Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Place to Finally Settle In

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Place to Finally Settle In Empty
PostSubject: A Place to Finally Settle In   A Place to Finally Settle In EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:18 am

Shadow gulped as he stared up at the large building in front of him. He was a bit intimidated as he stared up at it. "So... This is the Grassveil Guild?" He asked out loud. He hesitated for a while, nervous about entering. He was sure that it would be lots of fun helping Pokemon out, it was what he loved to do after all. The Duskull slowly made his way to the entrance, swallowing his fear and heading in. After all, he was really hungry, and he'd miss dinner if he waited too long...

As he entered the building, he encountered a new problem. Just where was he supposed to go. He'd never been in any building like this before, and had no prior knowledge of just how a "Guild" worked. He stood out like a sore thumb from all of the other Pokemon, as he was the only one there with a look of genuine confusion on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Finally Settle In   A Place to Finally Settle In EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Danae had just arrived at the guild after a fair amount of walking, and although she was still trying to grasp the layout of Grassveil, she was completely sure this was where she was supposed to be, given the amount of Pokemon bustling about. The Aron quickly scurried into the building, not wanting to give herself second thoughts about applying, and found herself in the interior of the Guild.

The first thing Danae looked for was another Pokemon to ask questions to. Her eyes combed the room, until they landed upon one sole figure, a Duskull, that looked from the back to be calm and collected.

Ah, great, an experienced adventurer! He'll be able to tell me something. Danae thought with a start.

Carefully walking up to him, she opened her mouth to start a conversation, until she noticed the look of complete confusion on the Pokemon's face. Still, she figured that there would be no harm in asking.

"Er, I'm sorry for bothering you, but would you have any idea on how to sign up here, or...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Finally Settle In   A Place to Finally Settle In EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:46 pm

Dusty stared in awe at the Grassviel guild. After traveling for so long, he was finally here. He took a deep breath and walked through the gate, clutching his scarf in his hands as he enters the building. He slowly made his way to the steps, stepping down them onto what appeared to be the second floor. 'The job bulletin board!' He excitedly thought, but he knew he most likely wasn't skilled enough to take most of he jobs available. He wasn't even an explorer yet... But that would soon be remedied soon. There was one problem, however. He didn't have the slightest idea where to go, and what was require to even apply. He noticed some other pokemon who seemed to be just as confused as he was, and decided to go talk to them. As he approached, he heard the Aron say exactly what he was thinking.
"Hi there. We all seem to have the same problem... Maybe we could help each other out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Finally Settle In   A Place to Finally Settle In EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Shadow turned to Danae, shaking his head and sighing. "Your guess is as good as mine..." He looked around the room a bit more, trying to find at least some sign pointing to where to go. "I've heard about this place a while ago, and wanted to join... But now that I'm here, I don't really know what to do..." He sighed again, looking down. He looked back up as he noticed the Minccino approaching. "That does sound like a good idea." He began. He then realized he hadn't yet introduced himself. "My name's Shadow by the way, it's nice to meet you both." He lowered his head, mimicking a bowing motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Finally Settle In   A Place to Finally Settle In EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Danae greeted the arriving Minccino with a tiny smile, nodding in agreement. It was nice to know she wasn't alone here, and it alleviated some of the stress of trying to figure out what was going on.

"Likewise, Shadow. My name's Danae." The Aron stated, sending a slight grin to both pokemon. "Glad to meet you both."

Turning her eyes back towards the Guild, Danae tilted her head, trying to discover any clues about where they should go, but any signs were lost in the myriad of Pokemon. Since she had no idea about how the Guild's system worked, she had to take a guess- an educated one, but an obvious one as well.

"... There's probably someone in charge around here. Maybe we could look around the area, we're bound to find their office, or something of the like. We can ask there." Danae chimed, sweeping her eyes around the room. She couldn't deny it- she was nervous. But her confidence was increased by her companions, and it sure beat having to tackle this by herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Finally Settle In   A Place to Finally Settle In EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:48 pm

"I'm Dusty. It's nice to meet you, Danae and Shadow!" Dusty cheerfully responded, waving with his tail in response. As he listened to what Danae was saying, he did the same thing, searching around for any signs pointing the way to wherever the recruitment desk was. Unfortunately, he wasn't a very tall pokemon, and he had a hard time seeing over the middle of other pokemon in the room.

"That sounds like as good an idea as any. How about we split up and see if any of us can find it?
Dusty suggested, thinking about how he would tell his new friends if he found anything important. He wasn't as confident as he let on, and was worried he wasn't up to snuff. His new friends helped to dispel the gnawing feeling of fear, but he still couldn't shake his nervousness. He wanted to find this place as soon as possible.

I wonder if they would join a rescue team with me... He thought as he continued to glance around the room for any directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Finally Settle In   A Place to Finally Settle In EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:14 am

"Sounds like a plan!" Shadow chimed happily, glad to have made some new friends so soon. The same thing that Dusty was thinking went through his brain, making him more nervous, but still even more excited.
Shadow floated up above the other Pokemon to look around more easily. Unfortunately, he couldn't really see much. I wish there were some more distinguishing things here... He thought, sighing as he looked around to no avail. No Pokemon in the small crowds particularly stood out, at least to him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Finally Settle In   A Place to Finally Settle In EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:20 am

Danae nodded, quite amazed that she had met other prospective adventurers so soon, and quietly resolved to ask them about a future Rescue Team later. But until then, she had a current goal to find whoever was in charge.

By walking through the crowds, she could see that, from her position in the entrance hall, there was a Bulletin Board holding missions to her right, as well as a mess hall to her left. Further down, she could make out what she could only guess were sleeping quarters for trainees, as well as one last room, which seemed to be slightly larger, by the looks of it.

Motioning to Dusty and Shadow, Danae pointed towards the room, hoping that that was the one they were looking for.

(( I hope I kind of got the Guild Building layout correct! I wasn't sure how to describe it. ;v; ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Finally Settle In   A Place to Finally Settle In EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:26 am

As he looked around over all of the other Pokemon, Shadow noticed Danae out of the corner of his eye, waving him over. Shadow flew over to Danae, looking at the door. It DID look a lot bigger than the others, it was probably important. Shadow got more and more nervous. "Um, think e should go in?" He asked, his nervousness showing quite blatantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Finally Settle In   A Place to Finally Settle In EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 6:25 am

Dusty had wandered about the Guild main room, looking for anything that might resemble an office of some sort. He got distracted by the job bulletin board however, and gazed at it longingly at the various requests posted there. While he was doing so, he saw Danae seem to motion him over to a door that looked larger than all the others, and he wondered if this was the place they would sign up at. He excitedly bounded over to Danae and Shadow, as all three of them stared at the door, sharing the nervous energy between on another.

"I guess we do just go in... Dusty said, his voice quivering a little with his apprehension. He looked at his new friends by his side, and suddenly felt a surge of confidence.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Dusty cheered, practically leaping for the door, hoping his new friends will follow.

(I think we have to make a post on that guildmaster thread now... right?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Finally Settle In   A Place to Finally Settle In EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:38 pm

Danae nodded quickly, heart skipping a beat. What would this 'Guildmaster' be like? The little Aron hoped, for her sake and her acquaintances', that they would be kind. She was quickly jolted from her reflection by Dusty bounding into the room, and she hustled to follow. She was a little uneasy, sure, but she was glad she had Dusty and Shadow keeping her company.

(( Yep! After Shadow posts I can make the thread, if you'd all like. c: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Finally Settle In   A Place to Finally Settle In EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Shadow was still as his friends went in through the door, hesitating for a while. He didn't know what being in a guild would be like, or if he'd even like it, or... He shook his head. He's already made it this far, and he had already met other Pokemon willing to do this with him. He took a deep breath, following Dusty and Danae through the door.
((Alright! Sounds good!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Finally Settle In   A Place to Finally Settle In Empty

Back to top Go down

A Place to Finally Settle In
Page 1 of 1