Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Simple Supply Shortage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Joey {15} -5 from entry
Ever since Joining the guild. Joey had been looking for various jobs to do at the time. However at the moment. He felt he needed to go to pecha to get some supplies. He had been lacking on them for a while and decided he can get some for both him and his teammates.

He did not think he would need help here so he told Azeral that he would head to the forest to gather some supplies and that He would be back before the guild closed.

As he traveled to the forest. He kept an ear out for any movement in the area. He was still cautious about traveling. It was just something he had grown accustomed to since the dungeons contained hostile pokemon.

Joey took out his wonder map and checked to see how much further the dungeon was. It wasn't very far. "Almost there." he said with a smile as he continued along the path to the forest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:07 pm

Jeff is now at 15 energy, +1 for second page)

"An heirloom is something that one of your family members owned that is being given through the family as the years go by." He explained. The jewel was shining brightly. "I basically cherish this thing like a gift. Cause it kind of is one." He smiled. The breeze was a calm one, alright. It even was able to blow leaves off the trees, gently though.

Last edited by JeffMandM on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : energy added from new page)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:18 pm

Joey {16}+1 from page
"Oh..." he thought for a moment. He then remembered the one thing... The one thing he managed to keep from his home... He reached in his bag for a moment as he searched for something.

"This... Is the only thing left from my home. I have always seen it on the shelf at my home..." he said as he looked down at the stone. It looked green and had a bright bolt in the center.

"It is a thunderstone. It has been on a shelf at my home my whole life... It was the only thing I could keep." he said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit in additional page energy)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:58 pm

"A Thunderstone?" Jeff thought. He had never actually seen one before. Nor had he actually needed to have one before. After all, he WAS a fire-type. On top of that, his old teammates were different types as well. Nova the Shinx was an electric type, but he had never seen her holding one either. "I've never seen one before. Although I have heard about them. My old teammate Nova was an electric-type." He said after a while.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Joey {16}
Joey listened to the charmander as he stated that he had not seen one before. "They must be rare..." he said as he looked towards the path. He wondered just how rare they were though.

Joey looked towards some of the trees as they had swayed in the gentle wind. The sun was high above them. Shining along the path. It was a nice day for traveling through the forest in search of more supplies.

Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:03 am

Jeff listened to the pichu as they walked. Soon his curiosity got the better of him. "So what's that Charmander you call Jak like? Is he nice or something?" He asked the pichu. "I mean, it IS hard to tell charmanders apart, so I don't doubt that, but still. Just curious, is all." He added, embarrassed. Sometimes things like this slip out, and besides, it might be a good conversation.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:14 am

Joey {16}
Joey looked towards Jeff and sighed a bit. "Yea. He is a long time friend I grew up with... We would get in trouble together.... We adventured together pretty often. We even shared trouble sometimes..." he said with a smile. Laughing at the part were they would share troubles...

"He was one of the few friends I had as I grew up..." he said with a slight frown.

"I am glad I found grassveil though. I have made a new friend I can depend on..." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:51 pm

Jeff nodded. "I see. My teammates were good friends to me but then, I don't know why or how, they disappeared out of nowhere. When I thought everything was going well, they just... you know... disappeared." He sighed. "So that's why Corona disbanded. Because I couldn't find them. At this point, I'd just like to actually join a guild or someone else's team. But knowing the limitations of how many can be on your team, I wouldn't be surprised if it'd take me forever to get in, let alone on another's team."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:41 pm

Joey {16}
Joey looked towards the charmander. Joey felt a bad about his friends disappearing... "Oh.... I hope you find them..." he said softly... He knew the feeling of losing a friend. He knew it too well. Probably even felt worse for his loss then what was currently visible right now.

Joey continued to walk along the path for a bit. Trying to think of something to talk about as they had walked...

Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 12:15 am

He sighed. "Now see, that's the problem right there. I don't know if I WILL ever find them. I've tried to for a while now, and at this point am ready to enlist myself into a guild solo. That's never a good idea though, so unless I find a team willing to take me, my wish is not going to happen." He added, making it clear that he didn't know where his team members even WERE. And they disbanded, so why would he even decide to keep looking for them?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:00 am

Joey {16}
Joey stopped walking and looked towards the charmander. "but... You... You can't give up." he said to the charmander. He was visually depressed at the thoughts that started to enter his mind. The thought that his friend might be lost forever made him upset, very upset in the matter. "They have to be out there..." Joey said with false hope... He was determined to never give up on looking for his friends.

"Friends don't give up on each other." he said softly.
He had a tears starting to form in his eyes.
"I won't give up on Jak..." he said even softer...
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:39 pm

Now Jeff had gone and done it. "Oh, um..." He started to look worried. "Look, kid, uh... I'm... sorry. I shouldn't have said that..." He looked embarrassed. "Uh.... what if... I help you find Jak...." He said, trying to give the Pichu some comfort. "I mean, I won't give up on you, but it's just that I've been kinda down in the dumps since Corona 'disbanded'. and I use that lightly."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Joey {16}
Joey looked at Jeff… “You need to find your friends though…” he said softly. Joey looked down at the ground. He did not want Jeff to give up his search. It was his main reason for being upset after all.  He did not understand why he would give up on his friends. No one should ever give up on their friends.

He stood still for a moment as he looked up towards Jeff. “Why… Why did you give up…” he asked in a level tone. He did not want to seem upset but he was sure Jeff already knew he was upset by his behavior. “I don’t understand why you would give up… Even if your team is disbanded, you are still friends right?”

Last edited by coaster3000 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix formatting)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Jeff thought. "We weren't even full friends, at most acquaintances. But..." He sighed, looking at the pichu. "You're right." He said, getting that good ol' determined look back on his face. "I let my feelings get the better of me. Really we were acquaintances, but who knows? Maybe they and I will see each other again sometime. Probably not in the NEAR future, but sometime." He crouched to the Pichu's level. "That still doesn't help the fact that the team's disbanded though." He chuckled. Jeff kinda had a point there. How can he be a guild member if his OLD team disbanded? How would he get a new partner/team lined up?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:39 pm

Joey {16}
Joey looked towards Jeff. He realized why he gave up on searching. It was because they were not truly friends, they were merely acquaintances. It made him feel a little better that he was not abandoning friends at the least. Joey let out a small smile. “You might see them again.” He agreed.

The charmander crouched to his level. It was not too much farther down though. The charmander then stated that it still doesn’t help the fact that the team was disbanded. “Even if it was disbanded, you can find or even make another team at the guild.” He said with a smile. “You don’t need to have anyone with you to form a team at the guild when you first go… I joined after my friend had formed a team by herself there.” He said with a smile. Hoping to show that having others join as he formed a team was not necessary.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:11 pm

Jeff looked surprised and happy all at the same time. Now he'd finally get his chance to become a guild member! "Really?" He asked. "I don't see why I was fretting then." He chuckled, getting back up. "Is that where you're headed after you're done here? Mainly because I kinda wanna walk back with you so I can join the same guild as you." He smiled. For once he had been fretting over something so insignificant that it didn't need so much worrying over at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Supply Shortage
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next