Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:22 am

First topic message reminder :

* Anyone can join at the time. Make a character and enjoy! *

Ladies and gentlemen! I present to you my 5th RPG: Remembered Quest. And yes, I am back, for the time being at the very least! The point of this RPG is for me to get back into the swing of things on the site, and get my active status back. I'm sure a lot of you have played one of my RPGs before, so you know how this works. If you haven't, take a look here! (Click)

The game only has a few, basic rules.
1.) No godmodding. You can't do something I say you can't do. Obvious!
2.) Don't submit multiple command posts. I don't mind out of character chat, but if you're going to be doing multiple commands at a time, put them all into one post.
All other "rules" will be explained later on as they come up. Otherwise, that's it!

To start, you've got to make a character. This character can be as complicated as you want it to be. The more you put into the RPG and your commands and your character, the more you will get out of it. You can just do the basic stats and the name (and there is nothing wrong with that!), or you can add a little extra for fun.

To create a character, you need a name. Of course. It can be your username, or fit the fantasy setting of the game, whatever you want to be called by.

As for stats, you are given 16 points to spread into 6 stats. Each stat starts at 1, and the max is 13. For example, you could have a 13 Strength character with 1 in every other stat, or 7 Intellect and 7 Charisma and 1 in Strength and Dexterity. Your stats dictate your ability and success to do certain tasks. A 10 Strength character breaking a door down? Of course. A 1 Intellect character reading a sign? Not so much.

And finally, the optional portion, character details. Gender, backstory, appearance, all that great stuff. It's optional, don't have to do it, but if you want to go that extra mile you can.
((P.S, If you write a short backstory, give a reason you started your new life!))

That's all there is for the introduction post, folks. Copy that character sheet in the code below, and we can begin!

Code:

[b]Name[/b]:
INTELLECT, 1
CHARISMA, 1
STRENGTH, 1
DEXTERITY, 1
[b]Details[/b]:

Last edited by Wistuffly on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:25 am

> Umbreon: Decide to stick around for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:09 pm

> Lina: Watch events unfold whilst hiding around the back of the law station. Stay alert and watch for nearby guards.
> Also, hide your presence from those inside the building |D

(Dat loot pic |D)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:16 pm

>Ryu: See who has twenty.

The likelyhood that you will get another two is slim, also with getting a one. Although the fact that Harol didn't draw anything unnerves you.

Inventory:
-@Peasant's Garb
-Lockpick (1)
-Moneybag (1 Gul)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:47 pm

>Mr. Welch: Go try the same thing at another gambling place. The people here seem to know astonishingly much about economical and game theory as well as advanced mathematics for this time period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:03 am

Dracorex & Umbreon) "Ah, so you killed a man to protect your companion. Do you know as to why your companion was being attacked by the man? You were away your companion was innocent, correct? Or perhaps she was deserving of the attack?" Olik asks.

Takane) You ask the barkeep the prices, and he simply points to a painted board that acts like a menu, but on the wall, and not for food.

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 DP0OAvd

Lina) You hide around the back, peeking just enough through the window to see what's going on. Sadly, you can't hear the conversation. The blue coated man and your friend are chatting, with the guard who apprehended him watches.

Ryu) Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 PdbIc4M

Harol: 17, Ryu: 18. "Ah, just a single point more and that win'd be mine. Bottoms up!" Harol says, as she takes three drinks.

DRINKS, Harol: 3 | Ryu: 0

Welch) Unlike the other gambling joint, this one seems to be very interested in your good luck charms. You sell all your big sea shells for 6 Gul. You are now in the new gambling joint. What will you be doing now?
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:18 am

>Takane: Don't comment on the absolutely wonderful handwriting on the sign and instead inquire what you would need to do to work off a one night stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:31 am

> Umbreon: Fiddle with Jayer's loot the trusty evidence satchel.
> Listen.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:05 am

> Respond to him.

"I had seen her carrying some items, only to later know she had stolen them after I had already begun protecting her. We had met on the ship, and she seemed to have good intentions and hadn't stolen anything while we were on it, least not to my knowledge."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:53 am

Umbreon & Dracorex & Lina) As umbreon checks that all the evidence is indeed still in the bag, Olik continues to chat with Dracorex. "So this girl, your companion, whom you've only met on that shi you rode in to Ghaborr on. She was presumed to have stolen things from the shopkeeper, and he chased after her armed. You stabbed this man and killed him to death because of it, yes?" Olik continues.

Takane) "Work off? Ehh... I don't have much work to be done. Look, I'll take your name and you'll owe me a favor, alright? I don't make deals like this often, so take it or leave it."

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:00 am

> Lina: Squint at bag.
> Mourn precious loot some more.
> See if there is a way to access the higher floors from the outside.
> Continue to watch events unfold.

Last edited by Solilo on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:01 am

>Takane: "Done. A room, please."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:08 am

> Correct Olik

"No, no, no. I stabbed him to disarm him in hopes of protecting my companion. Only after he turned on me with my knife did he call her a thief, which is when I found out she had stolen the items she was carrying. When he slashed at me and stabbed the guard, I was able to get his bowgun and shoot him. I wasn't really aiming to kill him, but I was on the ground and he was making to stab at me, so I fired at him and the bolt went through his chest. If the situation weren't so out of control I might've been able to disarm him by shooting his arm or knocking him out with the bowgun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:15 am

> Umbreon: Stare at tapestry.
...With a stare intense enough to burn a hole through a sheet of metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:02 am

Umbreon) You stare intently at the tapestry. So intently, you feel as if it's going to set on- oh god it's actually on fire oh god. You quickly snuff out the fire by putting the tapestry back in the evidence bag. Everything is fine. "Isn't that right, Umbre?" Olik says, looking back at you. Oh jeez. You weren't paying attention, you were burning holes in the evidence by accident. Oh god you don't know what he asked

Dracorex) "... All I'm hearing is how many times you stabbed and shot this shopkeeper. You do know there are guards to handle the stabbing and shooting in this city? These guards who stab and shoot the criminals who stab and shoot people they have no right to stab and shoot? I'm no officer of the law, but don't you think it's the job of the citizen of Ghaborr to let the guards do the guarding? If everyone else went around stabbing and shooting the people who were stabbing and shooting each other, we would have an endless cycle of stabbing and shooting. Absolute chaos. Isn't that right, Umbre?" Olik asks the guard who handed you in.

Takane) "Right this way then," the innkeeper says. He leads you upstairs, to room #4. "It doesn't have a lock," the innkeeper says as he opens the door, "so if you get stabbed or shot in the night, I apologize." You enter the room, and the innkeeper leaves you to your business.

The furnishings of the room are pretty basic. There is one bed stuffed with straw and covered with thin sheets. There is a small chest at the foot of the bed as well, and after a quick check it is confirmed empty. A wooden desk, looks like molave wood, with a single chair sits at the back of the room with a nice window view. Will you rest for the night, or something else?

Lina) You squint. You can see the guard who brought in your friend also squinting. Like, really hard. Hard enough to- oh god. He's set something in the bag on fire. The sheer will of his squint set the bag on fire. He doesn't know what to do. He's panicking, oh jeez. He snuffed out whatever he set on fire in the bag. Whew. Anyways, there is no way for you to scale the law station on it's own. There are some nearby buildings or a tree you could scale, and try to hop from there though.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:53 am

> Sniff at the air before answering Olik.

"Is...is something burning? Anyways, yes, I do know there are guards, but I also know that they had no ranged weapons on them and the shopkeep was already about to fire at the girl and with how the crowd was gathering she wouldn't be able to turn without someone getting shot. So I stabbed him and then I shot him after he slashed me. Also, not much actually happened, which is why I have to keep repeating the stabbing and the shooting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next