Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wyvern Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Target 3000 miles and closing Zash thought to himself while looking through binoculars. He put them back in the pack he had slung over his shoulder. He looked down into the needle point of the build.Pursue target Zash received the mental message. Got it Zash nodded and stepped off the needle plummeting for several stories before spread his arms and lighting a fire underneath him still in mid air. The fire causing a massive updraft and keeping him suspended in the air. He straighten himself up to standing and fix his tie before casually walking on air after the flying beast.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:44 pm

If I won't like it don't tell me about it, just do it! Kyle shouted at Zash as He crushed the floor underneath Chrono and Atlas to buy them some time.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Zash shot forward with his speed he twisted while doing the splits send a rapid fire kicking spree at both of the assailants. The same thing that had happened early to Zash happened again like a skipped record none of his attacks hit but he was sure Chronos hadn't moved or block or even diverted his kicks. It was just as thought the point in time where the kicks had connected didn't exist. He didn't have much time to think though as the fist of the time Titian connected to his nose and blood poured he rushed into Kyle at high speed. Don't dodge me! Zash instructed.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:01 am

Kyle fell over when Him and Zash collided. He fell to the ground and closed his eyes. Anytime now Zash
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:13 pm

He let out a steady breath and with it an eletric pulse was sent threw his body and Kyle's , slowly his heart stopped life left his eyes and Zash lay motionless cold and dead.
Chronos walked calmly up to them and felt for a pulse. " Nothing it seems they weren't as much of a threat as we thought." He informed Atlas.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:16 am

Atlas simply nodded his head and smiled. "Seems that was easy enough." He sneered as he smoothed out his suit.

Thirty minutes later:
Kyle woke with a start. "Zash I swear if you wake up I will kill you, bring you back, then kill you again, and probably bring you back again." Kyle mumbled as he stood up. He looked around slowly. No sign of Chrono or Atlas. "Good." Kyle thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Zash woke, a cold sweat covered his body he entered a fit of coughing. He threw up off to the side of him, clutching his chest as soon as he was done and kicking at the ground with his feet in a feet of madness scrapping his face and body along the ground. He let loose an otherwordly scream. The experience of death would have been several times more real and intense for Zash then it would have for Kyle because of the fact he had made it happen.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:34 pm

"You done spazing out yet?" Kyle rolled his eyes and rubbed his shoulder. "We need to find where everyone went." He added walking over to a burning cabinet and casually opened it. Kyle grabbed a bottle of fluids and a golden coin. "I really hope Iris isn't still mad at me for that whole fire-water dragon thing." He said dropping the bottle to the floor. The glass broke but the liquid stayed in the same formation. Kyle knelt down and placed the coin in the liquid. the coin began to glow and a rainbow encircled around Kyle. "Zash, grab another coin and put it in, were going on an ungodly road trip." Kyle sighed, "Bring us to Iris's palace."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Zash spat out to the side and it sizzzled into steam instantly. " Yeah I'm good." He brushed himself off and reached into his pocket. I swear to christ one of these days I'll put him threw a better experience and he'll know what it's like for me every time we kill ourselves. Zash reached into his pocket and produced a god coin he flipped it into the drink and called tails, it landed head up in the water.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:53 pm

A blinding flash shot from the water and Kyle and Zash appeared in a beautiful garden surrounded by marble and granite fountains. "Well it looks alot better then it did last years." Kyle said looking around. Kyle walked up to the bronze gates and hit the black speaker. "Hey Iris." the intercom crackled, "You didn't bring any dragons with you did you?" Iris called back. "Not this time." "What a shame, come on in!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:16 am

Zash tugged at his color. " Please tell me Aphrodite isn't here visiting." He whispered to himself, he had a very big weak spot for the goddess of beauty and love on more than one occasion she had gotten him to do some pretty stupid things. Realizing that Iris would be with them in a second Zash became very self conscience, his blazer had been left at the lab where they had gotten their sorry buts handed to them. His tie was shredded, his cloths ripped and the bottom couple inches of his pants fried by his last power change.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:41 am

Kyle inspected himself and noticed a gash on his left cheek and the right arm of his hoddie ripped. other then that he was fine, even though his jeans took a beating (Making them look cooler). Kyle walked through the gates and Iris greeted them. "Hello again Kyle," She smiled, "Why did you come this time?" Kyle dug in his pocket and pulled out an obsidian ring with a golden diamond on it. "I need to know why Chronos is back." He handed her the ring and rolled his shoulder around. "I'll have Aphrodite take you and your friend to Zeus, maybe he could tell you, but whatever you do don't get on his bad side." Iris warned inspecting the ring. "Wait he has a good side?" and as if on cue an explosion was heard in the distance. "Zash I swear if you didn't close the portal I'm going to kill you, bring you back, kill you again and bring you back to probably kill you again."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:08 am

" How often to I Iris travel dude I don't know how to close a portal!" Zash snapped back, the situation was starting to spiral out of control. Sadly that didn't sink into Zash all that much the only thing that did was who would be taking them. He softly whispered her name across his lips " Aphrodite" The same change that was back at the lab rippled threw Zash the air around him was suddenly perfumed and his eyes were a lovely shade of pink, his lips now fuller almost like he had lipstick on. 
" Oh Don't worry about the portal, I closed it for you." The familiar smooth voice of Chronos greeted them he slipped the gate doors open. " Ah Iris been a while." He said with a venomous smile. He looked back to Kyle now ignoring Zash as he seemed to be spacing out in this new change. " Did you really think the Titian of Time couldn't for see the old temporary kill yourselves trick." He brought a hand to his face and shook his head making a tsk tsk noise as he did. His hands fell to his straightening it. " Really it's like you think I was-" He was caught off as he looked up from his clothes and all that was there to greet him were two sneaker bottoms. 
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Kyle did a back flip off of the time lords face and landed smoothly. "Great capitalizing there Zash." Kyle smirked as if there was an inside joke hidden in his statement. "So Chronos, do you get tired of stalking people? It gets a little annoying." Kyle suddenly snapped back into fight mode. He was about to send a shock wave of water, hoping Zash would send a volt of electricity into it when a shadow emerged from behind Chronos. A jet black dragon unfurled it's wings and shot forward and tackled kyle to the ground. "Zash, hold off Chronos, I'll take the dragon." Kyle shouted. He sent a shock through out his body forcing the dragon to back off of him. The dragon let out a defining roar. "I've heard worse sounds on the radio then from a flying lizard." Kyle made a snide remark at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:25 pm

" That's why I live in the capital." He mumbled under his breath normally a statement like that would shift Zash to his yellow mode but he was too far gone in his pink mode as he too landed his flip off the Titian's face. Chrono's stumbled slightly, Zash didn't let up Kyle shouted to him and he got the gist of it. Jesus! I wonder if Iris ever gets sick of Kyle and his dragons? He shook the though and pressed towards Chrono's who had recovered and swung a high kick Zash reacted by countering there two legs clashed right above the knee and made an X. 
" Hmm I'm getting the strangest feeling we've been here before." Chrono said teasing him. 
Zash's combat style for this form started to show as he bent his leg at the knee and brought his other leg around in a back kick to chrono's chest which he let connect, it didn't even rock him. Zash's hand hit the ground and a sprout popped out of the ground as he moved his hand from the spot. 
Chrono's hand came around to grip his leg by the ankle and whip  him around Zash slammed into the gate and rebounded off. Chrono pressed him with a punch before it looked like he fully recovered. But Zash was okay in an impressive mid air back bend that showed off the other effect of this power improved flexiblity  he dodged it and rolled in the air over Chrono. 
There it is again! Zash sensed it this time Chrono's strange power he wasn't where he should be time had jumped forward again Zash's face was in the dirt and chrono was above him going to stomp him in the back Zash hand skated just above the ground and sharp vines making a hasty net around him.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:45 pm

The dragon lunged at Kyle and slashed his legs out from under him. The dragon kept going and clawed at Iris. Kyle got back up and saw the dragon explode into dust. "You're welcome." Kyle joked. " I'll summon Aphrodite, just hold off Chronos." Iris shouted, running towards a fountain. Kyle ran forwards and shot himself upwards using a blast of fire from his feet. He felt time slow down as he got closer. Zash, the farther away we are from him the less he can slow us down. Kyle thought, slowly flipping upside down. He split the ground underneath Chronos and closed the hole with ice. Kyle crashed into the ground and slid a few feet away. "Probably should have flipped back over sooner." Kyle said contemplating whether or not to get back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wyvern Rp
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: