Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Dark and Gloomy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Energy - 12. You don't get to see my math.)

Sova peered into the dark canyon before him, unable to see the bottom. Why were they doing this again? Oh, yes, because Mirage is a vampire. Of course they had to be passing by the Black Spear mountains when the complaints about the sunlight started. For some reason, the glaceon felt compelled to fix this problem his friend was having. The darkest place he knew of was the big bottomless hole in the mountain range; the Obsidian Crevice.

He kicked a rock down into the crevice and listened. While it quickly faded from vision, he could hear it bounce and roll down, deeper and deeper, until it got too far away to be audible. It didn't sound like it was intending to stop soon.... "Here's your darkness. Happy now?" He asked to the zorua as he took a careful step down the rather steep slope.

If he still had his old Anticipation ability, he would be risking falling just from the shivers.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:04 am

Mirage didn't quite understand what he had meant, and was a bit surprised at the new attitude. She had expected him to ask if she were okay or comment on how her hair seemed to have grown a mile long and grew several feet taller. Mirage snorted, taking this as an challenge.

She took off, running on all four legs, being capable of both being bipedal and a quadruped. She caught up to the Glaceon with ease, "C'mon Short-Snack," she snarled, "If you're going to talk the talk then may as well walk the walk, you should be the one worrying over keeping up. You can't keep up with me now unless you use that Quick Attack thing of yours"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:12 am

"Sova" picked up his pace to keep up with the zoroark, using the aforementioned Quick Attack to raise his speed.  Sure, maybe it was cheating, but he didn't care.  "And because I do have Quick Attack....you can't....be-....beat m-me....ee...."  His run slowed as speaking trailed off, collapsing to the ground rather suddenly where he previously seemed just fine and more than capable of continuing.

His eyes closed for a moment, making it appear as if he had fainted, partly because he had.  It didn't last long however as his eyes fluttered back open.  He found that the world around him seemed to be spinning a bit and thus, decided it was the best course of action to just wait for the spinning to stop.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:09 am

Mirage stopped when the Glaceon collapsed, giving a huff and standing over the ice type, "from the looks of it that would be a 'no' to you being able to beat me."

The zoroark had not noticed the change in the Glaceon, figuring he was just a bit delusional from exhaustion. She had to admit, she was a bit exhausted too. She laid down a few feet away from the collapsed and dizzy eeveelution, "Let me know when you're done being exhausted."

Her forelegs crossed over each other, making a makeshift cushion as she rested a bit. Her ears giving a twitch and the golden earrings giving a slight jingle, making their presence known as if to say "Hey, we're still here, we didn't fall off."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:32 am

A voice. Mirage? Sova considered standing up, but he was not yet ready to leave the comfort of the ground. "Uuuuhg.... What happened? Is this what it's like to have a hangover?" He questioned, muttering his words barely loud enough to be audible. He had absolutely no clue what had happened.

He lifted his head to get a view of the area, immediately noting a zoroark in place of the zorua he'd been with and all of the enemies from earlier lying unconscious. "What the hell.... Someone explain to me what happened." He pleaded, still a bit too confused to piece it together himself. When had Mirage evolved? Or was that even Mirage? What happened to the police?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:30 am

"What do you mean explain to you what happened? You saw everything," Mirage huffed from her spot, her eyes closed but not asleep. She couldn't believe how tired she was, she had felt like she was fine a moment ago, but now that she had laid down, it felt like she had run around the world five times in some triathlon. She waited for a response, wondering if she should nap or keep moving and get out of here. She decided to wait for Sova's current position, since he was a bit disabled at the moment, maybe a small nap wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:43 am

Sova's ears flattened in worry at Mirage's words. Now he was starting to remember. He'd given up....he'd let the corrupting force within him take the reign. Surely, this was it. He could barely remember it, but Mirage's explanation sufficed as proof. "Can....can you tell me what happened? Just....jog my memory a bit." He pleaded in the hopes of being reassured he didn't do anything horrible.

What was he supposed to do about this? If he hadn't acted out of the ordinary, he could just go along with it and pretend he wasn't insane. If Mirage didn't notice anything wrong, surely it would be easy to keep it secret. But was it wrong to do so? He found himself compelled to tell the truth. Mirage deserved to know, even if she hated him for it. And she wouldn't be to blame for hating him anyways. Who could like someone with such a problem as his?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:21 am

"Uh drapion was pissing me off, and the espurrs, I felt really weird for a bit and suddenly I was kicking everything and their mother's butt, I saved you from Glaceon-Ping-Pong and we got out of there..." Mirage summed up the events, she gave a yawn and scratched behind her ear, an irritating itch having bothered her. She grew enraged at remembering that damned Drapion, it was practically using her as a punching bag! She smirked though soon afterwards, remembering the beating she had given it in revenge.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:34 am

Sova began to feel relief at the zoroark's explanation. It sounded as if he'd been knocked out and she'd cleaned everything up for him. "So, I fainted and you did all this? Good job." He stated, though in all honesty he was also a bit disappointed in himself for being so shown up. Not just for his pride, but also for worry that he couldn't help to protect the now-evolved Mirage. What use was he to her if he couldn't help at all? It had sounded like he just got in the way.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:38 am

"Huh?" Mirage's eyes opened and she raised her head, "No, you were up and walking the entire time. Running a few moments ago and then collapsed like an idiot," she spoke. The zoroark wondered what was wrong with the Glaceon, how could he have not remembered what had happened almost literally ten minutes ago. She wondered if he was running on adrenaline the whole time, not actually awake but working instead on instinct. She remembered going into a similar state of mind once, it was like a state of desperation.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:45 am

Sova's head fell back to the ground and his ears dropped to the ground, not out of exhaustion, but because now he was absolutely certain of what had happened. He had to clarify to Mirage what was going on with him. He couldn't just keep it a secret. It had happened two times in one trip, it was only a matter of time before the zoroark found out on her own anyways. Better to just tell her now. But how was he supposed to tell her he was insane?

"N-no.... I was't. It....it wasn't me." He hesitantly muttered, certain he was just sounding insane. He was inclined to believe he was insane anyways. He needed to stop beating around the bush and explain it sensibly though, in a way Mirage could at least understand.

"There's something wrong with me."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:53 pm

"Huh?" the zoroark opened an eye, "What do you mean it wasn't you? Did some ghost type possess you or somethin'? Espurr get to ya'?"
Mirage did not know what was occurring within the Glaceon, her only thoughts on what could have possibly happened is that the espurr had some form of mind control or some ghost type they did not know of had possessed her friend. She wondered if he was still under its influence, would she need to knock it out of him? Mirage looked to the Glaceon, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:13 am

Sova sighed. It seemed the zoroark had absolutely no clue what he was trying to say. That meant he'd have to explain it in detail. The worst thing in the world. "No, no....it was me, but it....wasn't REALLY me. Since that cave with the froslass, something's been wrong with me and it's getting worse....I don't know what it is. I-I'm hearing voices, having constant nightmares and I'm even zoning out in the middle of fights." He paused in fear of the zoroark's judgement.

"It's like it's something else inside me. When ever I sleep I see him. When ever I'm stressed I hear him. And from what I can tell....sometimes I am him." He continued on, accepting what to him seemed like an inevitability that he was going to lose his now closest friend.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:32 am

The zoroark paused, absorbing this information and trying to make sense of it, "So...you got possessed? Maybe that frosslass had a friend that's possessing you as revenge?"
Mirage blinked, not quite grasping the concept of a different personality within someone. She only knew of a pokemon's natural feral nature, for she too slipped into it at times. It was when she was the most brutal, and did not care for anything but herself. The zoroark opened both eyes and lifted her head to look at the Glaceon, as if waiting for the spirit to jump out of the Glaceon's body as it figured out it was discovered.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:03 am

Sova shrugged. No spirit was fleeing from his body, at least not that he could tell. "Maybe. I hope so. That's a lot better than the alternative, which is that I'm going insane." He replied.

Being possessed was far better than having split personality disorder, but he knew it couldn't be that. If it was, why would it only happen when he was risking his life, then SAVE him? "But if there was a friend of the froslass out to get me, I'd think it would be trying to get me killed. Plus, I don't know of any pokemon capable of possessing someone like that." He added on, then waited for Mirage to decide he wasn't worth sticking around as he was too dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:59 pm

"Insanity? If you were insane you wouldn't be talking as logically as you are now. As for why you're not dead already, then maybe it's trying to torture you a bit before it does so..." Mirage stood up, "Maybe I could beat it out of you...I don't see how else we could drive it out..." She stood on her two legs, waiting for the Glaceon's answer. She did not quite know what to expect, but she knew for sure that she'd probably win if the ghost tried to use Sova's body against her. She was a zoroark now, it would be much more difficult to fight her now than she was when she was a zorua.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Gloomy   Dark and Gloomy - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark and Gloomy
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next