Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A New Place, A New Friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

A New Place, A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: A New Place, A New Friend   A New Place, A New Friend EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:19 pm

The Tepig finally found his way to the Black Spear Mountain Range, to train up a bit. He knew he gets lost easily, but yet still goes on his own to these places. His only hope is his map he got at the Guild. Jake was walking along the black ground, that seemed a little shiny for earth. He knew he had been at a Mountain in this range to get a Joy Ribbon, twice, but he was still mesmerized by the terrain's seemingly emptiness. It looked bleak and harsh, but the Fire Pig knew how to avoid the dangers, as being on a Mountain in the area. And Jake knew that it had somewhat of a beauty in the sunset, and the moonlight shining off the pure black ground. He heard a noise of another Pokemon somewhere nearby, and knew it was going to get dangerous in the night, which was approaching ever so quickly. He called out, "Who's there? I'm not afraid!" He didn't realize that the sun had already set while he was waiting for the Pokemon to respond. He thought it could have been from the wild, since it didn't respond yet. By the time he realized it was night, it was too late, and collapsed from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, A New Friend   A New Place, A New Friend EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:52 pm

Crysel had come to train up as well. Since she had planned to go to Icicle Woods at some point, she needed to get stronger. She had two choices. Either train hard or use the Razor Claw she had found days ago to evolve. The latter seemed... somehow wrong. Like she shouldn't do so. Maybe it was dormant memories sending signals, but it had made her decide to train. The mountains did not allow the weak to survive and only the strong could thrive. The perfect training area. She had been walking along when she heard the future bacon Tepig call out. She came out and shook her hed. "Only those who are scared need to say they aren't afraid to avoid freaking out. Rule one, never give enemies more advantage than they already have."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, A New Friend   A New Place, A New Friend EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Jake looked up at the Sneasel, knowing that they aren't naturally found in this area of the mountains. She must be more peaceful than wild Pokemon, The Tepig thought. "Where are you from?" He asked the Dark-Ice type. He knew he had a type advantage against her, but he was also weak at the moment. He hoped she was friendly, he didn't want to get into a battle now, not when he was so tired. If he was lucky, she wouldn't attack him, but knowing his luck, she'll probably do the opposite. He looked around, hoping there weren't other Pokemon around, and there wasn't a single one, other than the Sneasel. "I may as well tell you where I'm from first, though." The Fire Pig said sleepily, "I'm from Grassveil Town, I'm part of the Guild there. I'm hoping to get out of my team, who I haven't seen in so long, and create my own." Jake was very tired, and anyone could hear it in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, A New Friend   A New Place, A New Friend EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:28 pm

"I.. traveled here from Grassveil as well." It was true, but Crysel did not know her birthplace. She had a feeling it was the woods she had bad feelings about, but no need to tell a stranger she just met that. "My name is Crysel and I come from the guild as well. Team Magna." She took out a badge, showing she was telling the truth. "I came out here to train a bit for personal reasons. I don't want to get into it. You look a bit tired. Its dangerous to be out here alone if you don't have that much stamina. Why did you come out here exactly? To find some items or something?"
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, A New Friend   A New Place, A New Friend EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:41 pm

"I came here to train, and the name's Jake." The Tepig yawned. "And I didn't realize it was so late when I got here, even though I left for here in the morning." Jake looked at the moon, already a quarter of the way in the sky. He also saw the North Star, over the peak of the mountain they were on. He tried to think of what to do next, but he was too tired to do much, except lay there. He could hear Crysel hesitate as she told him where she was from, like she was hiding something, but he didn't mind. "I get lost pretty easily, luckily I have a map. I've been many places before here, but I'm still not that strong." He then remember the first thing she told him, not to give any more advantages than they have, and soon regretted it. "Probably shouldn't have said that." He muttered to himself. "So you're in the Guild as well. I don't think I've seen you there before." The flame in his eyes was starting to fade, as he got even more tired as the night got deeper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, A New Friend   A New Place, A New Friend Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Place, A New Friend
Page 1 of 1