Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} Empty
PostSubject: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Serena walked in followed by Stella, and immediately, her eyes widened. This was the most amazing place she'd ever seen! Bustling Pokemon everywhere, darting here and there to go fulfill requests, missions.... This was definitely going to be the best day of her life. Easily. She took a step forward and turned toward Stella, and smiled. "This'll be the best day ever!" Serena turned back around excitedly and once more looked around. "This is definitely going to be fun. Very fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:46 pm

"Wow, seems you really wanted to come here" Stella smiles, she couldn't help but to do so seeing how cheery the other snivy was, she walks up to the entrance of the guild looking around the place "Alright...so From here we have to go to the guildmaster's quarters" she remembered that from the last time she was in this place, she wasnt that amused by the guild itself, but seeing Serena being this exited made her feel slightly more exited about it too, wondering on how this adventure could posibily go from here.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:52 pm

"Ok.. and where would the Guildmaster's Headquarters be?" Serena asked in an excited tone. She was really hyper at the moment, realizing they were so close to actually signing up. "Since you know this place already, and all." She added. Serena also felt very, very jumpy. She guessed it was because of her excitement she kept jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:00 pm

"Well, first we have to go inside and on the first floor of the guild" She walks up to the guild's doorway looking back at Serena. "So...come on...lets Head up" She stretches up and looks at the entrance of the guild. Looking around the place with some nostalgia, it has been months since she last was in this place, it almost felt like forever with all the things that happened.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Serena nodded and followed her new team partner. Her heart beat faster with every step she took. "Ok. Lead the way." She said. The two kept walking. Serena jumped as she walked. Her eyes had a jumpy and excited light in them. The walk felt like it took forever. 'Almost there....' She told herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:15 pm

She walked up inside of the guild and headed to the first floor looking around to the pokemon working and moving in and out onto missions and tasks "Alright...this Is the first floor, as you can see most of the activity of the guild happens around this area" She walks on the middle of the room thinking where to go from here while looking at Serena, it has been a while since she last saw this place.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Serena followed Stella to the center of the room. She stared around in confusion as to where the guildmaster's quarters were. Were they on the second floor? The first? She didn't know. Serena watched in awe at all the Pokemon bustling about to look at the boards, running out to do missions. Whenever a Pokemon looked at her, she just smiled and waved. That was what she usually did when noticed but not greeted in a formal kind of way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:28 pm

She looks around and then remembers, it was the door that was close by the boards on the first floor "Alright, its over here" She walks up to the door and knocks on it to see if anybody oppens it "So...this is the place...now hopefuly somebody will oppen the door and we can go ahead and start the whole team making process" She waits by the door for the guildmaster to oppen up the way into the room so they can begin.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:31 pm

"Ooh! Ok, Stella." Serena replied. Now she was shaking and jumping she was so excited. Honestly, she didn't know what was with her nervous system today, but it was going crazy, thus making her crazy excited. Though there was also the possible reason of her being on a team. That made her jumpy inside and out. But she managed to remain calm on the outside.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Faye the Meganium was sitting in her quarters, reading a novel when suddenly she heard a knock upon her door. After putting a bookmark on the page she was at, she set down her reading material on her desk, waddling over to the door to open it.
As it was opened, two Snivy were revealed behind it. Shaking her head for a second, the Guildmaster reaized that this were indeed two Pokémon standing in front of her. As she had seen one of them before, she thus joyfully exclaimed:
"Hello, Stella and welcome to the guild again! And hello to you as well! My name is Faye. How may I help you two?"

Last edited by Savato on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:13 pm

"Hello. We'd like to sign up for a exploration team please." Serena looked up and smiled at the Meganium. So close! But so far... She didn't know if the Guildmaster would accept or not, considering two Snivys on one exploration team was.... rare. So Serena stuck with the calm and collected look. She awaited a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:21 pm

"So, i believe my friend here already said why we are here for" She looked at the guild master with a rather bored expresion, as she waited hoping to end up the sign up process quickly, the just looked at the guildmaster not really showing much emotion nor expresion to her, she still wasnt used to talking with the guildmaster at all, something about her tone was offputing, but she remained quiet and not giving any hints of such thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:49 pm

"Oh, that simply is wonderful news, dearies. I'm glad that you have chosen the Grassveil Guild for this. Don't worry, the process is not difficult or time-intensive at all. In fact you should be able to take on your first mission by tomorrow already if we start now. So, would you like to come inside?"
Upon hearing about the duo's intentions, the smile on the guildmaster's face grew even wider. It was simply great to hear that more Pokémon had decided to dedicate their lives to helping others, exploring new places, finding treasure and making friends. It gave one hope that despite the Mystery Dungeons there still existed things like joy and kindness in this world.
And the guildmaster was more than determined to spread those feelings.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:53 pm

"That's great! We'd love to come inside." Serena smiled. Objective successful. Move on to phase 2. Her brain told her. She followed the Meganium inside and looked around. The place was beautiful. She could see there was a novel set on a table with a bookmark in it that the Guildmaster must've been reading. Serena could tell Faye put some effort into decorating her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:06 pm

"Well, lets go on" Stella smiled and walked in the room looking around, she did remembered this place as she waited for the guildmaster to start witht he whole paper work process, she wasnt fond of doing paperwork at all. she disliked having to do stuff like this, but it had to happen in order to join so she deciced to put up with the paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} Empty

Back to top Go down

Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next