Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Dark and Gloomy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Energy - 12. You don't get to see my math.)

Sova peered into the dark canyon before him, unable to see the bottom. Why were they doing this again? Oh, yes, because Mirage is a vampire. Of course they had to be passing by the Black Spear mountains when the complaints about the sunlight started. For some reason, the glaceon felt compelled to fix this problem his friend was having. The darkest place he knew of was the big bottomless hole in the mountain range; the Obsidian Crevice.

He kicked a rock down into the crevice and listened. While it quickly faded from vision, he could hear it bounce and roll down, deeper and deeper, until it got too far away to be audible. It didn't sound like it was intending to stop soon.... "Here's your darkness. Happy now?" He asked to the zorua as he took a careful step down the rather steep slope.

If he still had his old Anticipation ability, he would be risking falling just from the shivers.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:46 am

Sova shrugged, both at the comment on how he could have gotten more out of the scale and the question of where to go next. "I guess we'll just walk till we find something interesting. Seems to work well." He suggested as he took the lead and began walking in what he thought to be the direction opposite of where the'd come from.

"And for the record, I don't care about money or having stuff. That sableye seemed to be telling the truth, I can't blame their mother for what they did." He commented, deciding to reply to the zorua's prior statement. "Besides, I don't need a Gabite Scale or money, I've got you."

(Lets see what RNGsus gives me today)

Lord E V carried out 5 launched of one Obsidian Crevice :
Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 Attent10 , Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 Deino10 , Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 Meowst10 , Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 Spirit10 , Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 Iron_t10
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:22 am

"No seriously we could have bought some nice stuff with that," Mirage flattened the moment in an instant. She flicked her tail, "Whatever, let's go since you don't seem to want to pick a directio-" the zorua had gotten up and began walking until she found herself face to face with a large purple face with glowing green eyes and one black spiral as a pupil. The zorua yelped in surprise, and backed away, the creature laughing in pleasure as he successfully scared the vixen so easily.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:50 am

Sova turned to see what had startled the zorua, to see an unusual looking pokemon standing before her.  He had no clue what it was, never having seen anything like it before, but it didn't seem to be attacking for the time being so he simply shrugged and let it be.  "Hi."  He greeted as he passed by the odd pokemon and back to Mirage.

"Anyways, I already said I don't care about money or stuff and you've already told me I can't buy you things."  He replied to Mirage, continuing the conversation despite the thing that was now lurking.  He didn't really care about privacy and for now it wasn't hurting anything, so he didn't care.  He had better things to worry about anyways, like if he could get Mirage to let him buy her things.

(25 energy)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 6:36 pm

"Who said you were going to get the money?" Mirage teased, giving a glare at the spiritomb before moving along. She caught up to the Glaceon and walked side by side with him, "Didn't even get to have that orb-"

"BOOOOO!" the spiritomb had appeared suddenly in front of both of them this time, attempting to scare them both.

Mirage recoiled in shock, and once more gave an irritated glare, this time debating whether or not to punish the nuisance for its actions. She could only come to the conclusion that the ghost would scare them again, and again, and again until they did something about it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:17 pm

Again this pest had stopped the conversation before Sova could reply. It wasn't exactly very scary to him at the moment, mostly because he was too focused on Mirage to pay any attention to anything else, but clearly it was scaring and annoying the zorua. "Hey, yeah, boo, can you cut it out? You're scaring the lady." He said to the thing in the hopes that simply telling the thing to stop would make it stop. But based off what they'd seen of the community here so far, that wasn't likely, so he prepared himself for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:57 pm

The spiritomb huffed, "Fine, kill joyssss" it hissed, before beginning to hop away. It seemed to suck itself into the keystone, before there was the sound of a distant clack as the keystone had launched itself over the edge of a cliff and traversed further into the abyss the fast way.

Mirage stared as the ghost type seemed to have committed suicide, logic kicked in however to tell her that it probably wouldn't have killed itself over something so trivial, and survived the fall with little harm if any. She envied ghost types sometimes, they couldn't fall, or feel the pain of crashing into something. Her? She had to feel the weight of a teddiursa on her back not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:38 pm

Sova rolled his eyes at the ghost rock thing leaping over the ledge.  He figured it was pretty durable to do so, as he couldn't see any reason it would jump over the edge otherwise.  "Well, that happened...."  He muttered, continuing his walk in a random direction.

For a moment, he thought he'd caught something out of the corner of his eye, like a pair of green eyes glowing from the darkness.  He immediately looked towards the eyes, but....there was nothing there.  It seemed his mind was just playing tricks on him in the dark, so he shrugged it off and turned to Mirage on his right to continue their conversation.

"So, anyways....how come I can't buy you things but I can give you the money to buy them your self?"  He asked to the zorua as he redirected his gaze back to the darkness and ground in front of him.  "It's just not the same if someone else buys it."  He heard the zorua reply....from his left.

He looked back to his left to "Mirage", a bit confused how she'd gotten over there so fast.  "Hey, how'd you-"  He began as he looked back to his right to see....Mirage!?  He spun around and leaped back, revealing the two zoruas to each other where his body was previously obstructing vision between the two.

"What the hell!?"  He exclaimed as he looked between the two, frantic and extremely confused.

Last edited by Sova on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:44 am

"Huh?" the two said in unison before look to the other. Both jumped in surprise and faced each other, growling at each other. The two glared at each other, Mirage was confused as to how this was possible. Did other Zorua live here? Who was this? Why was it mimicking every move she made?

She moved quickly, charging up a Shadow Ball to attack the strange zorua, but it only mimicked her and began forming its own Shadow Ball, it released first and she released her own to break the other's shadow ball. Mirage was taken aback, this thing knew Shadow Ball?! They both looked to Sova, "Sova, you going to stand there or are you going to help me kill this thing?" they both said.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 3:21 am

Sova looked back and forth between the two with a helpless and worried look on his face.  He was so confused.  So very, very confused.  He wanted to help Mirage, but he couldn't tell for the life of him which one Mirage was.  For all he knew, they could somehow both be Mirage.  "Wha....ah....I....how!?"  He barely managed to say as he attempted to comprehend what was happening.

The only thing he could think to do was to run back in between the two.  If one attacked him, fine, that would just show it wasn't the real Mirage.  "W-wait, wait!  Stop fighting, I....REALLY don't know what to say j-just stop!"  He managed to get out before "Mirage" spoke up.

"Sova, that thing attacked me!  Get away from it!"  "She" said.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 am

"It!? I am a female, and YOU'RE the thing here Sh*t-for-Brains," Mirage snarled at the copy...fox? She was not entirely sure what was going on here, but from what she could tell, this thing was trying to pretend she was her from some reason.
"I know some want to be as fabulous as me to have as much attention as I, but seriously, pretending to be me is just stupid, move Sova!" Mirage growled before charging up another Shadow Ball to throw at the other fox that she had thought was trying to claim her spot in the infamy chain. As far as she knew, she was the most infamous pokemon in town. Others seemed to be...of lesser importance compared to the crimes she committed.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:59 am

"See?  I can't just not defend my self if it's gonna attack!"  "Mirage" insisted as Sova backed away from the two, worried even the real Mirage would probably hit him if he stayed between the two.

The mimic Mirage fired a Shadow Ball as soon as the glaceon was out of the way, held back in power to avoid causing any actual harm.  It was only meant to stop the mimic from behind hit by Mirage's own Shadow Ball.

Sova was so confused.  So.  Very.  Confused.  Which Mirage was the real one?  What if they continued fighting and the wrong one won?  How would he even tell!?  It was like fate was laughing at him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:06 am

"I'm attacking because you need to knock it off!" Mirage growled, deciding to fire a Dark Pulse instead of a Shadow Ball at the mimic. She was hoping to hit it and knock it out of whatever guise it was in, but so far it seemed like it was evenly matched if not more powerful than her.
"If you're going to pretend to be me you could at the very least stop sounding so god damn pathetic!" she huffed, angry at how it was portraying her as hiding behind Sova like she was some weak damsel in distress. She could also use this to her advantage if it suddenly decided to switch its act, she could use the reasoning of the change in personality against the fake!
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:54 am

The copy's Shadow Ball and Mirage's Dark Pulse collided, but the pulse of energy, being much larger, easily forced through the purposely weakened Shadow Ball.  "Mirage" sidestepped to the left to avoid the attack before replying, "If you're going to pretend to be me you could at the very least learn to aim!", Mimicking her tone of voice exactly in mockery.

"Come on, what am I supposed to do here!?"  Sova questioned the world around him, being very verbal about his confusion.  He couldn't tell for sure which was the real Mirage without talking to them, but they were too busy fighting to talk.

Last edited by Sova on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:47 am

"Get the fake you idiot!" Mirage snapped, expecting Sova to attack the real fake an not her. She finally stopped attacking, waiting for Sova to stop being a confused idiot and assist her in taking on the foe. The zorua still held her Ribbon and earrings, as did the fake. The fake had done a well job of its mimicry, looking exactly like her in every way, even with her wounded paw. She looked to Sova, the answer of who wasn't the fake being obvious to her and not placing herself in the Glaceon's position.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:36 am

The other "Mirage" took a seat as it saw the real one had given up on attacking for the time being.  "You really think he'll fall for your act?  He's not stupid."  "She" said with a smug grin.

Sova continued looking back and forth between the two zoruas, unable to identify the real one between the two.  Then he had an actual intelligent thought through the chaos and panic flooding his mind, he couldn't distinguish the two apart because they weren't doing anything but attacking each other and making sassy comments.

"Alright, alright, stop fighting.  I've got a way to fix this.  I'll ask you two some questions to figure out which is the real Mirage.  How's that sound?  Much better than killing each other, right?  Surely the fake is confident enough in their guise to take up such a challenge?"  He suggested, knowing the fake would end up revealing their self.  But he would definitely have to focus....for the first time in quite some time, he was going to have to use his brain.  Was that thing even still alive?

"Alright, fine."  The copy replied after a moment of pretending to ponder the offer.

This one had gotten the first question wrong already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark and Gloomy
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next