Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Serena walked in followed by Stella, and immediately, her eyes widened. This was the most amazing place she'd ever seen! Bustling Pokemon everywhere, darting here and there to go fulfill requests, missions.... This was definitely going to be the best day of her life. Easily. She took a step forward and turned toward Stella, and smiled. "This'll be the best day ever!" Serena turned back around excitedly and once more looked around. "This is definitely going to be fun. Very fun!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:08 pm

"Very well, dearies. Please, take a seat."
With these words the Meganium walked behind her desk, filling two cups of tea for the young Pokémon. While handing them to the Grass Snake Pokémon, she used her vines to retrieve a tome from the bookshelves behind her, setting it down on the old desk in front of her, which was creaking under the weight.
"Now, I know your name already, Stella, but I do believe I haven't heard yours yet. Could you please introduce yourself, dearie?"
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:37 pm

"Ah! Yes. Sorry. I'm Serena. Nice to meet you!" Serena smiled, sipping her tea. Putting the cup down, she offered her hand to shake. The Meganium was really a nice guildmaster. She sipped her tea again, a happy light in her eyes. "This is quite the nice room you have.." She stated politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:10 pm

Stella just kept quiet as they talked, she just smiled and drank some of her tea slowly feeling glad that her partner was so happy with this whole joining the guild senario, serena was already growing on stella a little, and she was feeling more confortable being around her, it was an overall nice experience to have for her.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:28 pm

"Why, thank you, dearie. Quite the beautiful name you have there.", the guildmaster spoke, writing down the Snivy's name in the book in front of her.
"Now then, this part usually takes a little more time, so please do not worry if it should take a bit for you to decide as well. What we would need now would be the name you would like for your team to carry."
This would be interesting. Had the duo thought of a name in advance or would they start thinking about it just now? The guildmaster believed that there was a lot to be learned about other Pokémon simply from things like this.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:50 pm

"Oh yeah! We came up with one ahead of time. Team Hedera." Serena said proudly. She loved this name so much. She wondered if it was because it sounded so much prettier than it's english translation. Serena then thought how pretty but strong it sounded. She beamed. Her eyes shimmered a brilliant bright brown tinted with excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 am

Stella leans down slowly looking up at the roof as she say "yeah, there are no objections with the name, say, what is the next step?"Stella says as she just looks at the roof carelessly, wondering on how much more there is until they get to adventure together, maybe she could even pay up a visit to her old team, it would be interesting to see whats up with them
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Now this was surprising. Most teams had to take quite a while to agree on a name. But of course the guildmaster did not object to such a quick choice, instead simply writing down the team name in the book as well before speaking:
"Okay, dearies. You are now officially a team! Now to get you equipped..."
Using her vines the guildmaster retrieved one of the medium-sized bags from the wall, setting it down on the desk between the three of them.
"Now, sweeties, this is your Treasure Bag. Inside you will find your Explorer Badges, your Wonder Map and a little surprise. So, would you like to familiarize yourself with it now, or would you prefer for us to get the two of you a room first?"

(The surprise is the ribbons you chose in your application)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:40 am

(Ok. Good to know.)
"Hmm.... I don't know.. we could get a room... but... what do you think, Stella?" Serena turned to her Snivy friend, waiting for an answer. Man, there was a lot of waiting involved in this! She wished it wouldn't take so long. 'Geez, I hate waiting...' She thought. Then again, sometimes it was ok. It wasn't half as bad as walking. Walking sucked sometimes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:53 am

"Yeah, it is quite late anyways...I Think getting a room and resting up would be nice because we have been like, the whole day walking" Stella stretches up and looks at serena then she smiles "We can look onto the bag in our room...thank You very much guildmaster" Stella said while looking up at the guild master as she jumped down of the chair felling ready to go in their new room. Stella was glad that this whole talking thing was over, it did took a reasonable amount of time just sitting down and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:08 pm

"Very well then; let's get going, dearies.", the guildmaster spoke while placing the book she had retrieved earlier back into its shelf and emerged from behind her desk.
Once more the Meganium opened up the door to her quarters, revealing the hallway behind it.
After a quick journey through the guild during which Faye explained the workings of the various systems to the newly formed rescue team, the trio arrived back in that very same hallway.
After a bit of walking the guildmaster stopped in front of one of the many doors, opening it and explaining:
"Now then, dearies. This is your room. I know that it doesn't look like much, but you are free to decorate it however you like. Most teams spend little time here anyway. Now, if you have no forther questions, then I suggest for you to go to bed. It has been an exciting day after all."
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:55 pm

"Ok! No problem. Thank you!" Serena smiled. Their very own room! Now this was a good hint their growth as a team wouldn't be a problem, most likely almost no fights. She walked in, and looked at the bed. Serena ran towards it and face planted right in the center, then tucked herself into a tight ball after getting settled, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:36 pm

"Alright, thank you guildmaster, you can feel free to go back onto your office now, good night." Stella said as she gave a smile to the guildmaster too, then she walked into the room taking the other bed and laid down to sleep, it has been a long day, but she felt that it was worth it in the end. She had mannaged to get back into the guild.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:19 pm

"You're welcome, dearies.", the guildmaster whispered, silently closing the door to the newest team's quarters again. After the door was shut completely, the Meganium let out a sigh. Of course she enjoyed welcoming new Pokémon into her guild, but what she tended not to tell them, was that she now had a mountain of paperwork to do because of them. And that was something the Grass type definitely was not looking forward to.
A weary smile on her lips, the Meganium waddled back to her quarters. She'd have to do them eventually, so she'd better start right now.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:25 pm

((Should we stop the thread and lock it, or... what should we do with it? I'm not posting any IC because idk if we're stopping the thread or what.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}   Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whoa... This place is amazing! {Slost and Me}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2