Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Dark and Gloomy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Energy - 12. You don't get to see my math.)

Sova peered into the dark canyon before him, unable to see the bottom. Why were they doing this again? Oh, yes, because Mirage is a vampire. Of course they had to be passing by the Black Spear mountains when the complaints about the sunlight started. For some reason, the glaceon felt compelled to fix this problem his friend was having. The darkest place he knew of was the big bottomless hole in the mountain range; the Obsidian Crevice.

He kicked a rock down into the crevice and listened. While it quickly faded from vision, he could hear it bounce and roll down, deeper and deeper, until it got too far away to be audible. It didn't sound like it was intending to stop soon.... "Here's your darkness. Happy now?" He asked to the zorua as he took a careful step down the rather steep slope.

If he still had his old Anticipation ability, he would be risking falling just from the shivers.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:55 am

"Well, I-wait. What's that?" Mirage stopped, seeing something moving in the darkness ahead. She spotted something shining in the distance, along with two heads...oh man, was this another Zweilous?! Mirage took a step back, wondering if they should run before they were spotted. To her disliking, the two heads moved and the blue gleaming eyes suddenly shot towards her. She gave a yelp and backed up, as a Sableye was tossed to her feet. It seemed to be injured, she looked back to the two heads and saw that they were actually two different Deino. One looked badly beaten and the other seemed to be fresh and ready for a fight! However, they seemed to be focused on the Sableye rather than the two pokemon.

The sableye glanced up from its face plant, and noticed the two, "Oh! Oh! Please! You have to help me! They're attacking me! They want to kill me!" The sableye begged, on its knees with its hands clasped together.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am

Sova's ears perked and his eyes locked ahead as he noticed a shining and a familiar two-headed beast. "AAAH" His voice cracked and he jumped away as a random sableye was flung in their direction. He was caught completely off guard by this, but the sableye didn't really seem interested in attacking them. Actually it appeared to need hel-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH" Sova screamed in a panicked and unusually high-pitch voice as he saw that the zweilous from earlier had split in two, recoiling back and lifting a paw into the air as if to distance himself from it....them. "IT....IT SPLIT APART!!!!" He exclaimed. Then his mind stopped derping and he realized it was not a split zweilous, but two deinos. "OH....oh...." He muttered to himself in relief.

He then noticed he was completely ignoring the sableye's pleas for help. "OH, uh...." He stepped in front of the injured thing. "Hey, guys, woah, what happened? Why all the fighting?" He asked, hoping to get the deinos sides of the story before deciding whose side to take, or whether or not to take a side.

But knowing typical ferals he'd probably get a growl at most as a response.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:49 am

The deinos stopped advancing, the damaged one seemed to retreat behind the healthier one, as if frightened. The healthier one spoke, revealing itself to be female through voice, "Filthy Gem-bag was trying to rob my brother!" she snarled.

The injured one, which Mirage had deemed Scarface through the many scars on his face, remained silent and seemed to only shiver.

"Nonono, deary!" the Sableye spoke up in his defense, Mirage decided to deem him The Gremlin for now since she did not know his name, "We were simply making a deal! Eek! A trade is all! My Blowback Orb, for your Gabite Scale!" the gremlin produced an orb from its claw which had been clenched around it.

"Tauros Poop!" the sister growled, "He's mute, he can't speak, he can't make a deal!"

Mirage stared at the scene, the Sableye had moved to hide behind her, putting something in between him and the deinos to prevent an attack. The sableye spoke again, "I call it right back! He was speaking just a bit ago to me before you came!" the sableye snarled in return.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:20 am

Sova listened to both sides of the story and it became apparent that either there was an unreasonably large misunderstanding or someone was lying. Somehow this situation seemed all too familiar.... A situation similar to this had happened to him once.... And that scenario ended with he and his ally being severely injured. He wasn't really overly worried about getting himself hurt again, but Mirage was a different story. While he couldn't just stand by and let this happen and the sableye would probably try to follow them and get them mixed up in it anyways if he did, he needed to make sure Mirage wasn't hurt.

"Alright. The current best solution to me is to drag you very far away from each other. Now, since we can't trust any of you, we'd have to knock you out to do that. So, how about you all make this easy, make up and walk in separate directions?" He spoke in a slightly irritated tone. He clearly wasn't happy about taking this detour, but his morals weren't quite completely dead yet....he couldn't just leave the situation unattended.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:32 am

The sableye didn't seem to be too happy about this idea, "What about my trade!? I need a Gabite scale, the deal was a Gabite Scale for a Blowback Orb!" the gremlin yelled.

Scarface and the sister had nodded in agreement with the Glaceon, but the sister took on a defensive stance once more when the Sableye had its outburst. The sister growled at the Sableye, wary that the sableye would come and attack her brother.

The gremlin stepped out from behind Mirage, and seemed to throw a fit. When it saw it wasn't working, the Gremlin turned and attempting to grab Mirage. However, the Zorua had other plans than being held hostage. Her mouth filled itself with a dark energy as she grabbed the claw that was trying to grab her and flung it over her head into the distance. a thud could be heard not too far away along with a sharp, "OUCH!"

"Huh...he was lighter than I expect-" she was cut off as the Blowback orb had dropped right onto her head, luckily not breaking, but emitting a sharp 'DINK!' as it bounced off of her head then onto the ground.

The sister and Scarface watched the sableye be thrown, and seemed to flinch when they heard the thud in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:54 am

Sova turned his attention to the sableye as it spoke, but shrugged it off, seeing it was just complaints. He was going to suggest for Mirage to hit it if it kept talking, but it seemed the sableye had decided to get its self attacked with no permission required from the glaceon. It seemed the liar had been found. "Well, that's settled." He said rather nonchalantly. "I hope you two are alright." He said to the two deinos before approaching Mirage.

"Ya wanna go see if he's still standing?" He joked to the zorua.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:00 am

"Sure," Mirage spoke, not getting the joke, "Who knows? Maybe he'll spill out some more stuff like this..." she turned in the direction of the Sableye and began walking towards it, ready to throw it around some more if it tried that trick again. The next time, she probably wouldn't miss a sharp tree branch or a rock or maybe even deeper into the crevice.

Scarface shook for a moment, his entire body giving a shiver as he seemed to study the ground for a moment. He walked out from behind his sister and towards the glaceon, carrying something in his mouth. He placed it in front of the Glaceon and nudged it towards him before scampering back to behind his sister before anything else could happen.

"Uh..I guess he wants you to have it?" The sister spoke, a bit confused herself.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:16 am

Sova tilted his head slightly, a bit confused as to why he was being gifted, but accepted the gift and gave a smile in return.  "Thank you, then."  He replied, still not really knowing what he'd done to deserve it.  All he'd done was threaten to hurt everyone involved if they didn't walk away.  Granted it seemed to stop the conflict fairly well but it definitely didn't seem deserving of reward from those he threatened.

He gave a glance in Mirage's direction to ensure she was doing alright.  Because something totally could have changed in the 5 seconds he looked away.  That sableye was definitely threatening, if it was even still able to stand.

(42 energy forgot to mention that)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:49 pm

The sableye seemed to have face-planted the ground, as its face seemed to be pushing into the ground a bit and its body seemed to have only just been taken over by gravity as Mirage approached him. The gremlin lifted itself up, spitting out dirt to see a vixen staring at him with a sense of superiority that was assisted with the glow of the claws that illuminated the bottom half of her face and left the above to a small bit of darkness. The look made her much more intimidating to the sableye, who backed himself against a boulder and threw his arms out to shield him, "P-Please don't hurt me!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:10 am

Sova grabbed the scale and placed it in his bag before turning and heading over to Mirage and the sableye. He didn't really care of Mirage beat the thing up, it had tried to attack her, she had every right to hit it. He overheard its panicked words and decided to reply himself. "You didn't seem to have any problems trying to hurt her, so why shouldn't she show you the same treatment?" He said calmly. "Fair's fair."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:50 am

"I just needed the gabite scallllle!" The small gremlin seemed to be close to tears...well if a sableye could cry with its eyes being gems and all.

Mirage took a seat, her tail giving a flick and her earrings clinked together a bit as she moved. She watched the sableye, not sure what to do with it. She figured it would be best to keep the sableye here while the deino got moving, so that way it would not be able to follow them and rob them. Mirage however did not know that the mute brother had given the scale to Sova, and if she had know, she would have likely turned tail and left the bawling sableye alone.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:03 am

Sova got a wonderfully devious idea in his head as he listened to the sableye speak. "Ooooh, a Gabite Scale?" He said as he took a seat near Mirage and rummaged through his bag, retrieving the scale with his mouth and dropping it in front of him, in plain view. "You mean this? Well, now that I've got it , wanna attack me next? Maybe I don't hit as hard as the deinos and this zorua here. Or maybe I hit harder. Who knows?" He taunted with a smirk on his face.

Would the sableye be stupid enough to try to take the scale? The glaceon found himself hoping so. It would give him an excuse to hit the crook, since Mirage had gotten all the fun with him so far.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:00 am

The sableye seemed to shiver but nodded as the Glaceon asked if he had wanted the scale, "P-P-Please, I n-need it..." it cried, "M-My mother is s-sick...so-so-so sick..."

Mirage was surprised to see that the Gabite Scale had been with Sova, she figured the two probably gave it to him, not taking Sova as the type to just steal it like she likely would have done if she had not been preoccupied with the Sableye. The zorua listened to the gremlin, her thoughts being something along the line of "Oh your mother's sick so sad, go cry a river and come back when you learn about life."

The zorua didn't exactly have a healthy relationship with her parents, causing her to lack sympathy for the Sableye.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:31 am

Sova rolled his eyes at the sob story. "Your mother's sick, so you turn into a crook. If it was your life on the line, I'd be tempted to just let you die, but since it's not your life, I'm tempted to let you have this scale." He looked down to the scale, then back to the sableye.

"Go ahead, take it. But if you're lying, I'll kill you the second you touch it." He assured as he waited to see if the sableye would even be brave enough to approach him in order to take the scale.

What was this odd feeling? He was actually enjoying being so mean, despite the sableye seemingly having fairly good reasoning for behaving in such a manner. At least better reasoning than just being a common thief.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:12 am

The sableye listened to the offer, and jumped at it. He scrambled towards the Gabite Scale, "P-Please! Th-Thank you!" it spoke with great relief. It ran off with the scale before much more could be done, heading home to cure its mother of her illness using the Gabite Scale.
"Well, there goes that..." Mirage huffed, "Probably could have made some decent money off of it somewhere else or gotten something better," She flicked her ears and the earrings gave a tingle as she looked about, "Where to next since I have zero clue as to where to go. Just run off in some random direction?" her tail gave a flick, abandoning the thought of rushing to steal back the Gabite Scale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark and Gloomy
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next