will learn a fire move or two." He smiled. 'There we go,' he thought. 'Just had to think about it for a while.' "I wouldn't doubt your friend Jak knows quite a few, though." He added.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Joey {12}
Joey looked towards the Charmander. "Last time I saw, He only knew how to spit embers out." The little Pichu said with a slight giggle. "So... Not all Charmanders learn fire moves right away?" The Pichu asked Jeff.

Joey was a bit curious if they didn't know how to right away. Although ever since he had known Jak, he knew how to fire off embers at people if needed.

Joey stopped and look ahead along the path. There was an odd Pokemon in the middle of it staring at them. It looked like a mess of seaweed.

Joey charged himself up as he waited to see what the Pokemon would do. As he had charged himself up he had small sparks popping off his cheeks in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:52 pm

He smiled. "Not all Charmanders learn a fire type move upon birth, yes. I was one of those few that didn't. Although that does give me the chance to try and learn one or two when I do some training or practice them enough or what have you." He replied to the Pichu's question in an accepting voice. He may have not known a fire type move yet, but sooner or later he'd learn one. At this point it was all a matter of learning the right one. "I bet it's not that common for-" He looked at the Pichu, who was sparking electricity from his cheeks. "What? Is something wrong?" He asked, confused. Jeff then looked ahead and saw the same seaweed-looking creature. "A Tangela? If only I had a fire move to use on it we'd be on our way in no time..." He thought to himself. A fire type move definitely would help in this situation but since knowing one was not the case for Jeff, he prepared himself for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:29 pm

Joey {12}
The Vine pokemon sat there staring at the two pokemon. The pokemon then shot vines directly towards Joey. Joey attempted to jump out of the way but the vines followed his movements and bound him. He then quickly unleashed his charged energy against it. Traveling across the vines and shocking the pokemon.

This left the pokemon unable to keep a hold on Joey. Joey then charged towards the pokemon and grabbed onto it. The pokemon attempted to throw him but he held onto it with all his strength. He eventually starting shocking the mess of vines of a pokemon this thing was...

Alternate Phrasing: Rated [T] for Teen:

The pokemon then managed to break free for a moment and threw Joey towards Jeff. "Aaaghh!" he shouted in shock from the distance this pokemon managed to throw him. He then smacked into a tree and fell down to the ground.

"owww....." he groaned...
"That... hurt..." he said as he got up slowly.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:50 pm

"What do I do? I feel like I should fight, but I don't know what move to use..." He thought to himself as the Pichu grabbed onto the Tangela. Seeing that the electric mouse had electrocuted the weed pokemon, he still tried to think of how he could help, but soon his loyalty kicked in as he saw Joey thrown off and into a tree. Now the Tangela had upset him. "OK, that does it..." He muttered. He charged for the Tangela, about to do a tackle. "Graahhhhh!" He yelled as he charged towards it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:20 am

Joey {12}
Joey looked towards the charmander as he heard him shout out in anger. He slowly steadied himself and leaned against the tree he had hit. The hit seemed to leave a bit of a bruise, and a painful sore spot on the pichu.

The Tangela looked towards the charmander as it shouted in anger as it charged towards it. It attempted to launched several vines towards it's direction, attempting to catch it before the charmander before it reached it.

Joey watched as the vines went straight for the charmander.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:55 am

The Charmander jumped over the vines currently going for him, in an attempt to dodge them. Luckily he did so, but just barely. Continuing his tackle, the fire lizard eventually ran into the Tangela, damaging it. There really wasn't any more he could do since some of his moves wouldn't help. But then he got an idea. Might have been stupid or just not work, but he thought he'd try it. Grabbing his tail and bringing the flamed tip in front of him, he held it near the face of the opposing Tangela. He doubted this would even make the vine pokemon flinch, but it was worth an attempt. To him, at least.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 3:40 am

Joey {12}
The Tangela backed away slowly as the Charmander brought its tail in its face. However as it was stepping backwards, it used one of its lower vines and shot it around real low, attempting to trip the pokemon. If it did this successfully it would then smash it with several vines from above.

Joey still attempting to recover from the hit, wobbled over closer to the area. "This, hurts a bit..." Joey stated as he noticed a berry on the ground infront of him. It was an oran berry This has been removed from Jak's inventory and moved to Joey's for RP purpose. However Joey is consuming it immediately. Joey then picked it up and began eating it.

[Energy: 12 + 10 = 22]

Coaster carried out 7 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 OnZbjOw , Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 W6tXtbK , Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 WYrEDCu , Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 4LTlrqA , Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 4LTlrqA , Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 2FrD83b , Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 DZNZaz3

Encounters Left
(1) Watmel Berry
(1) Pecha Berry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Supply Shortage
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next