Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:22 am

First topic message reminder :

* Anyone can join at the time. Make a character and enjoy! *

Ladies and gentlemen! I present to you my 5th RPG: Remembered Quest. And yes, I am back, for the time being at the very least! The point of this RPG is for me to get back into the swing of things on the site, and get my active status back. I'm sure a lot of you have played one of my RPGs before, so you know how this works. If you haven't, take a look here! (Click)

The game only has a few, basic rules.
1.) No godmodding. You can't do something I say you can't do. Obvious!
2.) Don't submit multiple command posts. I don't mind out of character chat, but if you're going to be doing multiple commands at a time, put them all into one post.
All other "rules" will be explained later on as they come up. Otherwise, that's it!

To start, you've got to make a character. This character can be as complicated as you want it to be. The more you put into the RPG and your commands and your character, the more you will get out of it. You can just do the basic stats and the name (and there is nothing wrong with that!), or you can add a little extra for fun.

To create a character, you need a name. Of course. It can be your username, or fit the fantasy setting of the game, whatever you want to be called by.

As for stats, you are given 16 points to spread into 6 stats. Each stat starts at 1, and the max is 13. For example, you could have a 13 Strength character with 1 in every other stat, or 7 Intellect and 7 Charisma and 1 in Strength and Dexterity. Your stats dictate your ability and success to do certain tasks. A 10 Strength character breaking a door down? Of course. A 1 Intellect character reading a sign? Not so much.

And finally, the optional portion, character details. Gender, backstory, appearance, all that great stuff. It's optional, don't have to do it, but if you want to go that extra mile you can.
((P.S, If you write a short backstory, give a reason you started your new life!))

That's all there is for the introduction post, folks. Copy that character sheet in the code below, and we can begin!

Code:

[b]Name[/b]:
INTELLECT, 1
CHARISMA, 1
STRENGTH, 1
DEXTERITY, 1
[b]Details[/b]:

Last edited by Wistuffly on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:45 am

> Glare silently before sitting down.

> Attempt to take your Incomplete Twin Dragon Carving out.

> Request for the knife.

"Fine, can I have my knife back so I can work on this?"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:05 pm

>Takane: Look around the guild now that that's over.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:08 pm

>Mr. Welch: Look for a place for the night.

Inventory:
-5 small Sea Shells
-2 big Sea Shells
-Bottle of Sand and Water
-Lightstick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Umbreon) You decide you've done enough to stabilize the situation for now. The handcuffed man pulls out a carving and asks for his knife, which Cassandre them promptly slices in half with her axe.

Dracorex) You ask for the stone knife so you can finish your carving. Cassandre stomps over to you, snatches the carving you withdrew from your pockets, and chops it in half. "Please. Shut. Up." she says desperately hoping for your nonsense to stop.

Takane) You continue to search the rest of the mage's guild. Maybe you can find out more about what the blazes is going on. You continue to search the mage's guild. Navigating through the dark halls is hard, but you manage to bumble into side tables and cabinents knocking a minimum amount of candle holders and picture frames over. You find four main areas of the mage's guild -

Headmaster's Office
Personal Rooms
Kitchen
Library

Welch) Apart from that tavern, you could stay at one of the fightclub's or gambling joints. However, if you'd want lodging you'd need to work for it. Win a fight at the fight club, or win enough money gambling to pay for it. Or you could just uncomfortably sleep on the streets, you guess.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:31 pm

> Lina: Continue to stay put, watching on in case you need to make a hasty exit.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:06 pm

> Umbreon: Remain silent as to not set Cassandre off again.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:19 am

>Ryu: Nod and ask what special event is happening today.

"No offense taken." she smiles kindly, "Um I think I'll try the special event....What is it today?" she asks curiously.

Inventory:
-Peasant's Garb @Equipped
-Lockpick (1)
-1 Gul
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:23 am

>Takane: Check the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:39 am

> Sigh at lost carving that would've probably looked cool.

Invnetory
- 7 Gul
- Axe
- Bowpistol
- 3 Crossbow Bolts
- Handcuffs (technically)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:18 pm

>Mr. Welch: Go to some gambling place and try to sell the sea shells as "good luck charms" or something.

Inventory:
-5 small Sea Shells
-2 big Sea Shells
-Bottle of Sand and Water
-Lightstick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm

Lina & Umbreon & Dracorex) Cassandre grabs Dracorex by the cuffs, pulling him up to stand. "Take this to the chief at the law station. He'll deal with this. I've got to stay here with Aif and make sure he's okay. Thanks again, sir," Cassandre says to Umbreon. She shoos the two out of Garry's, out onto the street. Lin watches as Umbreon and Dracorex reenter the streets of Ghaborr.

All three of you stand in the dark, moonlit streets. Umbreon, you've been told to apprehend the criminal Dracorex by bringing him to your chief. What do the three of you do?

Ryu) "I'm glad you asked! I'll lead you to it" Harol says. She comes out from behind her counter, and leads you to a group of tables. You can see the... special events have their own little corner. Men and women are sitting at these tables, playing some sort of game involving playing cards. And alcohol. Good god the alcohol. The smell is like drinking a glass of wine itself. Regardless, you take a seat opposite Harol. "Let's run through the rules," she says, pulling out her own deck of cards. Here's how to play:

The goal of the game is to get your cards to equal twenty, or as close as possible. Queens are 11, Kings are 12, and Jacks are whatever card you want them to be. Cards 1-10 are simply 1-10. You draw 2 cards to start, and can draw more as you want them. If both you and the other player has the same sum of cards, it's considered a tie. If you LOSE, you have to drink the difference of your sum and 20. For example, my cards combined equals 17. My opponent reveals his hand to have 21, so he wins. 20 - 17 = 3, so I take 3 drinks.

Harol looks back at you. "So, are you wanting to play?" she asks.

Takane) You decide to check out the closest room, the kitchen. Leaving the dining room, you are confronted by an onslaught of dirty dishes. You manage to kick over crusty pots and pans to anything remotely interesting. The walls are covered with weird symbols and marking either written in blood, or red paint. You take a look in the cabinets and pantry, to find lots of spoiled food and more dishes. Now that you realize it, there are a ludicrous amount of dishes in here. Like, more than one house or mage's guild should have. You continue to search the kitchen, which is just a table and some crates. The crates are locked. On the side of the crates written in red something is the words "MORE DISHES TO CLEAN ✓"

Welch) You walk through the dark streets, your hangover beginning to mild a bit. You walk up to the doorstep of the gambling joint. You think it has a name, but nobody has ever told you. Entering the building, your eyes meet a sight of lowlifes and various outlets these lowlife can make their lives worse with. There's things like card games, dice games, puzzle games, skill games. All some easy way for one guy to win enough money to convince everyone else to lose some money. There's a small bar as well, and some more people sulk on the bar stools, drinking. How will you go about making some money in this fine establishment?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:59 pm

>Mr. Welch: Try to sell the Sea Shells as good luck charms.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:07 pm

>Ryu: Nod determinedly.

"So this is a game of Blackjack?" She adds, mentally adding 'with lots of drinks' to her sentence. She doesn't remember playing it before, however the name popped up, so she guessed she knew what it was. Ryu takes a breath, "Sure."

Inventory:
-@Peasant's Garb
-Lockpick
-1 Gul
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:12 pm

>Takane: Okay, maybe exploring this place was a bad idea. Get the fluff out of there and try and find an inn or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Umbreon:> Wonder where the trusty evidence satchel got to.
> Obey orders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next