Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wyvern Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Target 3000 miles and closing Zash thought to himself while looking through binoculars. He put them back in the pack he had slung over his shoulder. He looked down into the needle point of the build.Pursue target Zash received the mental message. Got it Zash nodded and stepped off the needle plummeting for several stories before spread his arms and lighting a fire underneath him still in mid air. The fire causing a massive updraft and keeping him suspended in the air. He straighten himself up to standing and fix his tie before casually walking on air after the flying beast.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:19 pm

"Subway is the worst possible thing to have, they don't even use real ham! It's almost blaspheme!" Kyle shouted, "I'll go look for a place with real food." Kyle mumbled as he  reached in his pocket for a golden coin. Behind his back he placed the coin in his palm and surrounded it with a veil of water. He brought it in front of him, the rest of the world seeing a phone, but what Kyle saw was an eagle eye view of their location. He pin pointed every restaurant with four stars or more. "Ok I've found somewhere. We just have to walk a little bit." Kyle sighed.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:16 am

" Oh shoot!" Zash said really quickly his hand pressing against the top of his head. " BRB!" He said dashing back to he clothing store they had just left and in less then a few seconds he was back, As he returned it was obvious to tell that his plants powers had finally worn out, his eyes were the normal brown shade and he no longer smelled like a woman. Normally with Kyle Zash's power would shift to lightening often because of the constant jokes and such but the seriousness of the situation didn't allow for it. Along with the eye color change and scent change Zash had added an addition to his outfit a nice beanie atop his head completing his street punk look. " I like to think it adds a little sensativity to the look." He joked approaching Kyle.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:10 pm

"I hate you, I really, really hate you." Kyle sighed as he turned towards a dark alley way. "We can cut through here, it's not like anything can kill us in an alley." Kyle joked as he started towards the alley. About half way down he smelt sulfur, and wet dog smell. "Well, I think I spoke too soon." Kyle stopped and reached for his sword. Kyle grimaced as he found his sheath empty. Electricity jolted through his hand as he got ready for what he thought was a Giant hell hound. A small bark was heard from inside a garbage can and it fell over. A small black ball of fur with a tail attached rolled out. It looked at Kyle at yipped happily. "ZASH LOOK OUT IT COULD KILL YOU.... with cuteness." Kyle started laughing as the baby hellhound sat and stared at both of them.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Zash fake gasped and clutched at his chest. " I can feel death closing in as we speak!" We played along with intense sarcasm. After their little show he crouched down to meet the mutt and scratched his a little between the ears. " What's a stray doing around Los Angles?" Zash asked looking to kyle for any bright ideas.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Kyle glared at Zash, "It's a hell hound, there is no such thing as a stray hell hound. They kinda just roam around shadows and whatnot." Kyle explained. He picked up the hell hound and looked it in the face. The hell hound seemed to smile and licked his cheek. "Can we keep him?" Kyle joked with Zash, knowing no matter what Zash said Kyle would do what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:54 pm

" All creatures have a time in they're life when.." He was cut off when Kyle like a small child asked if they could keep it. Zash nearly fell over in mock shock. The thought of Kyle thinking himself a child in comparison to a parent in Zash was crazy. If anything Zash always considered them partners and not of the homosexual type not that there was anything wrong with that. Zash shook his head and stoppedf the thought before it could crash and burn anymore. " As long as you feed it and love it and care for it." He said absent mindedly as his stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:22 am

"Sweet, you hear that? I don't have to clean up after you! I'm gonna name you... Oh um crap hold on..." Kyle trailed off, his mind going blank for once. "Damn it, Zash this is your fault. Your stupid beanie is throwing me off!" Kyle whined carrying the roll of the small child still. He laughed and set the hell hound down. "Ok, So your name is gonna be Shadow." Kyle said as he started to walk. "Wait Zash, do you have any money?" Kyle questioned, spinning around to face him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:49 am

" Little bit" Zash answered digging about into his pockets. He wondered if they could bugger off so much that Aphrodite would come fetch them before they got to eat. I like my beanie. Zash thought simply. " I say we name'm Virgil." He piped in his two bits.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:23 am

The hellhound sat down at Kyle's feet. "Well I guess we could dine and dash." Kyle suggested pulling out a wallet with a fake twenty dollar bill. "So what name do you like better, Shadow or virgil?" Kyle asked the hellhound. The hound just looked back with it's big black eyes. " Ok Shadow it is!" Kyle said disregarding Zash's opinion. Kyle began walking towards the restaurant and shadow followed. Normal people would see either a Black blur or a normal dog, not a small black demon dog, thankfully. Kyle walked into the restaurant and asked for a table. The girl working the register looked at Zash then back at Kyle. "Are you expecting anyone else?" She asked in an aggravated tone. Kyle smirked, "Well it all depends, what time does your shift end?" Kyle added smoothly. "Just go to your table." The waitress pointed to the farthest table she could see.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 am

well I mean if it doesn't matter then you know, words left unspoken as the strapping puppy of the group was named Shadow. They walked to the place what not to get the food Zash yawned along the way watching the demon pup trudge along happily. I wonder if I kicked'm would he bounce? As Zash pondered this mystery they got to where they would eat and Kyle struck out hard. Zash discreetly told him after the waitress had pointed them off to a table that he forgot to mention how great Kyle was with the ladies.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:35 am

"Zash, Shut up." Kyle sat down glaring at him. "She wasn't my type anyway." Kyle laughed as he looked at the menu. Shadow sat onto Kyle's lap and looked at him. "I'm thinkin steak for Shadow, two pizzas, and three mozzarella sticks, What are you gonna get?" Kyle joked, making it obvious that he could eat all of that with or with out Zash.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:45 am

"No hungery." Zash replied folding the menu and placing it down his impatience starting to show as he furiously tapped his feet. His power started to excite and change as his impatience showed. He ran a hand threw his hair and it left a silver streak. "Shit" Zash cusses looking at his hand as a slash of what appeared to be a silvery liquid was. He tried to calm down and zone out.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:20 am

Kyle laughed due to the fact Zash mutilated his own hair. "run your hand through your hair a few more times and you'll be the silver surfer." Kyle joked as he waved for a waitress. "Uh I'd like two steak, three peperoni pizzas and three sides of mozzarella sticks please." He repeated what he said before, but added one of everything. The waitress gave them a weird look and walked away. "I bet she saw your silver hair and beanie and thought, 'I wonder how much longer I have to work for idiots before I can find a new job'." He laughed and flipped the glass of water on the table upside down. "When she comes back she'll be so confused." Kyle put on a straight face and removed the cup from the water. "The trick is to put a spin on the cup so the water molecules don't notice the cup is gone and they can spread out." He explained as he waited for someone to walk by and be confused.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:44 am

" Not such a dumb idea having a beanie now is it?" Zash said pulling it over his now silver struck hair so that no one else could see it. " Well if we're trying to freak her out." Zash decided out loud. " If it's worth doing it's worth over doing." He let his finger hover about the suspended water and a single drip of the silver liquid fell into the water and colored it all silver." Now it's kinda solid and liquidy like jello." Zash informed kyle and wondered briefly if he could eat it.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:15 am

Kyle added more water to his cup and added another suspended cup of water on the table. "Well, why not over due the over done?" Kyle joked with a question. He did the trick a few more times until there was seven suspended waters on the table. "You know, now that I think about it, why did I use a cup? I can control water." Kyle mumbled.

The waitress walked by and nearly dropped the food. Kyle leaned back nonchalantly and acted as if this was a daily occurrence, which well stranger things occurred on his daily basis. Kyle swiped his hand across the table and all of the water disappeared, leaving the jello like silver blob Zash made. "Sorry about freaking you out, just figured why not." Kyle smirked and patted the little bit of seat next to him for Shadow to sit. The waitress placed the food down without a word and walked away swiftly.

"Did you see her face." Kyle laughed as Shadow scarfed down his steak. "I mean she was horrified, and surprised it was like someone asked her for a tip for just eating here." Kyle continued to laugh as he sliced the pizza and then began eating. About halfway through the pizza he smelt flowers. "Hey, your woman, well God, is here." Kyle spoke as he polished off one of the pizzas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wyvern Rp
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: