Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:22 am

First topic message reminder :

* Anyone can join at the time. Make a character and enjoy! *

Ladies and gentlemen! I present to you my 5th RPG: Remembered Quest. And yes, I am back, for the time being at the very least! The point of this RPG is for me to get back into the swing of things on the site, and get my active status back. I'm sure a lot of you have played one of my RPGs before, so you know how this works. If you haven't, take a look here! (Click)

The game only has a few, basic rules.
1.) No godmodding. You can't do something I say you can't do. Obvious!
2.) Don't submit multiple command posts. I don't mind out of character chat, but if you're going to be doing multiple commands at a time, put them all into one post.
All other "rules" will be explained later on as they come up. Otherwise, that's it!

To start, you've got to make a character. This character can be as complicated as you want it to be. The more you put into the RPG and your commands and your character, the more you will get out of it. You can just do the basic stats and the name (and there is nothing wrong with that!), or you can add a little extra for fun.

To create a character, you need a name. Of course. It can be your username, or fit the fantasy setting of the game, whatever you want to be called by.

As for stats, you are given 16 points to spread into 6 stats. Each stat starts at 1, and the max is 13. For example, you could have a 13 Strength character with 1 in every other stat, or 7 Intellect and 7 Charisma and 1 in Strength and Dexterity. Your stats dictate your ability and success to do certain tasks. A 10 Strength character breaking a door down? Of course. A 1 Intellect character reading a sign? Not so much.

And finally, the optional portion, character details. Gender, backstory, appearance, all that great stuff. It's optional, don't have to do it, but if you want to go that extra mile you can.
((P.S, If you write a short backstory, give a reason you started your new life!))

That's all there is for the introduction post, folks. Copy that character sheet in the code below, and we can begin!

Code:

[b]Name[/b]:
INTELLECT, 1
CHARISMA, 1
STRENGTH, 1
DEXTERITY, 1
[b]Details[/b]:

Last edited by Wistuffly on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:43 am

> Take items for evidence.
> Question nearby citizens about the crime.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:54 am

>Mr. Welch: Look around, especially to check, whether there are any shops in the area.

Inventory:
-5 Gul
-5 small Seashells
-2 large Seashells
-Bottle of Sand and Sea Water
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:05 am

>Takane: Speak

"Nope. Why would they tell me anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:14 am

Name: Okashi
INTELLECT, 5
CHARISMA, 3
STRENGTH, 5
DEXTERITY, 3
Details:Short haired, muscular, easily mistaken for a male, Female. Enjoys hiding around and generaly being creative. Likes to run and dressed like a boy. Doesn't sound that much like a girl. Age: 18, Wears a black bandana around her head. Loves poping out of no where and scaring people, eats alot. Likes hiding in Small dark places.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:44 am

Lina) RIP Jayer's Loot, 2014 - 2014

Ryu) After checking your belongings, you walk to the church.

The church is made of a white, sun bleached stone. The colourful glass mosaics are a little worn and faded, but their religious depictions are still legible. The church has two large wooden doors that are pretty much always open in the day. You presume at night they lock up to keep out theives. Who would steal from a church? Jerks, mostly. Sheesh!

As you walk down the aisles of pews on the worn green carpet, you reach the main opening at the end of the church. Tapestrys adorn the walls of the church, each with their own picture of some god or relgion based thinger. You recognize a couple from the various books you read as a child. The god of magic, the god of war, the god of love, all apart of the most popular human religion Karmic. A priest enters the room from one of the side doors. He wears a white robe with red accents on the edges. "Welcome to the church, dear! I haven't seen your face here before, have I? Here, we accept all forms of religion. Feel free to worship as you wish, and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask," he says.

Dracorex) "We could have talked him down, if you didn't rile him up by stabbing him in the arm. Which I will I say for the hundredth time, is not something a civilian is supposed to do. As the guards of this city, it is our job to protect the citizens of..." she pauses for a moment. "You are a citizen, correct? May I see your citizenship papers?" Cassandre says, arms crossed and foot tapping.

Umbreon) You stash the rest of the evidence in your trust Evidence Satchel. You then ask one of the people spectating the body what happened. "I didn't getto see much, sirs" he starts. "But I diduh syee a girlie and a tatto'd man walkin' thata way, with a guard that wasa hurtin'" he says, pointing down a street. You can see the initial pool of blood drip towards the street a little bit, so he's probably telling the truth.

Welch) You can easily find a small general stall around the corner. "Welcome, pal, what may I interest you in?" he says with a crooked smile. You take a look at his wares. They seem to be mostly adventurer related, compasses and backpacks and tinderboxes and waterskins and all that kind of stuff. What would you like to do at the stall?

Takane) "Hmmm... You sure you don't know about the goings on around this guild? The strange lights coming from the windows, the smells from the chimneys. Reported skeletons waltzing the streets!" Fhana says, circling you. "Necromancy!" she almost shouts over your shoulder. "And I've been given the task to investigate. And it seems like you're peddling goods for these people. Are you not?" She says, slapping her hands on the table.

Okashi) You sit in one of the alleys of Ghaborr, belly full of freshly roasted fish. It's about an hour to sundown, so you've still got some time to kill. The seagulls fly to their nests on the docks, some of the citizens of Ghaborr making their way home. A guard or two makes his/her usual rounds, making sure everything is in check and orderly. Well, as orderly as they can manage. What will you do before the sun comes down in Ghaborr?
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:48 am

>Takane: "I don't get out much, y'know. Please just leave me out of this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:49 am

> Okashi: Go look around to see if any valuables are laying around.

> Okashi: Check pockets.

Last edited by Okashi on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:49 am

> Lina: Take the risk.
> Stay seated.
> Prep for quick escape should the guard try to murder you or something.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:51 am

>Umbreon: Follow the trail of blood.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:57 am

> Take the Risk.
> Be a smart ass.
> Prep for quick escape should the guard try to murder you or something

"Well yes, of course I have my citizenship papers for a city I'm only visiting cause the ship I live and work on came here to do a bit of trading."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:11 am

Ryu: Smile and thank the Priest, before going to the nearest Pew

"Thank you Father. Y..yes I just arrived here. But I heard this is a nice place, and there is freedom of religion so I decided to move here." Ryu smiled kindly and bowed, slightly lying about the last bit. In all honestly, she didn't know why she decided to move here in the first place (Not to mention she mainly read about Religion for culture and slightly for fun), but since he was a priest, she figured it would be a good thing to say. Ryu walked over to a pew, and began to pray in a rather less known religion's prayer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:29 am

Takane) "If you REALLY aren't a necromancer in training, answer me this. What day does a blood moon can't not end?" Fhana says, putting her magnifying glass back in her pocket.

Okashi) You find... a couple rocks. And a fish bone? Maybe? You aren't really sure. But, you've got your Fisher Garb, 10 Gul, a Fishing Pole and some bait.

Lina & Dracorex) You can see the girl starting to fidget in anger. "I'm so done with you feeding me this bull!" Cassandre shouts. She reaches behind her back into her pockets, and takes out a pair of handcuffs. Before Dracorex can even react, the cuffs are around his hands and he's on the ground due to a swift kick to the stomach. The guard looks back at Lina and begins to draw her axe, which Lina then swiftly bolts it for the door. Entering the streets, you look for a way to get away, but crash into someone. You look back up to find you've both fallen onto the hard cobblestones. He seems to be another guard.

Umbreon) You follow the trail of blood. It's hard to follow because it isn't exactly a trail, and more so a few splotches of blood here and there. Before you even look up, WHAM, someone's ran into you and knocked you to the ground. You look up to see a peasant girl, also rubbing her head from the impact. Behind her is another guard, Cassandre you think her name was. You've seen her in the barracks back at the station. She's running up to the two of you now.

Ryu) "Well, I'm glad the people of today still have faith," he says, giving you a small bow. You bow back, and begin to pray to the altar. You're more faking it than actually praying, but you say a few words and hope your stay in Ghaborr is a good one. Nothing happens, but you do feel a bit... different. Like you've taken a shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:35 am

> Umbreon: Fumble the trusty evidence satchel.
> Attempt to regain footing.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:50 am

>Ryu: Stand up and thank the man one more time, before taking your leave.

She feels a bit...queer, not unlike she took a shower. Perhaps faith wasn't just an interesting thing to research about. Anyways, she goes back to the priest to say farewell, "Have a nice day Father, I hope to see you again soon." She smiles and waves, back to the kindly man before starting to walk out of the church.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:04 am

> Sneak up behind Cassandre and hit her on the head with the cuffs

> If Cassandre is knocked out, retrieve cuff keys from her and uncuff yourself.

> If Cassandre is not knocked out, trip her up so she's on her belly and pin her by putting your foot on her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next