Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This is gonna be a bit like homestuck but NOT REALLY!
so yeah.
JSUT COMMENT TO JOIN
anyways
this is gonna be text-adventure-forum thing but not really since it has a fourth wall. AND I SWEAR IF YOU BREAK IT--just kidding.
Anyways, ROOLS
If you post, YOU SHALL NOT POST until i respond with something.
NO GAHDMAHD. You know. Travelling instantly. Not taking damage.
Now.
You will need to check your surroundings to know, im just saying.
NOWWWW!
List of accepted peopls
OREOE
LUCIAS
HARUKA
Sparrow
KYOKO
Wost Offly
Empteh
Well have fun!

Last edited by Pichupichuuu on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:44 am

Ant: It cant hear properly. It cant see, so it can see by hearing like a bat. if you were to scream loudly it could distract it but it probably would help it give an idea of where you are by the sound waves and such and.. well.. yeah. You just made it confused by making its face slightly twisted and it needs to try to get it back to normal.
Lucius: You trip and fall into a temple. It's dark as heck and your meowth buddy is currently laying down with a small rock on it because it is about as big as a wurmple for some reason, so it's stuck on the ground not able to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:47 am

Wait, so am I cut?
Anyway.
Now that it's distracted, I'm going to push against its body and keep on twisting.
And twisting.
And FUCKING TWISTING.
AND TWISTING.
THINK SLOW-MOVING, BUT NONETHELESS EFFECTIVE BLENDER.
OR A CHEESE GRATER.
WHICHEVER YOU FIND MORE GRUESOME.

Ah, I bet Mr. Fluffers is dizzy as shit now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:48 am

Ant: It proceeds to, before you do that, Grab the cage, And swing it around wildly, Swinging the kitten around while it's inside. It manages to hit you once with it, the part that's solid though luckily enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:51 am

OH NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T.
I'M GETTING THE GODDAMN CAGE BACK, THEN MUTILATING THE FUCKER WITH IT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:53 am

Ant: You cant grab the cage back. It hits you in the face with its REALLY SHARP CLAWS More hp damage taken..

You hp, now.: 5
Monsters HP:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:55 am

Excuse me for one more moment.
The monster has my cage, correct?
The monster is clawing at me, correct?
The monster is deaf at the moment, correct?
The monster is in PAIN from my MUTILATING its FACE, correct?
How exactly does all of this compute?

Anyway;
LIKE HELL I CAN'T GRAB THE CAGE BACK! GRABBBB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:57 am

Ant:It can feel too. It feels the pressure from where the most force is from and claws around that area.Also i never said it was in pain. It's retaliating, And since you are doing that, IT can clearly feel the force being pulled.Also, You pull. You end up pulling.. An arm. You proceed to loose an hp due to the excruciating pain that is a muscle being pulled.
HP:4
Kitten: Oh god why..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:06 am

Oh, no, if it can feel pain, it would been in A LOT of pain when I treated its face like cheese on a cheese grater.
"KITTY, SEE IF YOU CAN'T JUMP AGAINST THE BACK OF THE CAGE OR SOMETHING! SQUEAL AS LOUD AS YOU CAN, TOO; I DON'T THINK THIS FUCKER CAN SEE!"
Keep on grabbing at the fucking CAGE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:08 am

Kitten: Scream like... umm.. I dont know. Anyways, The kitten screams.
Ant: You pull the cage away, and the monster cannot any longer sense you from the sound of the kitten screaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:10 am

"Sorry, kitty. Keep on SQUEALING!"
THAT BODY IS CHEESE. AND THIS CAGE IS A FUCKING CHEESE GRATER.
GRATE THAT SHIT. GRATE IT LIKE THERE'S NO FUCKING TOMORROW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:11 am

Ant: Notice it's useless. Proceed to get the cage grabbed from you again. And hit. Again. - 1 HP.
Hp:2.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:14 am

Lucius: I'm just going to assume I was teleported...*Move rock off of Meowth and ask if it's ok*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:15 am

Meowth: Go meowth at Lucius. Proceed to climb back up.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:16 am

Lucius: *assume meowth is ok and look at temple, examining it to great detail.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:16 am

I don't see how it's useless. Everything inside the cage is weightless, and when I rub something against it, the stark contrast between the inside and the outside means that everything inside is broken off.
EVERYTHING.
MOTHERFUCKING EVERYTHING.
I could rub this against the ground and dig my way into the center of the Earth, if I wished. If there's any imperfection, any bend at all in something (and there must be in a living creature), any squishiness, any anything, I can tear into it like fucking cheese.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next