Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Life the RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Life the RPG - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I've been wanting to revive Life for a while now. Problem was: I didn't know how to make it work. I'd like to Thank PikaPikaa and Wistuffly for inspiring this idea: Do Life as an RPG.

What is Life:
Life is an old and popular rp that I had killed because it was too much for me to keep track of everything. Life is about a popular and realistic Video Game system that adapts to the user's preferences. If your favorite game is minecraft, it will adopt a minecraft feel and still keep new things in. The game is a SYSTEM and it is ENTIRELY independent(No internet connection needed or servers for hooking up with friends across the world or even buying video games as you can simply ask the system for the advertised game) and surprisingly cheap. There's a glitch on the Final Boss though, the final boss will appear but then the screen will freeze and a high pitched noise will send the player into a coma. The rp is about what is happening to the player, who has been turned into their character(That they can fully customize at any time they wish) and has been INSERTED INTO THE GAME. Now let's hope I don't completely fail!

Rules:
YOU MUST BEGIN AS HUMAN.
Regarding upgrades: You can request certain upgrades which are received when you defeat a boss. If the upgrade is deemed NOT over powered at your current level then you may receive that as your next upgrade.
You can join other people's "Servers" by sending an invitation, you will go if they accept. If you wish to leave then simply state "LOG OUT" to go to a new game, this may be denied sometimes though by the glitch.

COMMANDS:
>>LOG OUT
Return to your original game, may not work all the time.

>>GLITCH
Use only when the person you're with is lagging out or not posting, will bring you back to your first game.

>>JOIN *INSERT NAME HERE*
Joins someone. May not work all the time.

>>INVITE *INSERT NAME HERE*
Invites someone to your game. May not work all the time.

>>SHOW FRIENDS
Shows you the player listings and their current status.

All other commands are locked, and will be unlocked/revealed as the game goes on.

You may decide to rp it out as if you were in a normal rp or do ">" to enter your commands.

now, let us begin shall we?
How to begin:

>>START
>>APPERANCE: *Insert Your Game Character's Appearance Here*
>>AWAKE

Participants | Status
Pichu | :'( B
Nazgul | x(
Claire | :) B
Sparrow | :I
Haruka | :'(
Sakura | :) L
Gavin | x(

Condition meanings:
:'( = Bad
:) = Good
:I = Stuck
x( = Not posting/lagging
L = Locked
B = in a Boss Battle/Puzzle

Participants Dead:
Lydia(Sakura)

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:26 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:05 am

Sparrow
>>POTSHOTS
You fire at them randomly, getting one in the leg and causing his friend to rush towards him.
>>MAN
"Yeah! Let's get goin'!"
The man puts the petal to the metal and you zoom off into the distance before police could arrive. You are driving for a few moments before you slow down and pull into a parking lot. The hotel looks fancy, high class. The man gestures for you to come on and come with him to the lobby, "Come on, you're on the first floor. That heist back in June is still paying off!" he laughs and locks the car, slamming the door and ignoring the scrape marks on the car's coat of paint. The hotel is huge, and seems to have nine stories to it. It's impossible to tell if lights are on or off because of the still bright sky, your attention is turned to another man when he calls out to you and your friend
>>DIFFERENT MAN
"Nicholas! Sparrow!" The new man was wearing a more formal suit, that looked newer than Nicholas's.
>>NICHOLAS
"Carl! There's our lawyer!" the two hugged and patted each others backs before separating. Nicholas  pointed to Sparrow, "Check out who I found all washed up! Dang South Gang tried to get at us again, the brutal devils!
>>CARL
"Come on! Let's get inside and talk more, there's ears about here....you didn't do anything illegal again did you?"
>>NICHOLAS
"Argh, what can I say? I'm an honest man, yes I did do a FEW things illegal...but let's go inside. Room 101 right?" the lawyer nodded and the two walked ahead of you, chatting and expecting you to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:10 am

I follow ahead, half-listening to the conversation, half-pondering my predicament.
But it's too much of a hassle to put down only semi-coherent thoughts, so I'll just listen to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:23 am

Sparrow
>>EAVESDROP
The group speaks of pretty much nothing, just discussing the law and how crappy police were around here. Once you enter the room the two speak a bit more, talking of the Southern Gang and how they were known to try and kill anybody that was not in their gang. They have control over the southern area of town fittingly, but apparently they've been trying to take over the city.
"So we're going to snuff them out, right Sparrow?" Nicholas chuckled and elbowed you.
Carl sighed, "Once again you delve into this foolishness..."
"Come on, you just have to keep the police off our ass and you'll be paid big bucks!" Nicholas persuaded Carl.
Carl seemed to roll his eyes, but nodded, "It'll be difficult, but I think I can hook you up with one of my other clients. His name is Paul Sandres, he runs a shop, but not just any shop. He deals guns, to people without a license, but they aren't cheap so don't even think about trying to buy one! He doesn't live too far from here." Carl gave Nicholas an address on a slip of paper and sighed, "Please try to stay out of the police's eyes...it's so much paperwork to do and it's difficult to suede the jury when all evidence is against you."
Nicholas laughed, "We'll be fine, Sparrow and I certainly are not going to do anything stupid!" Nicholas opened the door to the hall once more and left to the car, expecting Sparrow to follow once more. Carl simply rolled his eyes and sat on the bed, opening rubbing his forehead as if he had a migraine.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:02 pm

Gavin> Recover from temporary stupidity crisis.

Gavin> Search body and surroundings for weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:47 pm

››START

››APPEARANCE:
Species- Human
Name- Claire
Hair Color- Cerulean with red highlights
Eye color- Green
Build- Tall, Lean
Accessories- Small green necklace

››AWAKEN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:20 pm

I call out to Nicholas. "Er, Nick, I think I need to..." I cough for a moment. embarrassed. "Erm, use the toilet. Kind of an emergency. It'll only take five minutes, tops. Mind if I use the one here, Carl?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Pichu> Wonder what i could do to help lydia.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Gavin
>>RECOVER
You recover
>>SEARCH BODY
You search your body and find nothing but your fists
>>SEARCH SURROUNDINGS
You find nothing, you're about to give up searching for a weapon when there's a high pitched noise that harms your ear drums and something knocks you on the head. You flinch in pain and turn around to see that a strange staff had dropped onto your head. It looks like a normal stick, but at the top is a strange green orb that had the wood carved around it, wrapping it so it can't fall out. The staff shines, as if awaiting you to claim it.

Claire
>>AWAKEN
You awake to find yourself on a strange but large pedastal like object. You look down to find that stained glass is below you. The art on the stained glass shows a boy being brutally torn apart by humanoid looking wolves. The painting seems to move as if it were a film, showing the boy lying on the ground and the wolves ripping into his flesh. You decide to stop looking at the gruesome image and look around, there's a strange door to your left and a pathway leading up to your right. The door seems to have no other side and the pathway looks as if it were made of glass as well. You look around to see nothing else but darkness.

Sparrow
>>ASK TO USE THE RESTROOM
"Sure, I'm sure Nicholas won't mind waiting a moment, in there" Carl pointed you to the bathroom before taking out what seemed to be a laptop from under the bed and began typing like a mad man. He seems not to mind you staying for a bit.

Pichu
>>WONDER IF YOU CAN HELP
You sit there and wonder if you can help.
>>SURROUNDINGS
There's a high pitched noise above you and you look up to see binary numbers flashing above you. You blink and wonder what's going on. The numbers suddenly cease and a ring drops from them and onto the hard ground. The ring seems to be silver with a blue sapphire on it. The words appear in front of you, "Since you are too cowardly to run up there and distract them, how about attacking from afar?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:32 pm

Gavin> Yell in a high pitched voice and trip over staff.

Gavin> Recover and pick up the staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:38 pm

>Enter and lock bathroom
Alright. Time to think.
I've got about five minutes to ponder/experiment before the guys start telling me to get out or something, so here goes.
I'm in an iteration of life. That much is certain. The game must have glitched in some way to bring me here, and what's worse is that the pause function has failed as well. Before the final boss fight, it was around twenty minutes before mom would get home, and it's been a while already, so mom should be home any minute to get my helmet off.
Unless I'm in some sort of coma. Which is always something to consider. Low probability, but still a probability. In this case, I'll probably be in the hospital afterwards, and I'll be unconscious for that length of time.
Doesn't matter for now. I've got to adapt to this world. Maybe...
"Alpha 4: Correct Horse Battery Staple", I murmur beneath my breath, trying to will the game's codex into existence.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:48 pm

Gavin
>>YELL AND TRIP
You cry out in girly voice and trip pver the staff. You get back up quickly though.
>>PICK UP STICK
You pick up the staff, and feel something strange, as if something were touching you. You look behind you to see a strange ghostly figure that looks like a normal boy. He has terrible slashes all over his body and is missing an arm, he seems to be missin an eye as will as if something canine had attacked him.

Sparrow
>>SEE CODEX
Numbers gather at your fingers as you attempt to open the codex, they spin faster and faster before bursting off in different directions and disappearing
"Access Denied." The words appear in front of you, the words look strange, as if the coding had been tampered with and made them slightly glitchy and flickering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 am

"Shitballs," I mutter. It's probably been a minute, so I have maybe... four minutes?
"Alright, Signal 3: Like a Boss Like." Hopefully, my friends list should come up. I remember some invitations earlier; did I know who they were from? No, I didn't recognize the name...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:07 am

Sparrow
>>SUMMON FRIENDS LIST
Numbers appear around your fingertips and a holographic board appears. Five friends are on your list, reading, Nazgul, Pichu, Lydia, Claire, and Gavin. Each has a face by their name on the left. Pichu and Lydia seem to have a sad face, with a swelled cheek as if the smiley had been beaten, you remember that in the game this means that the player is injured. The others seems to be smiling faces as if everything were fine and dandy in the world and weren't connected to anything. The only options you have is "Invite to you" and "Ask for Invite" which is next to each user name on the right side of them. You see your own name at the top which also has a smiling face. The names Pichu and Lydia's faces seem to be connected to each other with a wire looking design, "CONNECTED HOST: LYDIA" words appeared in the middle of the connection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:21 am

I stare at the list, not recognizing any of the names there. "What the flying fuck," I mutter. I recall the name of the person who invited me; Picu, I think. Someone else is with Pichu as well - or, perhaps it's the other way round. Pichu is with someone named Lydia. Perhaps Pichu knows of what's going on?
On the other hand, neither of them are doing very well in the games they're taking part in, if that frownie is any indication.
I also take note of the names of each player; Two of them are obviously fantastic - Nazgul and Pichu - while two others are real names. Lydia... I can't tell, but that doesn't really matter too much. Since my name in the list is Sparrow, that means that they used their real names as usernames, which could mean that they were special or something, though that's jumping to conclusions.
Ah, hell, whatever. Claire and Gavin are the odd ones out; perhaps they'll know more of my predicament.
>Request to join Gavin's party
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:25 am

Sparrow
>>SEND REQUEST TO GAVIN
Sent! The screen displays a huge smiling face.

Gavin
>>RECEIVED
Word appear in front of you, "Sparrow would like to join your game!" it read. It cam up with two options, "Yes" and "No"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life the RPG
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next