Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:22 am

First topic message reminder :

* Anyone can join at the time. Make a character and enjoy! *

Ladies and gentlemen! I present to you my 5th RPG: Remembered Quest. And yes, I am back, for the time being at the very least! The point of this RPG is for me to get back into the swing of things on the site, and get my active status back. I'm sure a lot of you have played one of my RPGs before, so you know how this works. If you haven't, take a look here! (Click)

The game only has a few, basic rules.
1.) No godmodding. You can't do something I say you can't do. Obvious!
2.) Don't submit multiple command posts. I don't mind out of character chat, but if you're going to be doing multiple commands at a time, put them all into one post.
All other "rules" will be explained later on as they come up. Otherwise, that's it!

To start, you've got to make a character. This character can be as complicated as you want it to be. The more you put into the RPG and your commands and your character, the more you will get out of it. You can just do the basic stats and the name (and there is nothing wrong with that!), or you can add a little extra for fun.

To create a character, you need a name. Of course. It can be your username, or fit the fantasy setting of the game, whatever you want to be called by.

As for stats, you are given 16 points to spread into 6 stats. Each stat starts at 1, and the max is 13. For example, you could have a 13 Strength character with 1 in every other stat, or 7 Intellect and 7 Charisma and 1 in Strength and Dexterity. Your stats dictate your ability and success to do certain tasks. A 10 Strength character breaking a door down? Of course. A 1 Intellect character reading a sign? Not so much.

And finally, the optional portion, character details. Gender, backstory, appearance, all that great stuff. It's optional, don't have to do it, but if you want to go that extra mile you can.
((P.S, If you write a short backstory, give a reason you started your new life!))

That's all there is for the introduction post, folks. Copy that character sheet in the code below, and we can begin!

Code:

[b]Name[/b]:
INTELLECT, 1
CHARISMA, 1
STRENGTH, 1
DEXTERITY, 1
[b]Details[/b]:

Last edited by Wistuffly on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:33 pm

Welch) You walk up to an unlucky looking man, and give him a speel about your amazing magical seashells, given to you by a mermaid herself. The man removes the bottle from his lips, and turns to face you. "There are no such things as good luck charms. There can't be, it's impossible. If you found a good luck charm, it would be a positive feedback loop. Finding a lucky charm would make you just slightly more lucky than the rest of us. Because you're slightly more lucky, you'll have more good luck, or find more good luck charms. There's only so much luck in the world, so you would just keep getting slightly luckier and luckier until all the luck in the world ran out, and you'd be the only person in the world with any luck. That hasn't happened, so your charms are fake," he explains. He then goes back to drinking.

Ryu) "Black... jack?" Harol says confused. "No no, this is a card game. But.. that has a nice ring to it I guess. Blackjack, huh?" she says, stroking her chin. "Anyways, alright let's start!" Harol says. She deals you two cards, and two cards to herself.

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 DSRWnxw

Takane) You abscond out of the spooky mage's guild. You now stand in the town's square. It is night. The streets are quiet, all the citizens and shopkeepers finding their place to sleep for the night. One or two unlucky guards with a graveyard shift shuffle around, guarding.

Umbreon) You're trusty evidence satchel is right by your side! It contains all the evidence you found. The crossbow bolts, the cowl, the tapestry, and the tip jar that jingles with every step.

You begin to take Dracorex to the law station.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:06 pm

> Lina: Unsure of what to do, you follow the guard and the killer to the law station.
> The guard seems to be less bothered by you than the other guy and so you hang back, figuring you can express your thanks to the dude who threw the knife at some point in the near future but not get yourself thrown in jail too.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:57 pm

>Mr. Welch: Mention, that there is only a finite quantity of good luck charms in the world. Additionally ask how the man can know, that there is a finite amount of luck in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:27 pm

Umbreon: > Continue walking.
> Wish you were asleep right now.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:48 pm

> Try to wiggle your hands to get more comfortable.

I'm a little curious as to why the guard never removed her friends weapon or Yaven's bowpistol from Dracorex. I mean, I'm not against it, seeing as how I can't use it atm and my stone knife is now gone. |D
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 1:11 am

>Takane: Go find somewhere to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:24 am

Lina & Umbreon & Dracorex) You all head to the law station. You walk the dark streets, only seeing a couple guards here and there either watching you, or sleeping on the job. The cobbles give a clop clop clop as the three of you waltz down the streets. Lina makes sure to keep her distance from the two, incase Umbreon overhears her. You all enter the town square, and then to the law station. The structure of the building is different from the rest of Ghaborr's houses, as it is made more so of stone than clay. Umbreon takes Dracorex inside, and is greeted by some of the lingering guards tasked with holding the fort through the night. With a nod, the guard allows Dracorex to be held in a cell for the time being. After Umbreon offloads Dracorex into the locked cell, he reports to one of the guards to inform the chief.

Dracorex is now in the cell, Umbreon is now in the law station, and Lina sits on a bench outside.

Welch) He sighs and looks back at you. "I know because of the commonality of zero-sum games. You know what those are? In zero-sum games the total benefit to all players in the game, for every combination of strategies, always adds to zero. Poker is an example of a zero-sum game, ignoring house's cut. Because one wins exactly the amount one's opponents lose," the man says. He downs the rest of his bottle, and slams it on the counter.

Takane) You look for somewhere to sleep. It's either the streets, sleep at an inn and hope you can work off the debt, or break into someone's house. Unless you can think of something better. Than what yourself.. thought of? Wait, I'm confused. You're confused. Uhh. Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:45 am

>Takane: Check out the inn.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:25 am

> Lina: Case the law station building in great detail. Also, look for ways in, any hint to the number of staff/guards there are inside and attempt to find out where Dracorex is inevitably being held.
> Take a short moment to once again mourn the loss of your precious loot.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:26 am

> Trip on the way to the law station, falling against Umbreon.

> Sing a tune in your head after reaching the law station.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:58 am

Umbreon: > Report.
"...Hey. We've got a new prisoner."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:16 am

>Ryu: Ask for a card

She ponders a bit, carefully keeping her face blank of emotion as she stares at the cards in her hand before turning up to look at Harol, "I would like one more card please."

Inventory:
-@Peasant's Garb
-Lockpick
-1 Gul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 7:40 am

Takane) You check out the inn, the Tumbling Turkey. It's mostly quiet, just a few people here and there sitting at the bar, some sleeping at the tables. You see the innkeeper watch you enter the place, and you walk up to him. "Welcome to the Tumbling Turkey," the innkeeper explains. "Looking for somewhere to stay?"

Lina) Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 WBGUHiM

You view the law station, making out the interior through the windows. The law station has three floors. On the first floor looks like nothing special, more like a lobby and a single cell for holding. There five entrances. The first is the main door, and the others are four windows on the first floor. Two at the main door, two at the back. The second floor you aren't exactly sure, some sort of office? It's got two windows as far as you can see, one leading into the office looking thing, the other into a regular hallway. Then you can see there is a basement of sorts. A low window comprised of metal bars. They lead into the main cells, and you even see a couple sad looking prisoners. You're friend is being kept on the first floor cell. Eventually, a dark haired man in a blue coat comes down and begins talking with him.
((Jayer, Jayers, whatever))

Dracorex) You don't have any time travel powers, and thus can not do things in the past. Whilst waiting in the cell, a couple guards talk about you, but you aren't really listening. Eventually, a dark haired man in a blue coat with a constantly disappointed expression on his face comes walking to your cell. "Greetings, care to explain why you've decided to bother me at such a late hour," he says.

Umbreon) You report to one of the guard's. He thanks you for bringing the criminal in, and then walks upstairs. After a little wait the guard returns with the chief, Olik. He walks up to your freshly captured prisoner and begins to chat with him. The guard says you can stay around and help answer any questions that arise with Olik and the prisoner. Or go off and do your own thing, the guard guesses.

Ryu) Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 2f1Dce3

Harol does not draw a card. Will you see who is closest to twenty, or draw another card?
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:03 am

> Explain the events leading up to you killing Yaven and vaguely explain what happened afterwards.

"Came on a ship today with my companion over there. She went off one direction while I went in another. After a few hours of walking around I see her running from some guy shooting bolts at her. I threw a carving knife I had on me at him, injuring his arm and making him drop the crossbow. He turned on me with my own knife, so I grabbed the crossbow and shot him in the chest, but not until he had already stabbed a guard and slashed me across the chest. Afterwards my companion and a very angry female guard helped carry the injured guard to the clinic. After a few heated words going back and forth between us, I ended up in a bit of a fight with that female guard. Then another guard happened to have come in and was able to stop her."
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:08 am

>Takane: Nod and ask for prices for a room for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next